What things confused you when you were a newb?

benisfab

When I was a newb I tried making a sappire ring once I got the required crafting lvl. I made a gold ring with the only bar I had and tried using the sapphire on it (LOL). It didn't work of course and so I stood next to the furnace for 5 mins wondering why and looking like a newb.

+1

I did that a few times :-#

seetons.png

Feel free to HYT me in-game =)

~~3,483rd to 99 Thieving, Feb 22, 2008~~

"There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want." - Calvin (& Hobbes)

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

random events.

why people were walking around in gold armor. (tried to use a gold bar w/ anvil.....didnt work #-o )

why there were different worlds (thought it was like wooooow theres like a bajillion worlds ill never get bored!!!!!! *was playing kingdom hearts at the time*)

why people didnt want a free steel dagger (that was like oh em eff geh a dagger!) when i picked one up from a defeated guard.

what the word noob was.

and i thought your attack level was your combat level XD

:oops:

i got lost in varrok dungeon too. and draynor and rimmington. i was like where.... the [bleep].... am i...

1004.png

Wow, watching this thread is better than pro wrestling! =D>

This thread is probably better than pro wrestling because the fights here are real (And the boobs).

I was confused about one thing. Cities. I used to get lost all the time, then one day. I discovered the world map >.< I got confused on alot of things. Hardly any cash to start of with, didn't know how to make money then I took a break for a few years. Discovered it again and now I understand almost everything =)

+1

I started to explore RS for my first time, i reached Varrock... then went back to Lumby... too big and populated for me :anxious: The next day, i decided to go back again. I just remembered that it was north and i just had to follow a path.... but i forgot to cross the river and reached falador....

Me: "Wow, the walls are white now... they cleaned them!" :XD:

¨)

¸.´¸.*´¨)

(¸.´ (¸.Lilith1023

Lilith1023.png

I got killed by a highwayman on my first account.

then killed again on my second by a man :wall:

I asked my friend why other people would kill me and he was like huh :-s what are you talking about? :XD:

ah well it was fun nevertheless ::'

• 3 weeks later...

I used to be confused about the whole law rune thingy.

And when I became member, I was confused why alot of people were standing at the RFD chest in lumby basement. Now I stand there alot too and whenever someone asks why we are standing there, I like to say its a very secret club meeting :P

The Ultimate Green Dragon Guide

Don't hate me, just let me ride.

Lord, just give me life.

Fire..I thought if I walk on it I'll get burned. Someone was fm'ing in Lumby, I had to go around the shop to avoid it.

vv05c.png

[brought to you by the Cult of the Sacred Crate]

17th to 99 Smithing OSRS

Some phrases like lmao, nfs, ffs etc #-o

Dharoks, emo's ultimate weapon if you know what i'm sayin. :lol:
Very nice 10/10

For a second when I was looking at your drop-list picture. Ilooked at the dragon longsword and said "They have a dragon longsword now??" ohh I'm tired :wall:

..., then I noticed a gravestone where our tank was supposed to be and my health was a 1 digit number again.

never knew where mining site was.

Someone told me in Al Kharid but i died by scorpian

And when I found one at rimmington i could never locate it again

Where were banks?? Got lost on my way to draynor bank

Though Fally was for membs and my smelting was done from draynor to lumby before i discovered Al Kharid furnace and Fally furnace

When I first started playing, I saw people selling "pots"

Prayer pots, attack pots, strength pots, super pot sets, all kind of pots. I pictured them to look like an empty pot (what you hold flour in), only to be different colors. I tried buying an attack pot, and they put up a potion, that is when I realized that "pot" was an abbreviation to "potion"

[spoiler=Goals]GeneralTedd.png

GeneralTedd.pngGeneralTedd.png

[] 30m

[] Chaotic Rapier

[] Chaotic Crossbow

[] Chaotic Kiteshield

[] 50m

[] D Claws

• 2 weeks later...