Aloooosh1

Farming?

I know that I always ask dumb questions, but heres another one of of them that really makes me mad :wall: , It's FARMING

I don't know anything about it, and yes I tried more than 15 guids but no use, All I want to know is everything about the basics, planting herbs :thumbsup: , and what happens if I log out ( is it true that my plants could die if I log out before the time? { EX: herbs need 75 minutes } :boohoo: ) and can anyone pick from my plants? :ohnoes:?

yah I know alot of you laugh at my selly questions, but at least I'll find out my anwser after this topic \'

okay here goes the easy ones

Your plants will grow even you are online or not.

No-one else can even see what you are growing , so they can't steal your plants.

As far as your plants dieing, there's ALWAYS a chance they will get sick and if you don't cure them, eventually die. Unless you pay the local farmer to watch your plants. Every 10 or 15 mins, not sure exact, they grow a little, and with each growth there is a chance they will get sick.

Excpetions are allotments with the proper flowers already grown and sweetcorn with a scarecrow in place.

85pbfja.jpg

Geaux Tigers ! Congrats on a great year !

Read, if you don't understand, read again until you understand.

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=farming_guide.htm

When you log out your plants/herbs will still continue to grow without your supervision, so yes, they can catch disease and die. Nobody else can pick your plants except for the person who planted them.

oh forgot to ask, is there any lvl to stop getting my plants sick? like even a lvl 99 would have a sick potato?! #-o :XD:

Read, if you don't understand, read again until you understand.

http://tip.it/runescape/?page=farming_guide.htm

When you log out your plants/herbs will still continue to grow without your supervision, so yes, they can catch disease and die. Nobody else can pick your plants except for the person who planted them.

that link is the best for farming dude!

o6mwpk.png

Council.gif.pagespeed.ce.SwBX3DYRXt.gifShinobi

clanFriend.gif DF Forever

{DF Forums} ~ {DF's Memberlist}

Every 10 or 15 mins, not sure exact, they grow a little, and with each growth there is a chance they will get sick

I belive its every 5 mins