Axes Sig shop -free custom ava's too-

axeraider70

Omg why do u complaint so much? u ask for like 3 changes already! you should only ask for 1 or 2 changes not 3! this is your 4th change, and plus u never even asked for how big the should be! ur so picky, u are even lucky he did so many changes and took a very big amount of time and effort, if i was axeraider i would say take it or leave it. No offense but u ask for 2 2 many changes and you're very picky about a picture...

Good Job AxeRaider!!

pureleaderpixelie1.png

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck with the shop. :)

Mods closed mine because it was too big, lol. No matter, I'll open a new one once I finish all the sigs in my list. It's actually good since no more new requests will come now. But I'll be back. :twisted:

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

thanks for the defense pure but theres a slight flaw in your reasoning, me and him were talking on aim and discussing the sig and he said he would pay me 200k for a perfect sig. i should work on that but if i enlarge it it might look bad just to let you know sir diehl.

man you must be rich mister, how much freaking gp you got?

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

11k at the moment lmfao i spent it all on a sq shield i have some rune items i need to sell can u make a bigger one so i can choose out of the 2 u made......also laxzt ancient got his chain yesterday at bug and he got med yesterday (bought med) and then he got robin hood hat off a clue yesterday..... hes super lucky so hes trading med and robin for red but the 200k ill have by tonight

ok i made it as straight as it would go...

Sirdiehlsig4samp.png

sigh, please make the suffering stop! lol jk, as long as i get my 200k im cool...

Nice sig, one of your best, you sure have grown a lot in skill as I remember your very first pixeling pics. Lol I once had a 10 page fight with Lazyboy over a pixel sig how he wanted it and I just wanted to kill him in the end. :lol: In the end I finally sold him one of my first real pixel sigs.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

lol im getting the nostalgia feeling now... but before i start that up again look at the updated one (again...) sir diehl

Sirdiehlsig4samp.png

now look at some of my past ones... lol this is embaressing...

deathface.jpg

fatstonersigy.jpg

lazysiglazyboy.png

sowhatifikill.jpg

my very first sigs... compared to this...

axertrue.png

Btw this is a new one ive never shown before, rate if you like (its gonna go in my coming soon sig)

sigh... i feel weird now...

girlsigfi1.png

what do you think my F2P sigs look like, ya think they look any different just cuz im a member?

i dont think you need examples of F2P sigs to judge my work.

(in other words im getting real tired of updating sir diehls sig that im too lazy to post any F2P examples.)

Sirdiehlsig2samp.png

here is the smaller version you wanted, now come to world so i can collect pay.

girlsigfi1.png

now look at some of my past ones... lol this is embaressing...

deathface.jpg

fatstonersigy.jpg

lazysiglazyboy.png

sowhatifikill.jpg

my very first sigs... compared to this...

axertrue.png

Btw this is a new one ive never shown before, rate if you like (its gonna go in my coming soon sig)

sigh... i feel weird now...

Lol those are good, better then what i can do lol

pureleaderpixelie1.png