Old School! Post Your Pictures!

elucin8er

Nice world list.

I still full remember the 4 world list in my head, just huge letter down the page

Server 1

Server 2

Server 3

Server 4

At certain times on certain days it was impossible to get in and play runescape. Someone post a picture of that if you have it :P

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh i miss the old days, u would have like this undiscribable feeling when playing Rs for the first time. Getting iron armour, getting lost when ur like a few minutes away from fally, picking up coins from guards that were killed by other players, dieing from guards, getting your first rare item, it was great being a noob :P

blackdragonae9.jpg

Back in the day when Black Dragons were killled by melee, and so big their health bar was unvisible!

looks better than the ones in rs2....they just look like dogs with little flappers for wings <.<

Hope Jagex makes them look good with the upcoming update.

Dagannoth Slayer

signaturegm1.png

ive got so many pics but i wouldnt bother uploading them

rsc was so much more challenging and communal. it was more friendly and competitive

shorty2av.gif

Shorty427-96 CB merchanter/skiller banned 6/27/04

The Jakal-109 CB 99 Range/Magic/Fletching, 80 runecrafting.

Kirby1288-101 CB skiller 99 fletching.

here are two my pics :) i loved it when rares were so cheap ^^

20.3.2004; rsc masks were much nicer than rs2 ones :)

gandalfsivi800skills20320042sw.png

10.1.2004; santa's hats looked much better too ^^ and the good old r2h :D

gandalfsivi60att10120044jh.png

(yeah, l33t sp54k1ng i know :P i was young and stupid :P)

:boohoo:

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

i had quite a lot rsc pictures on a CD but i lent it to my friend and he lost it :x :x :wall:

checked every single CD i have for any rsc pictures but there are none :(

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

Ahh i miss the old days, u would have like this undiscribable feeling when playing Rs for the first time. Getting iron armour, getting lost when ur like a few minutes away from fally, picking up coins from guards that were killed by other players, dieing from guards, getting your first rare item, it was great being a noob :P

I actually miss rsc i want to play it so bad, i was so grat being a noob, rs was alot more fun when you had no idea what you were doing.

for_sooth.png

Barrows Drops - Guthans Helmat x2, Dharoks Chest x2, Ahrims Staff, Guthans WarSpear Ahrims Robetop x2, Ahrims Hood, Torag's Legs, Karils Skirt, Xbow - Med (Double) Brassard-Hammers (Double)

Dragon Drops - 1 Skirt... (3 helms)

Dk - Dragon Axe x3, Warrior Ring x2

T.T - Top hat (4.3m) x2

GWD - [bandos] Hilt, Plate X2

I actually miss rsc i want to play it so bad, i was so grat being a noob, rs was alot more fun when you had no idea what you were doing.

I wish i can know how you guys feel :oops: .

At the first look i think rsc was a boring piece of junk, bad graphics, trading large quantities of stuff in small certs... :oops: :lol:

2nddraftqt6.jpg

Join the sodb now!

Thanks to misterxman for the great avatar!

024cs4.jpg

If I counted right, this picture has the guy holding 50 Bil... If that's the case, then how the devil is there a 2.1Bil cap today? I understand all the updates would cause problems with Memory and stuff, but when the cap occured, don't you think they were screwing this guy since they took away almost 48 Bil?

EDIT: 50,922,600,998. Yep, that's 50 Billion alright...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

If I counted right, this picture has the guy holding 50 Bil... If that's the case, then how the devil is there a 2.1Bil cap today? I understand all the updates would cause problems with Memory and stuff, but when the cap occured, don't you think they were screwing this guy since they took away almost 48 Bil?

I was actually wondering that also :-k

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

that 5092 are nature runes i believe ^^

there is 2.6mil i think :) i wish i had one of those green phats hehe. ah, better green mask that nothing ;)

chat.png

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

Gag0.png[/hide]

I was actually wondering that also :-k

Good, I know I'm not crazy then...

f475e02ecc.png

don't worry, you are going to "hell" anyway. wanna race to see who gets there first?

Officially reached 100 Combat at 1:33PM EST, June 14, 2007

First Dragon Drop: Dragon Chain (Dust Devils) @ 10:48PM EST, July 14, 2008, lv113 combat

Theres not really 50 bill there. Numbers in RSC got pushed over with huges ones next to it. Most likely theres either 50 nats and 922mill (doubtful) or there is 509 nats and 22 mill...or possibly even 5092 nats and 2 million.

There was a trade scam where people would put up say 100k and in the slot next to it in the trade, 1 needle. Needles were very hard to see unless you looked closely, so it would ahve appeard as 1000001 when the gp was only 100000.

----

edit

----

Also remember on RSC you couldnt deposit or withdraw All or "x" amount...you could only withdraw and deposit by 2500. Imagin trying to deposit 1 mill, let alone 22 mill, or even 50 bill. :-X

sig1178ko.jpg

Sykoknight - 1900 skill total - 132+ combat

Fighting High Scores from late 2001 - Ranked 1894

Prayer High Scores from March 2002 - Ranked 749

Ya, I've been around too long.