Axes Sig shop -free custom ava's too-

axeraider70

sounds good, tell me what exactly you want.

( i wont make a cut out of the sig unless thats what you want)

i brb, gotta take care of lil bro for a sec, just post what you want and i will have it by tommorow or maybe even tonight.

girlsigfi1.png

axeraider70.deviantART.com

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill pay you 100k for you to make me sig with me in black drag armor with glory ammy magic short and rune large trim if possible if not then my pink long hair in corners say 85 range 73 mage 92 combat 80 hits above me put my name in some pretty cool font this what i look like

edit~can you have me shooting someone with a rune arrows sticking threw chest with blood coming down make it lazt ancient he friend from clans so have arrow threw him and have my guy bleeding from wounds from my battle and i know its alot of work but im upping my price to 200k and 250k if its good

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v431/ ... /mysig.bmp

ill take one similiar to Sir_Diehls please... Something with drag med, drag chain, drag battle and drag shield.. it would be awesome to have my dragon battle sticking out of Mystical25 's stomach with her laying on the ground.. make it in the wildy :) my names Gooey_Duck so add that by me :)

ill take one similiar to Sir_Diehls please... Something with drag med, drag chain, drag battle and drag shield.. it would be awesome to have my dragon battle sticking out of Mystical25 's stomach with her laying on the ground.. make it in the wildy :) my names Gooey_Duck so add that by me :)

be original and think of ur own?

Add me ingame, RSN is darkness11 so i can pay.

I want an Avvy, and sig (please make sure avvy is ok to be on tip it forums )

Avvy:

I want a lil pic of me look at my current sig for me, with a white berret, white desert robe top, and rune skirt please, looking very happy, hiding a dragon battle axe behind my back.

Siggy:

I want me, wearing full rune and drag battle, struggling to find where a clue scroll is taking me, in deep wilderness. Try to make comical please ^_^

psy- yours is first i will get started when i get home from school

phonix- get your own original idea... (remember gore limit too)

Dark- the avy costs 15k extra.

Sir Diehl- ill start the ava after psy.

girlsigfi1.png

hey i'd like a sig, i want one 300x150 though, i want a guy in full dragon armor and red party hat, riding a greater demon attacking a ranger, i'll pay 100k if its done within 2 days, 75k if its done within 4 days, 50k if its done within a week.

Thanks much.

alright sounds good ill get started right away but you must collect ASAP or im auctioning it.

same goes for you Pssy, get on at a time when im on ok? if i post at 7:50pm and you post at 3:41am EST then i suggest you get on a bit earlier :)

girlsigfi1.png

alright sounds good ill get started right away but you must collect ASAP or im auctioning it.

same goes for you Pssy, get on at a time when im on ok? if i post at 7:50pm and you post at 3:41am EST then i suggest you get on a bit earlier :)

no problem just tell me when to be on and i will be.

sig95.jpg

me (black bomber:mage boots,blue hair, full rune (no large), drag ammy, chaos gaunts, legends cape

sam 189:blue hair, tan skin,full iron (no large, no kite), brass ammy, normal boots, klanks gaunts, black cape.

text: sam189 & black bomber

basicly sam about to swipe me with bronze 2h and me crouching behind

cardboard

background:duel arena

ill pay you 65k for the siggy :)