62hp. Pictures. Goal sigs. main+pure. LOOK!

hacked.. i was just about done with the quest (MM) i was planning to cannon the quest today.. but i got hacked, and my pin was soupposed to be set by todayu\ :(

Currently Working on: Basically Quit... Messing up my pure atm though// Hehe

Main Name: Anishr

Join the official Barbarian Assult channel, #ba in irc.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i have to thank graceofgod2,, he is a tip.iter and he told me for the demon you can hide in the side and all you have to do is finish him off after the gnomes get his to 1hp thats what i did and finished monkey madness. Ad for pking i bought d scimmy and ddp and went Pking. First guy i fought had maul and scimmy and such he was a easy kill. 18, 10 -he eats- 16 17 (dds spec). 3 hp left, he runs i follow him he gets to bank and just as he is about to eat he gets hit for a 3. Btw i bought a ddp+ for 20k and it was hitting 5 poisons.. is the regular "ddp" just called ddp (the lowest poison that does 4) or ddp+? But he proteced maul and i got rune scimmy. then i got pked when i had food lag by ranger/mager. He ranges and uses ice burst// annyoing little noob. Now i am going hardcore PCing to get 80 str then going to train ranged (no pc or cannon for hp exp) and go back pking. And with the 3,000 or so points i will need for that i will gain 2M so i will be back on my feet and traning :D . My friend said he may give around 4M to me :D . Hope its true so i can buy fury and ranger when i have 1.5k points and black cav with all that when i have 3k points. Btw i only go on for 2 hours a say and rarely ever on during the weekends.. So 16 days.. yay.. :(

Yes i will be a noob using affliction by using a registered from my main ::' . So all you hardcore PCers look out :)

might go on today.. not sure.. just chilling out no school for the next 4 days ::'

sorry about cropping, laptop.. i should take a bit more time and use my photoshop lol :lol:

Urm one query, u say you hit lyk 16-17 wif dds at 54 str?

not 54, 55 and that is super potted, str ammy, black gloves.. So yeah. I really should do evil dave so i would have completed all quests needed to be a sucessful melee pker.. you need to be either a ranger or a mage to have to do ice burst. But don't worry i will do the quest i am going to get at least 70 mage and ranged, so i can ice burst and get hp levels :anxious: 8-)

finally a PK, all the noobs keep running from me i am 63 str most people around my level don't even rank in str (even the pures) so they have under 58 :D . The guy i pked was 1 iteming kept attacking me over and over, i kept kicking running when i was out of trouts coming back and he would attack. Then the 3rd time i used pulled out dds and kicked at first when he was a little bit under half hp i sped him 16-15, 2-1. :D

gmauleditednz7.jpg

ok :) . Almost cleaned now lol.. all those super sets, sharks.. down to 300k in items/cash :(

Bump, i think i will work on making my blog more interesting.. i hope you guys will like the newly revamped blog.. when it is done.. If it is done actually :pray:

Pfft noob I own u \'

Jk I can't touch u lol stupid 10 def >.<

why 10 defence lol? and combat level. add me! :)

i got a new Skiller!, but i will be still working on my pure 50 days left of membership. :P . The name of my skiller is t3h l33t :) \\

PS I AM NOT TELLING YOU!. :) , only people i trust will know(trust with what i have no idea but yeah), there are 2 people i trust in the world one is me and the other is not you =P~