What things confused you when you were a newb?

benisfab

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

unlike 1 basicly everyone else i take i actully looked at the mannul, read tip.it, and learned things myself i really was never confused. if someone has a question basicly everyone talks to me lol

legends2.jpg

i have many things things, when i got my first set of full iron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, on my first guy, for got pass now, but his stats were something like 20 atk, 1 str, 1 def

i had no idea how to change attack :lol:

also, fishing, i could never figure out where ppl got their nets lol

zezima.png

thanks for the cropping Mr Joob =]

I didn't... hm... (i wasn't confused about anything for a while)

cooking, pies and stuff i had no idea what i was doing :-w

oh! i remember one! i didn't know how to train anything except for strenght and attack i had to pay some guy to tell me how to train defence :XD:

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

the quests were what stumped me lol

and i was still a newb when they made rs2 so the jump from rsc to rs2 was confusing

and when i got the varrock i yelled

*i like cheese..... gimme free stuff*

i got flamed badly lol..

A dragon is only a lizard with a Diploma

trying to figure out what runes were used for spells cause i didnt know what the rune with the yellow cresent and star was. also getting lost all the time. making money was hard then to...still is today but i rarly need money anyways so im good

I was a real newbie for a looong time 'cuz of other stuff (school mostly and my hols were taken up by projects so :boohoo: ) so I mostly stuck around Lumby/Draynor and was DEAD scared of those red :!: signs. Eventually I plucked up the courage to investigate the exclaimation mark near the wall Port Sarim/Draynor and found out it's a trap door. I was then scared of that. I thought all the armour except for bronze was out of my reach since I only got 1k and only that after about 2 weeks #-o . I finally got to Varrock thinking,'Wow, this city has alot of opportunities,' . Here I was nearly killed by the dumb rat! When I got my sister to play, I had reached my iron-making mark and thought I pwned all the 'noobs' in blue, sapphire and royal-green coloured armour. :XD:

EDIT: Nats did and still do confuse me. That is all.

egg3.PNGegg1.PNGegg2.PNG

well when i was lvl 5 i remember, i used to think tht iron ore and ess made fire runes.. i dotn nko why but i did. and i sold a rune mace for a fishing rod...

single_skill1133807785.png

Starksy and Hutch - DO IT DO IT DO IT

I din't know what k was, where Varrock laid, how you should make money and how to start a quest. This is probalby just a little of all the stuff I didn't get, because I don't remeber so much about my first time in RS.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

When i started, i could barely speak english.. i found a newcomer map one day, and i thought it was a severed hand #-o seriously, it looks alot like that. I also thought that the black wizards near varrock were real players that were pking me :uhh:

Actually, the compass/ingame map pretty much confused me during the first week. I couldn't figure out where I was. Died in more than 1 occasion (strolled too close to the darkwizards near varrock). Then a friend explained how the rotating map works and pretty much helped me understand some basic ways of levelling and moneymaking. :) :)

dontfearthereaper2.png

i ran around lumby for a week asking people not to kill me

( ididnt know about the wilderness, and whenever i saw someone killing a man or woman it hought it was another playing dying.)

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.

The map confused me.It was difficult to go to different places, so I had to rely on my friend to go anywhere.But then after a while I got used to it & it was ok.

scarsrl0.jpg

Thanks to WithTheQuickness for the sig!

I thought if you stood on a fire, you'd get damage. I had to wait for it to die before I dared to pass.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

I thought every monster besides of goblins could just KO me..

I stayed in varrock till i was lvl 60-65, then i discovered fallador :shock:

Get lost in barbarian village, i stayed there for like days!

Money-making? What is that :shock:

Ow and running around days and days asking people in Fallador: Is this fallador? They all sayd Yes but i just couldnt believe it :|

Oh and, i got lost in dwarven mines!!1! Till a king scorp sended me back to good 'ol lumby

And the biggest one:

When i saw people salling 'airs' i was like, wow, how can u sell air to a person, they all laughed at me :| :XD: <.<

-Xan

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8