Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Addition to Mining Guild - 60+ Support [Pics Added]

• Please log in to reply
185 replies to this topic

nutter1988
[ Display Name History ]

nutter1988

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 107 posts
JAGEX WILL NEVER PLACE RUNEITE OUTSIDE THE WILD!!!

Unless theres some major major drawbacks to it, doing so wud have serious implications to the price of armour, comsidering rune is the best f2p armour, and they stats required is only lvl 40 att/def, the main limitation for most ppl is the price, if they introduced runeite into the minin guild the price wud drop so much and every1 from lvl 40-45 up wud have it, this wud have huge implications to the game, especially in the wild way more ppl wud b wearin rune armour in the wild!

But yes i do agree that currently the guid isnt good enough, also y is the addy currently outside the guild? mining it without goin tho the guild wudnt b practical, and its not like u cud mine the addy without being able to go into the guild! I personally wud b more in favour of havin a furnace down there in a seperate smithin guild, but putting a bank wud make it much to easy.
Posted Image

dec_stile
[ Display Name History ]

dec_stile

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 88 posts
Hmm yeah... f2p armour becomes cheaper, rune is cheaper. Clan War frenzys, pking trips galore and a hell load of more stuff you could do if rune was EVEN cheaper. It would be great i would pk 24/7 woot!
Posted Image
^^^Thanks to flame_guy3 for this sig^^^

tehno_lord
[ Display Name History ]

tehno_lord

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 77 posts
I made a related thread based on this thread

http://forum.tip.it/... ... t=#3568165

check it out
F2P & proud of it !
Posted Image
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes.
That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes. XD

HoTBoX22
[ Display Name History ]

HoTBoX22

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 23 posts
good idea but no rune ores
Dragon Drops:D SQ x1, D2H x3, D skirt x2, D legs x2.

UnstableGuy
[ Display Name History ]

UnstableGuy

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 66 posts

good idea, i just made a thread about a smithing guild/ advanced mining guild, if you dont mind ill edit this post with that info, i got a map to.

Here it is...

http://url181.images...4/miningkd4.png

Enjoy

i like ur idea....
~Ūʼnšŧãbłē Ġūγ~
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

scruff636b
[ Display Name History ]

scruff636b

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 196 posts
heres an idea i posted on a different topic:mining and smithing guild should have some aggressive monsters which attack if you spend X amount of time only mining and banking

the bank could require a few coals to use, or require:

normal usage:

65 mining (second floor) for 12 coal and 2 addy ores

80 mining (third floor) for 16 coal and 2 rune ores

less usage:

75 mining (second floor) and 60 smithing for FREE

90 mining (third floor) and 80 smithing for FREE

and instead of having all in one room, have different caverns for each ore type, have the ores either only pop up to at a time in each room or completely randomly across the caverns to make it more disadvantageous for a autoer to mine constantly

F2P coal prices might take a fall though by just having a extra 2 mines in their area, or rise because of the coal required for these higher lvled ores within the dwarven mines
Posted Image

NJE03
[ Display Name History ]

NJE03

Sic Vita Est

• Members
  • 2,185 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:NJE03

heres an idea i posted on a different topic:mining and smithing guild should have some aggressive monsters which attack if you spend X amount of time only mining and banking

the bank could require a few coals to use, or require:

normal usage:

65 mining (second floor) for 12 coal and 2 addy ores

80 mining (third floor) for 16 coal and 2 rune ores

less usage:

75 mining (second floor) and 60 smithing for FREE

90 mining (third floor) and 80 smithing for FREE

and instead of having all in one room, have different caverns for each ore type, have the ores either only pop up to at a time in each room or completely randomly across the caverns to make it more disadvantageous for a autoer to mine constantly

F2P coal prices might take a fall though by just having a extra 2 mines in their area, or rise because of the coal required for these higher lvled ores within the dwarven mines

Not bad.

What do you mean by:

"75 mining (second floor) and 60 smithing for FREE

90 mining (third floor) and 80 smithing for FREE"
Posted Image Posted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image

Stats:

scruff636b
[ Display Name History ]

scruff636b

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 196 posts
9i mean, that topic had a idea for a m guild bank
Posted Image

NJE03
[ Display Name History ]

NJE03

Sic Vita Est

• Members
  • 2,185 posts
Any other opinion?

