9/11/01 R.I.P ALL 3000: ( here is a lest of all of them

fatmanp52

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gosh...that took a long time to read... :lol: but in all seriousness...may your souls rest in peace, and if anyone of you is reading this, i hope you are in the presence of the lord in this moment, enjoying his presence. may you rest in peace brothers...

Stiglitz / Lv.99 Main - RETIRED

Cmbskilla / Lv?? (In Training) Range Pure - New Main

spammer...

OT, wow, thats a long list...

very sad long list :(

I was showing a sign of respect. I didn't think there were any words I could say to explain how I feel.

how come there aint no day for all the vietnameese the americans murdered/raped/kidnapped? good lesson for US that they aint some big brother of the world.

may them rest in peace though, my thoughts going to the firefighters and police officers.

Adelais.jpeg

• 1 year later...

Did you have to bump this topic? You're hardly contributing anything... :?

911.JPG

Made a long time ago but still relevant...

edit: meh just seen the date of this post

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Whenever I hear 9-11, I remember standing on the beach by my house looking at the smoke filling the air. One of the scariest moment in my life. I saw my hometown 4 times in that list, I know there was more then that, at the library there is a memorial that names the people that died, theres 11 I believe.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting

Not to sound heartless, but why post that now? :?

Should i start posting everyone who died in Iraq recently? Or Vietnam? WWII????

Btw yes, i do feel remorse :roll:

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

how come there aint no day for all the vietnameese the americans murdered/raped/kidnapped? good lesson for US that they aint some big brother of the world.

Same day when the vietnamese makes one in our memorial. Do you really think that the My Lai Massacre and such were the only war crimes on both sides?

How about when Viet Cong captured 200 of american soldiers... then had these soldiers build holes in the ground deep enough so that when the soldiers would stand in them, only their heads would be above the ground. After these holes were dug, the soldiers then had to stand in them and the holes were filled. With only their heads above the ground, the vc then took machines similar to how lawn movers work (how they cut the grass... with sharp moving blades) and preceded to drive over the soldiers heads.

I do not defend any war crimes, but to make it appear as if the u.s. were the only one's commiting them is rediculous. You must remember that not all vietnamese didn't want us there.

And to stay on topic... may those who fell on 9/11 rest in peace.

My thoughts go out to all who lost dear ones 3 years ago. :(

R.I.P.

what happened 3 years ago ?

Her/his post was in 2004 and 9/11 happened in 2001.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.