The Examine Player Option! ~Updated 3/15/07~ 147 SUPPORTERS!

Waffleh

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Add me to the Support List. I don't like the idea of displaying skills (hackers) but the rest of the idea is pretty good.

I agree. It would give PK-ers too much of an advantage to display skills/armor/quests... I definitely would like to see this idea go off well, but only with stuff for examine text and what a person is willing to sell/buy/trade...

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I am an official HATER.Lol jk.Great idea,well not the see skill for the reasons mentioned before and because it would increase the begging.Why?Read the following

BN=Begging noob

NP=Normal player

NP is walking around doing nothing(I do that a lot of times)

BN comes and examines NP

BN sees NP's lvl 99 runecrafting.

BN starts following NP and asking for free runes.

Ect..

So yes to the examine( =D> ),no to the skill look( :shame: ).So add me to support list.

bannerbancocopiadj3.jpg

Wait, my friend said he got a keylogger and lyke he coudln't type, so I assumed it messed up his hands?

Congratulations, you just advanced 1 Idiocy level!

I love the idea. I've always tried to examine players, always failed though :wall: It would be awsome to be able to examine everyone I run into.

RSN: Odlewhiz

R.I.P The Old Nite. Heroes get remembered. But Legends never die. You were truly a Runescape Legend

newbankofrsyq0.gif

I love the idea about being able to see other peoples skills even if they are not on the high scores. :mrgreen: Also the idea of being to exaimine other people sounds really cool. Add me to the supporters list ::'

---gandorf61 :thumbsup:

I fully support this.

I am an f2per with only a few skills in the highscores, since you have to get them so incredibly high nowadays to get them in, and though there are more than 1 million players above me, I still have some skills I can show off with, because they are good for my combat level :)

I support all of ur idea (had the same some time ago :? ) except the show armor option on profile. . . we dont need the profile to do that and why only armors? why not anyiteminthegame?

I hope you see my point.

Quest cape obtained at combat level 83, march 07.

It's like an ingame myspace XD

Not really. It just gives a way to say something about yourself. It would not be a community page with things like a guest comment stack and music display and such. :?

BTW, I personally don't like myspace after some legal problems I have been hearing about. :( ... So I am glad that an idea like this would just be a quick blurb of what you wanted to say and not really much anything more. :)

~Mr. Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

take a look at this pic i made...

Examinepeople3.jpg

oops forgot about the top left corner lol, but u get the idea

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

nice idea i like it

Quit runescape on Jan 6th of 2008, at level of 115 with around 150M worth of item in bank...however stats still remains

Baoding.png

World 59, the world i loved~

59.png

Now 95% dedicated to playing Microsoft flight simulator

image_mini

http://www.youtube.com/user/im1knight

my youtube channel with many FSX videos i made. please leave a comment if you will

I support!

The skills part is brilliant. This means that you can beleive someone that says "I have 99 in all my skills!!!!111!!". However, to make it less confusing, I thought of moving the skills bit. So, when you right click any of your skills, it says "Open [skill] manual" (or whatever it says when you hover your mouse over the skill) and then "Show [skill] to..". You will then click on whatever skills you want to show to the person. (When you click it so that you can show it, the skill background will highlight) Then, this will happen a bit like using an object, you just click on whichever person you want and a popup window will appear showing the skill/skills you chose to show them.

Moving to new account, subtle_rune. Please PM me there. Now you know that you can trust him!

bannernoobverdeye1.jpg