Stats:

l0rdbarney
[ Display Name History ]

l0rdbarney

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 859 posts
ive seen a much longer version of this a few months ago

first of all, ur numbers are off, why make the level requirements 60,70,90, how bout 60 80 99? instead of ur random numbers

and there should be much less rune, this is like insane compared to current rune ore locations, and also find some sort of auto-preventing thing cuz this place would just be swarmed with macroers
Posted Image
pure:demon_x_king

NJE03
[ Display Name History ]

NJE03

Sic Vita Est

• Members
  • 2,185 posts

ive seen a much longer version of this a few months ago

first of all, ur numbers are off, why make the level requirements 60,70,90, how bout 60 80 99? instead of ur random numbers

and there should be much less rune, this is like insane compared to current rune ore locations, and also find some sort of auto-preventing thing cuz this place would just be swarmed with macroers

To answer your first question, the answer is because those are number I chose to pick. They are not random at all though. I thought about them carefully.

Yes, most people have said the number of ores should be less.

As for auto preventing mechanism, I don't think this would be any use. The only solution to that would be for Jagex to find a way to ban them altogether.

Stats:

Gyroman26
[ Display Name History ]

Gyroman26

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 563 posts
  • RSN:Gyroman25
ever notice that bank right outside of the mining guild?

smithing guild great add-on to mining guild great-rune ore not great- bank not great
Posted Image

Mortifyer1
[ Display Name History ]

Mortifyer1

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 83 posts
The lower levels does sound like a good idea, but i agree that there are to many of the ores. Adding monsters would make it better to. f you think more on it and revise it a bit, it could be something good.
1/= '/0(_) C4/\/ R34D 7H15 7H3/\/ '/0(_) J(_)57 G07 />\/\//\/7!!!!!!!!!!

http://sig.runeweb.n.../Mortifyer1.png
Posted Image

aquariusman
[ Display Name History ]

aquariusman

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,312 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

I can understand adding more higher level ores such as adamnt and rune, but it should be fairly hard to rach these ores, such as a trip through a new area that has a few monsters. anyways, it should be a long trip to these ores so that the ones that reach these ores are the ones that are the most desperate. it shouldnt just be like mining coal in the mining guild, it should be like mining rune ores in the wilderness without the threat of pkers. Also there should only be 1 rock so that there is even mroe a disuassion and the market prices are not so dramatically effected.

Off-Topic: I dont even remember posting this....

On-Topic: Still support this, but after loking at it, the rune rock should be in a wilderness area that goes up 1 level every space. The rock is at the far back of the mine in level 50-55 wilderness and has one or two greater demons. This part is essentailly a crevice within the secondary part of the mine that everyone can go through (Well, maybe only P2P). The crevice is squeze through but does not require agility. Once you enter you get the wilderness warning. The path is 2-4 spaces wide. The Secondary part before that has the crevice is opened up by a cave-in of one of the guild's walls, possibly reflecting the amount of ore mined and visible on the surface. The cave in is reletively small - just a section of wall 2 spaces thick falling down to reveal a long pathway. To climb over the rubble you need to use your pickaxe or a crossbow grapple. Using your pickaxe could require 70 mining or whatever requirement is wanted. This pathway is riddled with scorpions, zombies, skeletons, spiders, maybe even some lesser demons at the end near the addamant rocks. The path is 6 spaces wide, the walls are lined with rocks, some unminable, some as low as clay or copper and tin. The quality of the rocks slowly gets better as this labourous pathway stretches on. The rocks on the way to the mine are only as good as coal, which is closer to the very end. The pathway leads to a gate similar to the one to enter the main guild from the dwarven mines. This gate blocks the way to the 80-90 mine, which has coal, mithril, addy and the crevice to the rune rock. There is an abundance of mithril (10 or so), not some many addy (~5) and plenty of coal (20). This part of the guild has no monsters in it, mainly because of the dwarves protecting it and is situated pretty much under the monastary. The path to the high-level mine also includes dwarves throughout mining ores and sometimes the monsters, often losing, but getting drunk if they win.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,
and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That
regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,
better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.
It's experience.

