Hidden Updates

the_tallest1

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I've noticed the / in the 0s. I really don't like it on the skills section. :-X

Btw has this just happened?

Yeah system update 20 mins ago.

Also: (These are NOT hidden)

System Update...

We're rebooting the servers to fix a few issues, including the god wars dungeon, players who enter a boss area can only leave via the altar where they will be teleported to a 'relatively' safe place but still in the kill count zone for that particular boss.

We've also fixed the broken hunting net trap near the new Z.M.I Altar. It'd got a bit too hot being close to the lava and had lost it's spring!

Magic logs also have a new fletching animation to actually reflect their looks and a ship that was floating a bit too much has been fixed.

fredzsodbtt6.jpg

21 lag piles, 4 Pjs, 2 Party hat kills, 67 newbs teached.

Not like-ing the slash through the 0. It makes me think that something is wrong with the system, or whatever I'm doing!

Goals to get my skills back up to a barely respectable level on the high scores:

mayjest.png

Currently going for Bone to Peaches spell. It's amazing how boring doing the same repetitive task is! Stupid MTA

Not like-ing the slash through the 0. It makes me think that something is wrong with the system, or whatever I'm doing!

It's through that because people were making accounts with a large amount of O's and 0's. Scamming accounts they are. They couldn't be reported at all before that.

j0xPu5R.png

I've noticed 2 new things.

Auto-paying the cart driver to and from shilo is fixed; no longer have to pay him the max of 200 gp.

And when you select a music in the music page, it will also automatically put loop on as well.

No longer playing Runescape, I caught the WoW bug.

Another one: The trip from Shilo-Brimhaven with carts only costs 10 gp no matter the amount of money in your backback :P

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Auto-paying the cart driver to and from shilo is fixed; no longer have to pay him the max of 200 gp.

And when you select a music in the music page, it will also automatically put loop on as well.

The second one is insanely useful. I wish they would make music loop upon login, though.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The second one doesn't happen to me.

And don't complain about the 0's please, it just takes a little time to get used to it, just like with every other change.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif

the mining animation is changed too!

The animation has been like this for a rather long time, It wasn't hidden either, it was mentioned in an update in the front page. :-k

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

I believe this is rather recent.

There was an update on how darts were thrown, And on the odd occasion you could hit more than once per animation (The animation was slower than how fast you threw them) But I believe the animation has been sped up a little, you throw them now much faster than you did before, I'm not sure how recent this is, but I thought I'd mention it.

Yagami.png

I would like to get the most difficult 99 in the game to accomplish. which is woodcutting.
because I had a drunken night in philadelphia and sprayed a fire extinguiser, evacuated a 7 story hotel on the philly stadium, spent the night in jail.. then got on level 2 prob & have to pay 50 a month because I have a job. It's their way of collecting more money out of me.

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

Yagami.png

The animation has been like this for a rather long time, It wasn't hidden either, it was mentioned in an update in the front page. :-k

the animation if you mine rune essence stones i mean =P~

2nv5bvl.png
99 Firemaking 30-5-2010 | 99 Fletching 13-7-2014
TET-AU member:6-10-2010 - 21-10-2011

I believe the safe spot in the Bandos lair was removed.

Prices dropped on the plate from high 30m's down to about 21-24m for about 2 hours due to just about every world being filled with solo and duo Bandos slayers using the safe spot. Those lucky enough to buy one in this time frame will be happy to know that once the safespot was fixed, prices rose 8-10m. (i personally made 9-10m when i bought my plate at 21m :D

polarbeardaveyz9.png

RAAAAAAGH

The mining animation HAS changed, and it was NOT on the front page(unless it was hidden underneath the new Silverlight story). It still looks like the pickaxe weighs 500 pounds but while I was mining pure essence I noticed that the player does not follow through with the swing as much, he kind of stops 3/4s of the way then pulls it back, then goes for another swing.

If you don't believe me you can try it for yourself.

But of course if you haven't mined about 5k essence ever since the first mining animation update, it might not be noticable to you. It just surprises me that nobody here seems to have mined at all today. :/

Officially retired on 12/10/07, no drop parties because that might be "covertly trading wealth". What does one person's happiness(until they quit) mean compared to the hours I wasted while runecrafting, anyways?