~1 def Expensive out fits ~

c0ld_4s_ice

What could a pure with 1 def wear ?

Im lvl 67 with 2 def and im wearing a santa and nothing else :(

I want to buy a nice outfit to wear @ PC.

Since im not 70 def i cant wear ahrims, but theres another armour that all rich pures pk in aint it ? that looks like ahrims but lil more ghostly, wich armour is that ?

Any other suggestions are welcome, remember, i want expensive armour,and good looking :) not just like yellow robe and destert boots etc.

thanks.

My world is a war, you better be a soldier

sigbanksupportqd1.gif

It's Ghostly Robes they're wearing, and yes, they look good. :)

You get them from the curse of zaros mini quest, which you can start after getting the ring of visibility during the Desert Treasure quest.

Hope this helped :thumbsup:

but Ghostly robes is only worth 10k so you dont look very rich when wearing it...

Ghostly robes are untradeble, so they don't got a price. And they do make you look rich. If you are a pure that is :)

Edit: Santa and Ghostly robes are great together.

So just try it, if you don't like it. Try Rouges Den.. takes about 55 agility and thieving. Or take any random armour.

296kver.png

Credits to Skully Sc for the signature.24picns.png

my pure wears purple p hat maybe to much with ghostly top and bottem zammy book or it just wears camo with blue p hat

dont flame my fashion :oops:

true follower of zamorak

Jingle Bells, Guthix smells, Zammy all the way. Sara died, no one cried. Hip Hip Hip Hurray!

lotrhorusgod.png<

goals:60/70 def 84/90 combad

If you have a blue phat no one can flame your fashion lmao. But yeah, if ghost robes aren't expensive enough for you then I would go with wizzy g robes which are, from what I last saw about 600-700k.

Pirate Rosetta stone. Learn a language while you scape.

Sounds interesting, but these days how many people really speak Pirate?

my pure wears purple p hat maybe to much with ghostly top and bottem zammy book or it just wears camo with blue p hat

Lol nobody can really flame your fashion considering its a blue phat which is the most expensive item in the game. I'd prefer a white one though, in my opinion it looks WAY better and goes with a lot more armour/equipment. Don't flame me, just an opinion.

Ok so now back on topic. There's a guide on how to get ghostly robes, you complete a part of dessert treasure and you get some sort of invisibility ring, then you do another miniquest/quest and you buy it. It doesn't make you look "rich" but it makes you look strong. Having a santa hat will make you look rich by itself.

Lol nobody can really flame your fashion considering its a blue phat which is the most expensive item in the game

i believe your forgeting about crackers =p... just messin with ya... and yeah most of the pures wear ghostly

L3estever

Proud leader of 65+ Clan Demonic Plague

but Ghostly robes is only worth 10k so you dont look very rich when wearing it...

I ussually don't do this but What a noob. I'm 99% sure that you are f2p so i don't blame you for not knowing. (I contridict myself i know). Ur probebly thinking of shade. Shade you can't see through (like a ghost).

slayer9434.png

Barrows: guthan warspear, ahrim hood, torag platebody, karil's crossbow x3, Dharoks greataxe, Dharoks Helm.

Max Quest points

"Never let your morals prevent you from doing what is right" Asimov