Barrows guide for pretty low levels.

dragons_m8

I think the point is he was trying to write a guide for the lower level player to try out barrows. As you say a 3-itemer.

This allows them to experience the thrill of barrows, without worrying that they will lose much more than food. If you look at th original suggestions, you should be able to catch and cook your own supplies (sordies, monkfish or sharks). This in essence means the food is free, so all you stand to lose is easily replaceable.

You may not get barrows items, but you do get runes. Those bloods alone have got to be worth saving up till you get to to the level to be able to use ancients and go after all the brothers.

Nice guide. :thumbsup:

vlad_the_old.jpeg

Thanks to 4be2jue for the sigs.

Vlad_The_Old.png

There are 10 types of people in the world - those that understand binary and those that don't!

Vlad_the_old.png

I think the point is he was trying to write a guide for the lower level player to try out barrows. As you say a 3-itemer.

This allows them to experience the thrill of barrows, without worrying that they will lose much more than food. If you look at th original suggestions, you should be able to catch and cook your own supplies (sordies, monkfish or sharks). This in essence means the food is free, so all you stand to lose is easily replaceable.

You may not get barrows items, but you do get runes. Those bloods alone have got to be worth saving up till you get to to the level to be able to use ancients and go after all the brothers.

Nice guide. :thumbsup:

True, I suppose this'd be a good first timers guide =D> . And if he had suggested maging it'd just be exactly like every other guide (and everyone would say that it'd be pointless to make it- we've got Sat's guide for that). So kudos to you for being unique :thumbsup: .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

well it's unusual guide :)

it's good for those low level folks that wants to get some adrenaline rush, but thats about all you will get of it (not counting runes).

of course playign smart there is high chance that your will load up on runes and make some cash. as for barrows items ... i wouldn't count on getting any of those :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs