More F2P Bank Space! [BANKSPACE ACHIEVED!]

Prankster_King

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Members get close to 500 so why cant F2P people get around 100? That almost double or 1/3 times more space than now.

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

That would be 32 extra spaces... We don't need that much. In fact, the 68 we already have is enough while combined with the GE sets.

I'm trying to collect ALL random event clothing, including the 2 shade pieces. Do you really think 68 is enough for all this?

Keep in mind this is the 2 GE sets (rune armor, green d'hide), 4 pieces of RC robes, Rune Longsword, Maple Shortbow, Mith Arrows, Fire staff, FOG and GOP tokens, plus many other stuff for each skill which adds up to a grand total of 65 spaces.

If I have the Zombie Gloves, Princess Skirt, and Princess Blouse, I will have 68 bankspace. The F2P limit.

Plus the 2 shade parts, equals 70 spaces.

You see, all my items, plus the leftover ones I want, equal to over 2 bankspaces exceeded. What if I wanted to skill? I would need the extra space.

Therefore, F2P DO deserve more bankspace.

EDIT: I always wear my Team-42 cape and my Explorer's Ring 3. That would equal to 72 items if I kept them in my bank as well.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

I have 59 spaces used, and am missing 3 pieces of random event clothing. So we'll say I have 62 used. If I was wearing my armor (the only set I have), I would be out another 3, so 65. I have all F2P skills covered for supplies except fishing (no lobster pot), woodcutting (no hatchet) and firemaking (no tinderbox). I have 3 melee weapons, some buckets, a Maze Key, 2 capes, raw and cooked lobsters and GOP tokens.

That leaves me 3 spaces to work with, plus a couple of extras by getting rid of a weapon or two, the maze key, and the buckets.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think our current space is enough to get by now.

I'd be happy if they let use put random event clothing full random event clothing into sets. That would sort out my bank worries for life :thumbsup:

This, however, I would be happy with.

I have 59 spaces used, and am missing 3 pieces of random event clothing. So we'll say I have 62 used. If I was wearing my armor (the only set I have), I would be out another 3, so 65. I have all F2P skills covered for supplies except fishing (no lobster pot), woodcutting (no hatchet) and firemaking (no tinderbox). I have 3 melee weapons, some buckets, a Maze Key, 2 capes, raw and cooked lobsters and GOP tokens.

That leaves me 3 spaces to work with, plus a couple of extras by getting rid of a weapon or two, the maze key, and the buckets.

Maybe I'm the only one, but I think our current space is enough to get by now.

I'd be happy if they let use put random event clothing full random event clothing into sets. That would sort out my bank worries for life :thumbsup:

This, however, I would be happy with.

If you always buy and then sell your skill tools, that would be a waste of money. You actually LOSE your money if you buy then sell back to the store.

So no, buying then selling the tools is not worth it.

So we still need more bankspace, until sets for RC robes and random event clothing come along.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

I never sell the main tools I use the most. I have a chisel and a hammer banked at all times unless I am using them. I only use moulds once, maybe twice a year, except the tiara one, which I keep. I don't plan to fish for a while, so I dropped the lobster pot, so I'll have to buy that back once I change my mind there. The only reason I don't have an axe is because I hadn't touched it in several months, with no intention to do so in the next several. I have my reasons for that one. And tinderboxes I have gotten for free in the Wise Old Man's house since he was added. But because I have 3 spaces left, even though currently skilling, I could keep those 3 tools.

I never sell the main tools I use the most. I have a chisel and a hammer banked at all times unless I am using them. I only use moulds once, maybe twice a year, except the tiara one, which I keep. I don't plan to fish for a while, so I dropped the lobster pot, so I'll have to buy that back once I change my mind there. The only reason I don't have an axe is because I hadn't touched it in several months, with no intention to do so in the next several. I have my reasons for that one. And tinderboxes I have gotten for free in the Wise Old Man's house since he was added. But because I have 3 spaces left, even though currently skilling, I could keep those 3 tools.

Yeah but, if you keep your tools, then you don't have to waste time going to the GE to buy your tools. That's what a bank is for. Storing items.

The bankspace right now is currently too less to store all this. That's why we are all asking for more F2P bankspace.

With new items coming out, we must have more bankspace. Otherwise it's just too inconvenient.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

The only one I couldn't store is an amulet mould, and that is because I don't have full sets of range/mage gear. If I completed my sets instead of using pieces from a couple of different ones, I could. Or even just by dropping Silverlight.

Why do you keep an amulet mould? Is it for making amulet of powers? If not, there is no purpose in keeping it, as it is not the best Crafting XP.

You should complete your sets for range/mage gear to save some more space.

Oh and drop the Silverlight, unless you like fighting demons.

By the way, you just contradicted yourself. First you say F2P has enough bankspace, now you say you can't store an amulet mould in your bank.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Contradict? No. I said I could store it by getting rid of some of my useless stuff or even by completing my sets. And I would if I used it more often. And I make amulets when I have gems, but usually only when I get to 1k or more. Oh, and I keep the tiara mould, not the amulet one. I make tiaras on occasion, since I get silver when I mine in certain spots.

As for completing my sets, I can't right now. I'm poorer than most would believe. And I don't fight Demons often, but I like the way Silverlight looks. If I badly need the bank space, I will drop it.

