The "What would you do if...." game.

Blaze The Movie Fan

This game is simple, all you have to do is ask a "What would you do if" question and answer the question, and ask again and so on.

Example:

"What would you do if you saw an alien in your garden?"

"I would go to the FOX news, get my camera and take picture of it. And then catch it with cage so I wouldn't be arrested for lying."

Ok, I hope you understand. Ok, let's strat.

What would you do if you would log into RuneScape and you would realize you are in the Fight Caves wearing full bronze with a bronze battleaxe and inv full of cooked shrimps, and you would be fighting Jad and you didn't even log out in TzHaar city at all?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would wonder who made me member without me knowing it, and then I would die :shock:

What would you do if you found a phat on ground while wearing full dragon and whip (without food or teleport) and then you realize a clan of 50 pkers running up to you?

concurso2mn1.jpg

Currently having a break from sig-making...

Join the campaign for more F2P bank space!

I would slap myself many times and say "How could I be stupid enough to bring such expensive stuff" and be happy I didn't lose any barrows equipment. But still angry to myself.

What would you do if the mysterious old man would give you boxes as usual and the boxes wouldn't be the same as usual and it would be asking question you have no idea of?

I would get the fire cape, high alchemy it, oh yeah, I don't need that cape, use the many tokkuls I'd get and still wear my legends cape.

And please follow the rules of this game. You must answer with at least 15 words.

What would you do a fire giant would drop you an iron scimitar?

I would go to f2p give it to a noob take him to wildy pk him with it and repeat the process untill I got board.

what would you do if santa came back to rs and started handing out hats?

I would throw away everything he gave me because i don't like to own items i don't work for.

What would you do if you saw your house burning down to ashes because your mum forgot to off the kettle?

Strangely with WotLK so near, I wished I could delay it a bit to push through that last TBC content in MH/BT :'(.

I would dial 911, and the fire department would come and then I would let them exhaust the fire, and they will save me, and my mamma.

What would you do if your father would suddenly talk French? (NOTE: This MUST be replied by someone not in French Speaking Countries)

edit: smakcs him in his face locks him in the closet call my mom and wait till he stops talking french.

what would you do if you are never allowed to play vidoe games watch T.V or go on the computer ever again?

bannerkc5.png

N0valyfe an idol to some, a great player to many, and a true runescaper to all

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I would go downstairs, go to the one that is in charge of the place, and tell him: "Die in hell you lousy farmer."

Follow the rules people. The answer must be at least 15 words. #-o

What would you do if your father would suddenly talk French? (NOTE: This MUST be replied by someone not in French Speaking Countries)

This time I want it to be answered by someone that follows the 15 words rules. :shame:

I would switch worlds, turn off private chat (I might've already did) and go to a less crowded world.

I'm going crazy, why can't people follow the rule about 15 word answer? :ohnoes:

No need to get mad since it will probably get this thread locked.

What would you do if you went to your kitchen and saw a vampire and would say "Gimme your blood or you die."?

I would go to my car, get my gun, tell him to go outside with me and kill him.

What would you do if you got "F" in English and most of the stuffs are ridicilously wrong such as:

A rabbit (the teacher said an)

One mouse, many mice (the teacher says mooses)

Read as past form (the teacher says readum)

?

I'd brick myself, then go looking for a duck.

What would you do if a man with a duck told you that the duck was the messiah?

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I would first of all wonder how I got 1Billion coins in the first place, then I would report it to Jagex, and they would try to find him and kill him.

You guys are good in following the rules, but Ragen forgot, good going guys, I'm proud of you.

What would you do if your boss would fire you because he tells you that he is about to die?

I would be surpriced that the leader of the white knights would hire me, because I'm a black knight :shock: then I would tell the black knight that I'm only disguised as a white knight to trick the white knights and they would attack the White Knight Castle and war would begin.

What would you do if your television would be turned on and it would be boring news and your television would still be on if you plug it off, you can't leave the room, and you simply can't harm the television?