.:: Tip.it collaboration grid ::. FINALLY FINISHED!

terley

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'll take 39 and 26, but dont hold me to it lol, i may not get around to it with algebra homework and football practice every night

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I am in eager anticipation for the outcome of this thread. Can't wait to see how it goes, the examples are amazing. I suggest that you guys wait until atleast someone (preferably Ter) starts so you get the idea of what it's going to be theme wise. Good luck to all participating, alas, i have never been particularly good at pixeling my self so don't count on me to do anything lol, it would only be a mumble jumble of random colours etc.

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

The first piece of the puzzle :thumbsup: .

mine9uq3.png

I don't know why im an octopus, but I am.

Thanks for the support guys, I've bin worryin over this all night.

stole 50 aswell :-w .

edit - updated first post.

vistame09copyhr8.png

If my colours end up too bright compared to everyone else I'll just edit it later, don't change your work too drastically if you don't need to. :wink:

ohh im so exited :XD: can't wait for more additions.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Out of all honestly guys there isn't really a "theme" for these things it's whatever the artist feels is best to do. Now Terley and everyone else this may sound mean, but Terley I think you should be able to reserve the right to not accept someone's squares if they blatantly didn't take time on them.

halobrsigno0.gif

thats k. i used different color on part of the tree (bark)

rofl.. i was boared, so i added this fat guy i drew... rofl... dont expect you to use em...

terlyscitymestuppw2.png

maybe request that one if it isnt taken.. do a reinactment of the Giant with little men pinning him down

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

thats k. i used different color on part of the tree (bark)

rofl.. i was boared, so i added this fat guy i drew... rofl... dont expect you to use em...

terlyscitymestuppw2.png

A. Remove the bordering black lines.

B. You have to be considerate for fellow collaborators- whats #20 going to do, you placed a horizon there when the shape of the grid is meant to end in the next square.

C. Intruding in others squares is against the rules. If its not mentioned, it should be.

These kinda entires are what makes me hesitant to post.