Guide to Everything Fletching (AOW Discussion) ~Updated!

Karmastocracy

great guide must have taken a while

when i string bows instead of having the bow and string NEXT to eachother i have the bowstring on top of the last unstrung and clikc down i find it faster

Doesn't seem like it would make too much of a difference, but that's an idea. :)

Guide to Everything Fletching XBL: Karmastocracy

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exelent guide because flechin is my favorite skill but it would make even better f u told them how to get lvl 55 mage fast.

20/10

Im P2P

uruksn9.jpg

98% of rs players have attempted a scam. If your one of the 2% who havent, copy this into your sig..

20/10
:P :P :P

exelent guide because flechin is my favorite skill but it would make even better f u told them how to get lvl 55 mage fast.
Well, it might be, but this took me quite a while acually. Also it's pretty long already, and adding to it might frighten people away from reading the entire thing. All thing considered though, I might still add that part! :)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

* Sits on a mossy rock with a notebook in hand, observing the behavior of the specimens dubbed "Fanboys"

~

"Even when the odds are against you, even when the chance of victory is bleak and your situation looks hopeless, take a look at the horizon, and think back to what you have learned. You'll be filled with the confidence to take on the world."

After some deliberation, I have decided to update parts of my guide today. I'll keep everyone posted when I finish (It's not going to be that much of a update.)

(And yes, sorry about the double post) O:)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

One point confuses me

you said you can buy 1k yew logs and make yew longs(u) and sell to make a profit?

I don't think yew long(u) cost more than yew logs

If you read on, I will point out that you make a profit buying 1k bowstrings too boot, then stringing. In which, if you used the buying prices I recommended you should make a profit. You also make an good profit too, if you buy 1k natures and alch it all. You can even substitute buying the natures off of players, to buying them off of Ali in Al Kharid to make a very reasonable sum.

Edit~ I would also like to say that the update is complete. :P

Thank you for your patience.

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

great guide!

lol the second i read that nats for 225ea i teled to Al-Kharid

It takes a lot of world switching, but you can do it! Today I needed 3k nats, and it took around 1/2-1 hour of switching but I got all of them. Of course it's all about money vs. time, but I think it is worth it to buy them from him. Anyways, thanks for the review! :)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

great guide :thumbsup:

but you can also collect flax in gnome-stronghold near the bank outside of the tree there is flax and its easy picking i then go to lumbridge and spin everything i don't know if its as fast as the lleyta method but it works for me

proud owner of a Quest Cape

^achieved on 18/02/07^

rick1250.png

A nice guide. I wish I'd read that when I started with fletching.

For 80+, just keep going with yew longs. I find it too hard to buy enough magic logs. Yew logs are always avaliable in great quantities.

I got 90 Fletching today. I was only 85 on Wednesday, trying to get 99 before the capes come out. :shock:

Nice, and thanks for the input. I will add that advice to the guide.

this is a good tip, thats how i got 99 fletching very fast, dont spend hours on forums or in seer's bank buying 5 or 6 mage logs at a time. Buy as much yew logs and bs (not flax) as you cna afford and vegge out untill you finish you longs :thumbsup:.

~~~~~~~~~~~99 fletching~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~99 cooking~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~92+ fishing~~~~~~~~~~~

Huge fan of the TET crew, Good work guys

~"By the end of this ya'll be wearing gold-plated diapers!" "What does that even mean?"~

Good guide, just there a better stringing method (one that taught me to string over 4k an hour :thumbsup: ).
Would you mind mentioning it so I could add it to my guide?

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

If you read this, could you please post a little something? Thanks, because from to amount of views/posts equivelent, only 1 out of every 32 people take the time to post who visit my guide. I really appreciate it! And I also will take the time to update my guide, so your opinions and post REALLY DO MATTER! :)

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

omg ur guide is so perfect i can't even flame it 10.1/10! GREAT JOB!
8-) 8-) 8-)

since you told me to post here it is.

You finally got be back into fleching! now im going for 99 =P~

20/10

Thanks for posting! :wink:

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

• 2 weeks later...

~I am currently waiting to see whether my guide will get into AOW~

Thanks for everyone's support! :P

li_Karma_il.png

li_Karma_il.png

signature-bar-white.gif

[stumbleupon]

~

This is by far the best guide ive ever read. VERY VERY VERY nice.

+1

Maybe you could add that some general stores have huge masses of willows for 13 gp (i think) each because autoers usually sell there. I'm not sure if this is in member worlds, but this would save a lot of money if you buy your way there since it'd only be around 5 gp each willow log (if you sell back for 8 after you fletch it). But I could be wrong on the numbers...