the wonderful world of...anime

Nenga

Anime sucks, peace.

You suck. Universe Peace :P 8-)

Anyway I'm surprised Japan aired their own Powerpuff girls. I find it hilarious weird.

Anyone watched Full Metal PANIC? that show was awesome.

812569705b20e3cf93654d3f5d8730e6.gif

Stunner is in the house! Make some noise please?

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you lost this thread this should bumb is back up

You should quit bumping dead posts.

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

ok no more bumping, but theres no rule that says i can't reply right?

You're replying with the intent to bump.

Stop

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

You're replying with the intent to bump.

Stop

theres no rule saying i can't reply to something somebody else wrote on my thread now stop spaming it up

next time u will be reported

Arent you just crushed by clicheness though? Things like huge, stupid looking swords/ weapons are a huge turnoff for me, so automatic dislike of things like Inuyasha. It just really irks me as an artist.

Probably the only anime I ever followed was DB, DBZ, but I was 8 and it was SUPER COOL WITH THE AWESOME POWERZ and such. Now it all just seems overdone to me.

Another thing that gets me is just the cookiecutter aspect of the style and alot of the plots, that kinda genericness I try to stay out of in all regards. Err, I must admit that some movies I've seen (Like, Howls...uh, moving castle? Walking castle? Ahh...) are really good. Or the Valley of the... Winds? Nausica and the Valley of the Winds?

Yea.

naruto ftw! :thumbsup: one piece, too! :thumbsup: my frend show me a really cool one about naruto, go to http://www.youtube.com and enter "naruto versus sasuke" ( i think thats how u say it... ) its REALLY COOL, in my opinion anyway... <.<

Youtube is full of 'em, it's great. I always love watching FMA AMV's there, there are literally thousands of FMA vids to choose from 8-) .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Naruto

I can say I honestly don't like this show. And here's why.. One time I was walking through the living room and my brother said 'watch this show for a minute, it's great!'. Well, I'm a fairly trusting guy so I started watching and the kid in orange and some other guy were fighting. Next thing I know the other guy has his finger in the kids bum.. Well I'm no homosexual basher but I don't need to see a guy with his finger up little boys bum.. After having that be my first impression, I won't watch it again..

Naruto

I can say I honestly don't like this show. And here's why.. One time I was walking through the living room and my brother said 'watch this show for a minute, it's great!'. Well, I'm a fairly trusting guy so I started watching and the kid in orange and some other guy were fighting. Next thing I know the other guy has his finger in the kids bum.. Well I'm no homosexual basher but I don't need to see a guy with his finger up little boys bum.. After having that be my first impression, I won't watch it again..

oh... that was the " thousand years of pain " techniquie. its quite funny actually... but Sakura ( shes a person from the show ) agrees with you, she called it the " super a$$ poke "! hahahah!!! ::'

• 1 year later...
I used to like anime. Grew out of it when I started HS though.

It gets too repetitive. You see some, you've seen em all.

Apparently you havn't heard of Death Note :P .

I'll agree though, watching Japanese culture does get a little repetitive after a while, and the "good hearted, cooky, yet serious inside" protaganist does get a bit overused (Trinity Blood being the perfect example of the sheer worst possible usage of the motif, god that priest was repetitive and generic).

Still, lota animes are pretty dang good :-w \/.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

1. Dragonball Z all dbz owned

2. Naruto

Bleach

one piece

Inuyasha

what was the spirit guy in green?? that show what was it called..

Reboot? was that anime?

sailor moon

im pretty old school on my anime..

some newer would be

deathnote

sometimes full metal when im up late and its on (but no clapping of the hands)

heartless619.png

IGNORE THESE FOUR WORDS

banneruh3.jpg

Well, I can't really say I'm a fan of anime. I find the style to be quite horrible actualy. That said I have great respect considering there are many easyer ways of drawign than the anime style. Just becaus eI don't like something dosen't mean I cant respect if. Also most of the anime shows I've seen just suck and would still blow big time if they were done in a more 'normal' style.

And you shoudl really stop advertisign all your threds like that. I find it incredibly irratating and im sure im not alone.