Jesse's Non Existant Guide to Merchanting. (AOW Discussion)

hellbellz

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good guide however:

1) Nobody (that I know of) will buy lobbies for 500 each.

2) You didn't mention iron ore that got me my millions - buy in some random nonmembers world for 40 - 50 each. Sell on the forums for 100 - 130 each. :thumbsup: \'

banner.jpg

^Please visit^

Retired

Good guide however:

1) Nobody (that I know of) will buy lobbies for 500 each.

2) You didn't mention iron ore that got me my millions - buy in some random nonmembers world for 40 - 50 each. Sell on the forums for 100 - 130 each. :thumbsup: \'

Ooops :oops: Sorry! Gotta fix that

Nice Guide. I did my 100M+ of merchanting on F2P, and recently got P2P. First off, P2P is about 500% better for merchanting. It is just so easy its not even funny. As for some F2P items, big bones are a good idea, as are limpwurt roots. Once you get some money you can work into trimmed armour, god armour, and rares. Rares being the top items to merchant, making a few mill per trade. I made a large portion of my money in my first 2 month playing from Rune Ess. but that was last November, before the update. :|

Great guide, it is a help to merchanters who recently got membership, like myself. I also find obby sets and black wiz to be great merchanting items. Also, for the time being whips and d-wc axes have worked well for me. Be warned though. The d-wc axe price will undoublty be dropping soon.. 3M for an axe a little better than rune? With it being 3M a lot more people are going to be at Waterbirth Isle...

91215531.png

Poetry

Indexed Picture 1

Indexed Picture 2

Killed my maxed Zerker pure April 2010

Rebooting Runescape

91215531.png

im glad you made this guide...i started merchanting with the flails technique today..and for a new merchanter..i think for the few hours i was on, 400k for a new merchanter isnt bad...can't want till tomorrow so i can go all day....plus trying to merch at night takes ages..but still..i think for starting today i did aight...thanks for the guide..be sure to add morea s you come upon it yourself..

--cask

casketwl7.png

Sig Under Construction

Current Goals: FIshing 91/99 Cooking 93/99

im glad you made this guide...i started merchanting with the flails technique today..and for a new merchanter..i think for the few hours i was on, 400k for a new merchanter isnt bad...can't want till tomorrow so i can go all day....plus trying to merch at night takes ages..but still..i think for starting today i did aight...thanks for the guide..be sure to add morea s you come upon it yourself..

--cask

That's ood :)

PS ~ Nice to see you back, havn' seen you in a while.

Sweet guide. I'm not sure how up-to-date those prices are but they sound about right. May give some of these a go some time.

bflinty1.png

Drops: Barrows: 60+ DK: 4... Dragon: 60+ Whips: 2... GWD: 0...ouch!

Main Goal: 2000 total with no 99's

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

bflinty1.png

Great guide. I recommended this to a good friend with only 2M to merchant and 2 days onward (which is today) he has made over 3M. I think he'd like to thank you for it :) . Thanks for not keeping anything secret. Keep up the good work and add more ways of merchanting as they come! =D> .

P.S. I liked how you mentioned how to get your first M I think that lots of people will benefit from that.

sig-4504.jpg

^ Refresh for a new signature ^

090125180013cc9.png

Great guide. I recommended this to a good friend with only 2M to merchant and 2 days onward (which is today) he has made over 3M. I think he'd like to thank you for it :) . Thanks for not keeping anything secret. Keep up the good work and add more ways of merchanting as they come! =D> .

P.S. I liked how you mentioned how to get your first M I think that lots of people will benefit from that.

Well, taking this from you, and that was an awesome guide you have, thank you very much! ::' Honostly. Thanks. :3>

Great guide. I merchant to make most of my money as well, and I've found that merchanting rune weapons, especially the rune scimmy, is useful for players with 100-200k. Just stand near the door to east fally bank in world 2 and say buying all rune weps (you'll get a lot of offers). Then go to world 1 and sell for 15-20k more. When you get up to 500k, start merchanting d meds. Buy for 500k or less (i know the prices have dropped recently), and sell for around 550k in world 6 or 9 fally (or forums) for a 50k profit.

Other items I've found useful for merchanting: zammy plates, whips, d legs.

Rickjames...[bleep]es

in the herbalore section....

buy rannar (no idea curent price)

buy water filled vails 300 ea?

buy the grass stuff 100 ea...

make pots for p3wn4g3 herby exp,

sell for 1.5k more then the rannars, for p3wn4g3 profits.

btw i dont merchant.

wop wop