Post your Manage thy Kingdom results.

moocow1337

mtkj.png

Haters gonna hate. I now have like 2 or more of each god bird. lmao

Lucky son of a...

Amitoz.png

Come to my Clan chat (I'm there if I'm online) if you wish to borrow a Green H'ween mask, Blue H'ween Mask, Red H'ween Mask, or Santa for a reasonable price.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 912
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 herb, 5 maples

mtk6months.png

Roughly 6 months.. Most of the time it was at 49%, because I let my members expire and it continues

Total, without seeds: 13.4m

Total with seeds: 15.6m

Total spent approx: 8-9m

Runescape player since 2005
Ego Sum Deus Quo Malum Caligo et Barathum

So I was orignally going to wait until I had 99 farming to check my kingdom, but with herbs and such selling so well, i decided to check half way through.

kingdom1.png

Here's what the price checker said it should have sold for, and then what it actually sold for.

kingdom2.png

Yay.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• 3 weeks later...

So I was orignally going to wait until I had 99 farming to check my kingdom, but with herbs and such selling so well, i decided to check half way through.

kingdom1.png

Here's what the price checker said it should have sold for, and then what it actually sold for.

kingdom2.png

Yay.

How much funds do you keep in your kingdom at any given time?

Do you go daily and keep your approval rating up?

How often do you go and claim your reward?

nyuseg.png

kingdom1.png

kingdom2.png

Yay.

How much funds do you keep in your kingdom at any given time?

Do you go daily and keep your approval rating up?

How often do you go and claim your reward?

Enough to get the max amount. I usually put a couple m in so I don't have to worry about it

Yes, if not every other day.

Randomly.

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

• 3 weeks later...

So I have maintained coffers and approval for quite some weeks now and I am wondering at this point yeilds best profit?

My usual setup is 5 coal, 10 herb, but I am wondering with recent drop in herb prices and other fluctuations what currently would give the highest profit.

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

So I have maintained coffers and approval for quite some weeks now and I am wondering at this point yeilds best profit?

My usual setup is 5 coal, 10 herb, but I am wondering with recent drop in herb prices and other fluctuations what currently would give the highest profit.

There's a certain amount of randomness involved, but I have mine set to 9 maple logs, and 6 coal. I believe coal is the best non-varying producer, and 9 maple log workers reportedly produces the same number of bird nests as 10. Depending on the seeds you get, it's possible for this to result in either more or less than some other options, but overall it's quite good. The Runescape wiki has an excellent calculator for the different Kingdom options which can be helpful.

Alphanos

Alphanos.png

There's a certain amount of randomness involved, but I have mine set to 9 maple logs, and 6 coal. I believe coal is the best non-varying producer, and 9 maple log workers reportedly produces the same number of bird nests as 10. Depending on the seeds you get, it's possible for this to result in either more or less than some other options, but overall it's quite good. The Runescape wiki has an excellent calculator for the different Kingdom options which can be helpful.

Last I checked, 9 workers on maples is best if you check it every 7-10 days, otherwise the fractional nest kicks in and 10 maples would be better. But regarding that question, from what I've heard, maples and coal were the best profits atm.

I_Am_Farming.png

Last I checked, 9 workers on maples is best if you check it every 7-10 days, otherwise the fractional nest kicks in and 10 maples would be better. But regarding that question, from what I've heard, maples and coal were the best profits atm.

yeah, thats what the calculator said, and it gave me some nice profits.

Allso got 1 guthix egg, 2 zammy, 4 sara and 2 raven :blink:

"He
really
calls himself Noobz?"

Sheep.gif

[hide=STATS]Noobz.png[/hide]

Is this normal for 6 days?

schermafbeelding2011041t.png

schermafbeelding2011041.png

10 on maples, 5 on herbs.

But... 1 spirit seed, 2 magic seeds, 1 palm seed, 1 yew seed.

Spend 450k to get 1,6mil... tripled it. (not that I am going to sell anything except for 450k worth of maples, I did it for the free resources)

(the herb seed was avantoe, so nothing special there :P)

http://sign.tip.it/1/2/79/260/essiw.png

Retired item crew

I would like to be credited as essiw at the website update & corrections forum. Thanks!