Contest Over, Please Close

User

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn...okay well my first idea isn't going to happen. Just wasn't able to get it to work so I won't have one done tonight, but I should tomorrow hopefully.

Sorry

...i dont think he would want stolen art... expecially if he is gonna stuff it in his games

Seriously...you ripped that right off the site and even left the name on their. I suggest you remove it before he disqualifies you from his competition.

it is not stolen art. visual paradox is a site that allows you to use their images. and it gives it's own credit with their site url on the image.

'Please remember the images are for personal use only. Commercial and website use require a $30 USD license fee.

Wallpaper sites may obtain permission to link to these wallpaper pages, but not directly to any images. '

Note 'personal use'

You are selling a piece of their artwork, which would put it under the commercial and website use, where permission to use is required.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours."

it is not stolen art. visual paradox is a site that allows you to use their images. and it gives it's own credit with their site url on the image.

'Please remember the images are for personal use only. Commercial and website use require a $30 USD license fee.

Wallpaper sites may obtain permission to link to these wallpaper pages, but not directly to any images. '

Note 'personal use'

You are selling a piece of their artwork, which would put it under the commercial and website use, where permission to use is required.

yeah even if u could of use it

why would anyone buy that for 10mill

anyone can put their on text onto it anyway

Might try this one, not sure right now..

I dont think abstracts or something in that region are fit for a professional company..

If I get a cool idea for it, Ill work it out, but its not certain that I will enter a submission..

tipitsigte0.png

lol here is another one of me...

Its not very good, little bit boring if ya ask me... (it was my first photoshop work :P)

But maybe you like it and then i finally found some use for it....

But maybe i can add something if you like, just tell me what you want and i'll try.

Timeofdeathcopy.png

I tried my best to convey the theme of the text, while still keeping it simple and readable. I also tried to stay away from any childish * effects. Let me know what you think.

dam mine was so alike. Alright working another one i guess :cry:

dangermouse01sy3.jpg

Visit my DeviantArt Page at http://vladmoney.deviantart.com

All talk dude. What you've shown isn't nearlyon par with anything else here.

I had a question for User. How will you divvy up the prize? There is obviously the p-hats that everyone wants, but only 2 people can have. So how will you decide? Will it be by which you like best, or how many people make or what?