the wonderful world of...anime

Nenga

Bleach and naruto are getting better. The bleach had a little filler, when they fell into the sand into the forest. Naruto is getting dragged out.

Forget the anime. Go manga.

I find the naruto and bleach mangas really boring and slow also. Maybe because the first manga I read was prince of tennis, which was really good.

gr454rc.gif

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bleach and naruto are getting better. The bleach had a little filler, when they fell into the sand into the forest. Naruto is getting dragged out.

I find the naruto and bleach mangas really boring and slow also. Maybe because the first manga I read was prince of tennis, which was really good.

Meh, it's always been like that. But the advantage with the manga is that it's way farther ahead (seriously, over a year's worth of material ahead)

Honestly, bleach does a really impressive job at making fillers. The Menos forest didn't take too long, actually had a point (which many fillers fail at) and had some interesting elements like Rukia's last line. IMO it was a really good filler.

Now I am, however, looking for a good site to look at naruto/bleach/other manga(s) online (downloading is not an option, I don't delete stuff and this laptop is running out of space)

Yaoi still scares the hell out of me though.

Same, but I get the opposite reaction towards Yuri :-$ (soi fong and yoruichi ftw :XD: )

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

Same, but I get the opposite reaction towards Yuri :-$ (soi fong and yoruichi ftw :XD: )

Kurenai and Anko ftw. :lol:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

Here is a good question should I let you talk about this on my thread?

I guess it's not really hurting anyone as long as you don'y use the american name, might offend someone.

:wall: My head is hurting right now. I feel really strange.

I cant even think what episode of death note I'm on, but I feel weird... Not a good weird either.

I feel, insane.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Meh, it's always been like that. But the advantage with the manga is that it's way farther ahead (seriously, over a year's worth of material ahead)

Honestly, bleach does a really impressive job at making fillers. The Menos forest didn't take too long, actually had a point (which many fillers fail at) and had some interesting elements like Rukia's last line. IMO it was a really good filler.

Now I am, however, looking for a good site to look at naruto/bleach/other manga(s) online (downloading is not an option, I don't delete stuff and this laptop is running out of space)

well the menos forest part was supposedly helped by kubo himself to add more background for the hollows. But the puppets and the vampire like fillers were pretty boring for me.

And a place to read manga online, is probably onemanga.com

gr454rc.gif

akira....ftw

any1 heard of it?

read the manga great series.

some i like

ghost in the shell

bleach

blood plus-actually based on the movie blood, but the shows pretty sweet

full metal-lost track of where i was in this one.

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

A good site for the Naruto Manga is Naruto Manga Returns, it's got every chapter and Forums to discuss it. Actually the link to the site is only a redirection to the real site, which is an MSN Group.

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

BleachExile.com has a good manga viewer. You can read both Bleach and Naruto as well as a lot of other mangas right on the site and it's pretty good quality too.

Random question: What's the name of the pink robot pet of Lacus Cline is Gundam seed?

Nothing really, it's like a publicity stunt. Like Paris Hilton and her dog.

But some of those robots are used in conjunction with Gundams, like Terios(sp?) in Gundam 00.

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

No what I mean is what is the name Lacus has given to her pet? Because it always says "Hamtaro!", and I figured that was its name. Like for Kira and his "Birdy". Like for pokemons; Pikachu goes Pika Pika or Pikachu. But I searched and looks like Hamtaro is some random hamster from another cartoon show, so I figured I had the spelling of the name wrong.

2480+ total