The Examine Player Option! ~Updated 3/15/07~ 147 SUPPORTERS!

Waffleh

This is a great idea, but Jagex has stated that they either: do not require feedback, it is not currently technically possible, or that the content development team deems it inapropriate for runescape.

I still support though.

Wont happen is right, and, I dont support. Simply put; we dont need it. And it would be massively abused. People can get around the chat filter as it is, so if you put one on this it still wouldnt do anything to prevent abuse.

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a great idea, but Jagex has stated that they either: do not require feedback, it is not currently technically possible, or that the content development team deems it inapropriate for runescape.

I still support though.

Wont happen is right, and, I dont support. Simply put; we dont need it. And it would be massively abused. People can get around the chat filter as it is, so if you put one on this it still wouldnt do anything to prevent abuse.
What about if a right-click option for reporting was added to the examine text, allowing quick reporting if it is offensive? Or maybe just adding a rule option to handle that in the usual reporting interface? Keep in mind, the only way that Jagex catches rule-breakers, other than their watching systems, is the community that plays. \'

~D. V. "This is still good, with the right design." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 1 month later...