Contradict? No. I said I could store it by getting rid of some of my useless stuff or even by completing my sets. And I would if I used it more often. And I make amulets when I have gems, but usually only when I get to 1k or more. Oh, and I keep the tiara mould, not the amulet one. I make tiaras on occasion, since I get silver when I mine in certain spots.

As for completing my sets, I can't right now. I'm poorer than most would believe. And I don't fight Demons often, but I like the way Silverlight looks. If I badly need the bank space, I will drop it.

Okay. So, you should sell some of your useless items and try and use the money for completing sets. And if you like the way Silverlight looks, that's fine. I like the way how rune longsword looks so that's why I use it all the time.

Oh and sorry if I said you contradicted yourself. I thought you said F2P doesn't need bankspace, but you cannot store the amulet mould. That was my assumption.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I actually sold a few of my less useful items recently, and now have room to store almost everything I own (all but gloves and ring, I think). And don't get me wrong, I wouldn't say no to more bank space if they offered it, but our current amount is "manageable".

I'll soon be completing both of my incomplete sets, as well. And rune longsword is my most used weapon, too, although I also keep a battleaxe and silverlight. The battleaxe has just seen too much to get rid of. And no need to be sorry, I probably wasn't being perfectly clear the first time around.

Heh, why not, I support it lol. You guys deserve more than 68 measly bank spaces, despite what Jagex reckons, "f2p don't have as many items as p2p". Doesn't mean you guys deserve 68 spaces. I would like to see it increased to at least 100, that will allow you to store some pretty good items overall :thumbsup:

disturbeda.png

I think 68 spaces in the bank is manageable too. But it kinda bugs me whenever I need to throw away some stuff just to make a little more space. Especially since some stuff like costumes are hard to come by. I wonder if they will also make costume sets? Oh well I'm not complaining. A little more bank space wouldn't hurt but I will take what they give at least for now.

• 5 months later...

Wow! I wished for this too! I ran out of membership, so i had to empty out my bank! But now i have about 100 give or take 60! This was by far the most most useful update for me since the Grand Exchange!

Posted by Wugmaster Vincent Xxalius

final.gif

You have to take off everything except your gloves and boots. WTF JAGEX? :thumbdown:

Don't forget about the ring, you can keep that one to :)

And your necklace. :grin:

And quiver! This is fun :P!

Wow! I wished for this too! I ran out of membership, so i had to empty out my bank! But now i have about 100 give or take 60! This was by far the most most useful update for me since the Grand Exchange!

Members items don't count toward your F2P bank, you know.

Besides, it's not THAT hard to keep your bank organized in F2P, although a bit more bankspace helps (like up to 75 total spaces).

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

100 is way too much. It is supposed to be a little bit difficult to store everything. F2P just got 8 spaces around the time the GE came out, plus the sets saving a lot of space. The original 12 asked for was more than covered by those 2 updates.

You can never have too much :P

disturbeda.png

When i have everything stored I still have 4 spaces left. And normally i wear an outfit, which gives me between 1 and 5 more spaces.

I don't even convert my sets and I have the following non-reobtainable 4 items in bank: raw turkey, raw turkey drumstick, random event gift, broomstick; ( Can't get broomstick without getting members, I'm F2P only).

I still have some junk I could get rid of if I wanted to.

I do train every F2P skill and got everything I think is needed to train those skills.

So no i don't think F2P needs more bankspace anymore. There was more bankspace added recently, since then I haven't had any real bankspace problems.

Tips:

Do you need to bank a mould if you can buy 1 from the store for hardly any cash? It's hardly a walk with cabbage tele. Same for general store items.

Holiday items? Drop them, get them back at Diango if you want them.

Random event costumes? Safe your favorite, drop the rest and save costume points. How often do you wear those seriously? Use the points when you need the costume and drop them when you are done. By the time you want them again you'll probably have enough points.

A lack of bankspace is a push to train your skills. If you don't have space for logs, burn (or sell) them! Did you get some Cosmics? Enchant some amulets! Do you have some arrows/runes lying around? Train ranged/mage! Ores? Make bars then sell or smith them!

If you'll never use your items, you shouldn't be willing to bank them. Also you'll hardly lose cash if you sell and rebuy them. And if you are desperate for bankspace it's worth the cash i guess.

There are probably some Bankspace saving guides here on tip.it forums as well. Plenty of tips there.

EDIT: I do wonder however; why do we have a limit anyway?

g_a_l_u_f.png

• 4 months later...

To be brutally honest, it wont happen. P2P may have 6 times the bank space. but we have well over 6 times the items to deal with. we have alot more quest (junk) items and oodles more stuff that we need to do certain activites. If you want more bank space, subscribe. Dont complain about a game that you're playing for free.

Sig

Zee_Stardust.png

Zee_Stardust.png

To be brutally honest, it wont happen. P2P may have 6 times the bank space. but we have well over 6 times the items to deal with. we have alot more quest (junk) items and oodles more stuff that we need to do certain activites. If you want more bank space, subscribe. Dont complain about a game that you're playing for free.

This thread, as indicated in the title, was already (indirectly, no doubt) successful. Anything (after the start of the celebratory posts) asking for more is not the idea of this thread.

Dont complain about a game that you're playing for free.

We don't care, we can complain as much as we want. Majority wins all!!!

Though I think F2P already has enough bank space, but that's just me.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog