Respect To These Old Scool Players?

Sakke

Wow i was rememberd, hi everyone from old skool rsc,, whens it coming back?? ahh the good ol days :thumbsup:

Good to see you ross! :)

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

oh well i tired lol

It aint a big deal, a fair number of high level old schoolers were jackasses :P, you seem like a nice person.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

well.. technically, I'm an old school player...

I played when there was world 1 and world 2 (I think there was a third one too) And NONE of them had more than a few hundred people. There was no rune, there were no banks. There was no wildy, and you could choose pker or not pker.

But I didn't play very seriously for so long that I wouldn't be known by anyone.

Though, some of you might know yurida6... he was the cousin of my friend who introduced me to the game.

Serena_Sedai.png
Maxed since Sunday, January 9th, 2014
Completionist since Wednesday, June 4th, 2014

oh well i tired lol

It aint a big deal, a fair number of high level old schoolers were jackasses :P, you seem like a nice person.

ya he does but u dont, hahahahahaahhaah \'

Are you hogging the bang again.

Your char was legit up until level 3

I heard he was like the BEST pker in RSC.
Did you even play in RSC?

I played when there was world 1 and world 2 (I think there was a third one too) And NONE of them had more than a few hundred people. There was no rune, there were no banks. There was no wildy, and you could choose pker or not pker.

But I didn't play very seriously for so long that I wouldn't be known by anyone.

Though, some of you might know yurida6... he was the cousin of my friend who introduced me to the game.

You were definitely around Pre-Summer 2001. Same as me.

Metal fans, check out my band!

Poopingman.png

Still the King....

you mean yaurrada6?

He is a rapper in Eugene Oregon in a band called parallel minds

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

haha i [bleep]ing hated blick, annoying [kitty], no honor, never fought 1 on 1. than i almost piled blick, and and blick had help and i missed the catch grr...

than the next day i piled blick.

i got 3 hit by bs arkan. haha

pychu not bychu

alot of those names i remember

ladykilljoy was awsome, meet early on where bluerite was, killjoy was crossbowing i think, i was fighting melee the ice warriors, we talked, became friends, than i think killjoy left rs for helbreath? dont remember.

and i remember meeting haxx0rmaxx at the regular giants in the dungeon west of cooking guild (the one u needed the key to get in the hut for the shortcut)

MEEP MEEP

knew alot of others on that list, and meet alot of others, missing alot of names though... and some dont diserve to be on that list as well.

addymdefault,Joshthegod.gif

Controversy and Chaos!!!

Master Don 6 is unbanned and back on rs2 :oops:

Abraham Lincoln

oh well i tired lol

ya he does but u dont, hahahahahaahhaah \'

Are you hogging the bang again.

t'is mine!!! all mine!!!! mwahahahhhahaahaha snort snort

Page 1 is sacrilege unless the following are added for various reasons...

polomeros - greatest rs legend/player in my eyes . its down to him that i retired plev and created pure plev

keelercrunch - funniest guy ever

goneril - what no gon gon ?

lil might + lotta might - cant remember which one helped me with mining ( gormis and lightning already on page1 but thanks also )

dirtydevil - cos i say so =P

funny how things just pop in ya head

editin due to flashbacks ( and peeps )... these players also need be on page 1

alq - top class guy in everyway . infact he probably my p2p legend

phillip - say no more

stompfest - =P

lady kalika - im sure she loved n00blets as much as i did

duckman - 'pokes'

numnums - couldnt forget you my baldy old chum

and theres no point me spammin so i'll say

ello jakky =P ( yep its me ya lil scallywag )

and lord omar yep gormis got banned or so i heard from the runescape grapevine ( my god that grapevine could travel ). after he got the smithin lvl to make rune b-axes jagex stopped him from smithin them . sometime after that he was hardly ever on and someone who was 100% not him was usin his guy . unless he fell out with me . which he wouldnt cos he to nice =) and im to nice =P . alas i don't know all the juicy bits

ello fook you bronze obsessed bundle of fun =P . hope lifes treatin you well ( with your attitude it better be or im havin words with him/her upstairs when i die ) . also a big ello and all the best to every single person on these boards . dont matter if i know ya or not 'raises cuppa'

i sooooo miss my pacman sig + avatar =(

polomeros - greatest rs legend/player in my eyes . its down to him that i retired plev and created pure plev

lil might + lotta might - cant remember which one helped me with mining ( gormis and lightning already on page1 but thanks also )

i remember gormis, didnt he get banned for sharing or something

editin due to flashbacks ... these players also need be on page 1

alq - top class guy in everyway . infact he probably my p2p legend

phillip - say no more

stompfest - =P

lady kalika - im sure she loved n00blets as much as i did

duckman - 'pokes'

numnums - couldnt forget you my baldy old chum

and theres no point me spammin so i'll say

ello jakky =P ( yep its me ya lil scallywag )

and lord omar yep gormis got banned or so i heard from the runescape grapevine ( my god that grapevine could travel ). after he got the smithin lvl to make rune b-axes jagex stopped him from smithin them . sometime after that he was hardly ever on and someone who was 100% not him was usin his guy . unless he fell out with me . which he wouldnt cos he to nice =) and im to nice =P . alas i don't know all the juicy bits

whattup pure plev, you 4 iteming sonoffa gun \'

shameless bump due to the fact its meili who said hi to me :thumbsup: 'looks at mods with sheepish eyes'

ello sweetpea 8-) all good memories i hope...

the good1

lord elric

undertkr

darkarcher(forgot number)

stinger12 (maybe diff number)

anyone else gonna say hi ? :mrgreen:

i sooooo miss my pacman sig + avatar =(