Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Wow so many names from the past in those posts!  Started in 2002 myself.  Memories!  Wish I realised how expensive r2h's were at the time and pked for them more!  My rs career would be so different haha.  

You're telilng me. I wish I didn't sell my p hats and santa hats, I could have relogged on and sold them today for actual money. Sigh lol

I remember buying a santa hat for 50k and a week later selling it for 250k and how rich I was..... Whoops

I can top that. I gave away my collection of party hats to Krest. They were just clogging up my bank space, and not valuable at all at the time.. (well, under 10k anyway)

Heh. I've gotta say that I had a bit better luck with my p-hats. Many people don't seem to remember the time of great Dupe. :)

Altought I had p-hats from the original drop party I also got my slice from Kaitnieks "unofficial" drop party. Also I had a pleasure to know one of those guys who could use Autorune or some other software to dupe any items in the game. I remember a guy named Kossu giving me 3-4 full p-hat sets at that time. Many were banned at the time when a lot of duped items were found from their bank accounts. I was cunning like a fox and distributed those party hats to many account so the number wasn't so great in an individual bank account.

Of course all the fun shiet happened years after when Runescape got populated and amount of active players were multiplied like with 200x. I think I had like 6-8 phats left when friend told me that prices of phats had sky rocketed, lol. At that point a price for party hat varied between 100 - 500 million depending on the color. I remember making like 2000 millions(2billions) by selling the hats. Back then people paid 4-6EUR / million for the in-game money. That was a good income during my studies. :)

The great dupe!!  I remember logging on that evening after it had happened and a friend of mine party hats and wouldn't share :(.

peever142.png

• 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Page 1 is sacrilege unless the following are added for various reasons...

polomeros - greatest rs legend/player in my eyes . its down to him that i retired plev and created pure plev

keelercrunch - funniest guy ever

goneril - what no gon gon ?

lil might + lotta might - cant remember which one helped me with mining ( gormis and lightning already on page1 but thanks also )

dirtydevil - cos i say so =P

funny how things just pop in ya head

editin due to flashbacks ( and peeps )... these players also need be on page 1

alq - top class guy in everyway . infact he probably my p2p legend

phillip - say no more

stompfest - =P

lady kalika - im sure she loved n00blets as much as i did

duckman - 'pokes'

numnums - couldnt forget you my baldy old chum

and theres no point me spammin so i'll say

ello jakky =P ( yep its me ya lil scallywag )

and lord omar yep gormis got banned or so i heard from the runescape grapevine ( my god that grapevine could travel ). after he got the smithin lvl to make rune b-axes jagex stopped him from smithin them . sometime after that he was hardly ever on and someone who was 100% not him was usin his guy . unless he fell out with me . which he wouldnt cos he to nice =) and im to nice =P . alas i don't know all the juicy bits

ello fook you bronze obsessed bundle of fun =P . hope lifes treatin you well ( with your attitude it better be or im havin words with him/her upstairs when i die ) . also a big ello and all the best to every single person on these boards . dont matter if i know ya or not 'raises cuppa'

I don't see Sotired on that list. Thaaaaanks Plev.

• 4 weeks later...

Page 1 is sacrilege unless the following are added for various reasons...

polomeros - greatest rs legend/player in my eyes . its down to him that i retired plev and created pure plev

keelercrunch - funniest guy ever

goneril - what no gon gon ?

lil might + lotta might - cant remember which one helped me with mining ( gormis and lightning already on page1 but thanks also )

dirtydevil - cos i say so =P

funny how things just pop in ya head

editin due to flashbacks ( and peeps )... these players also need be on page 1

alq - top class guy in everyway . infact he probably my p2p legend

phillip - say no more

stompfest - =P

lady kalika - im sure she loved n00blets as much as i did

duckman - 'pokes'

numnums - couldnt forget you my baldy old chum

and theres no point me spammin so i'll say

ello jakky =P ( yep its me ya lil scallywag )

and lord omar yep gormis got banned or so i heard from the runescape grapevine ( my god that grapevine could travel ). after he got the smithin lvl to make rune b-axes jagex stopped him from smithin them . sometime after that he was hardly ever on and someone who was 100% not him was usin his guy . unless he fell out with me . which he wouldnt cos he to nice =) and im to nice =P . alas i don't know all the juicy bits

ello fook you bronze obsessed bundle of fun =P . hope lifes treatin you well ( with your attitude it better be or im havin words with him/her upstairs when i die ) . also a big ello and all the best to every single person on these boards . dont matter if i know ya or not 'raises cuppa'

I don't see Sotired on that list. Thaaaaanks Plev.

weird how we never talked or "knew" eachother back then. but i totally remember your username, as well as hundreds of other usernames I never ever communicated with ingame back then.

anyway. just wrote it to show that SOMEONE out there remembers you from the hiscores, forums and what-have-you :D 

• 5 years later...