NJE03
[ Display Name History ]

NJE03

Sic Vita Est

• Members
  • 2,185 posts
bump

Stats:

FalconBomba
[ Display Name History ]

FalconBomba

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 341 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
lets think about this for 20sec... runite in easy, safe to access area, hmmm, I think I see a BIG problem... macroers around a rune rock, what are you thinking? Maybe add a couple more rune rocks around the other 2 in the wildy and add some decent monsters to the second lvls of the guild. Anyone with the time to work mining that much can get lvl 35 combat...

:wall: :wall: :wall: -my favorite smiley, now play EVE-online... do as I command
Blender builder
Today's experiment is:
Learning how to make light industrial space craft.

NJE03
[ Display Name History ]

NJE03

Sic Vita Est

• Members
  • 2,185 posts

lets think about this for 20sec... runite in easy, safe to access area, hmmm, I think I see a BIG problem... macroers around a rune rock, what are you thinking? Maybe add a couple more rune rocks around the other 2 in the wildy and add some decent monsters to the second lvls of the guild. Anyone with the time to work mining that much can get lvl 35 combat...

:wall: :wall: :wall: -my favorite smiley, now play EVE-online... do as I command

Sounds like a decent solution to macros, nice.

Stats:

Master_Smither
[ Display Name History ]

Master_Smither

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,267 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Runescapew44
This is actually an ok idea.

I'd say leave the rune alone and take it out of the guild ur making. But make the whole guild 70+ first off. Then make a 85+ guild with 10 addy and 10 mith ores and maybe 25 coal. Rune is supposed to hard to get so it's understandable that theres only 5-6 rune rocks in runescape. But adding rune would drastically lower prices.

EDIT: 1300th post :thumbsup:
Click for My Blog

670th to 99 Smithing July 21st, 07 |743rd to 99 Mining November 29th, 07 | 649th to 99 Runecrafting May 18th, 08 | 29,050th to 99 Defence October 20th, 08 | 20,700th to 99 Magic November 8, 08 | 47,938th to 99 Attack December 19, 08 | 37,829th to 99 Hitpoints December 24, 08 | 68,604th to 99 Strength February 4, 09 | 27,983rd to 99 Range February 9, 09 | 9,725th to 99 Prayer June 8, 09 | 6,620th to 99 Slayer December, 12 09 | 4,075th to 99 Summoning December, 28 09 | 3,551th to 99 Herblore February 24, 10 | 3,192th to 99 Dungeoneering November 11, 10 | 146,600th to 99 Cooking December 29th, 10 | 11,333rd to 99 Construction June 7th, 11 | 16,648th to 99 Farming August 1st, 11 | 19,993th to 99 Crafting August 2nd, 11 | 89,739th to 99 Woodcutting Janurary 1st, 12 | 55,424th to 99 Fishing May 9th, 12| 60,648th to 99 Firemaking May 12th, 12 | 16666th to 99 Agility May 17th, 2012 | 24476th to 99 Hunter June 1st, 2012 | 57,881st to 99 Fletching June 1st, 2012 | All 99s June 1st, 2012 | 3183th to 120 Dungeoneering July 24th, 2012 | 2341st to 2496 Total level July 24th, 2012 | Completionist Cape July 24th, 2012

NJE03
[ Display Name History ]

NJE03

Sic Vita Est

• Members
  • 2,185 posts

This is actually an ok idea.

I'd say leave the rune alone and take it out of the guild ur making. But make the whole guild 70+ first off. Then make a 85+ guild with 10 addy and 10 mith ores and maybe 25 coal. Rune is supposed to hard to get so it's understandable that theres only 5-6 rune rocks in runescape. But adding rune would drastically lower prices.

EDIT: 1300th post :thumbsup:

Yes I understand what you mean. There is at this moment about 3,800 players with 90+ mining. I only added the rune in there to add some real incentive. :P

Ok I get what you say about a lv70 guild but instead of a lv85 section it should definitely be 90+ to give an incentive to level past 85.

EDIT:Added support list.

Stats:

Von_Goon
[ Display Name History ]

Von_Goon

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 230 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Bartimai
The mining guild is fine the way it is.

Why not think of a skill that doesn't even have a guild, such as Woodcutting, Agility or Thieving. IMO skills such as these should be considered before new additions to already existing guilds take place.

~Mar
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users