Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Worst Clue Reward Ever? Post it here.

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
342 replies to this topic

zerbs
[ Display Name History ]

zerbs

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 290 posts
lol sad

Posted Image

yea i know its not extremely horrible.. but it was a 6 step clue, sending me all over runescape... bolkoy twice >.<
do you beLIEve in higher powers?
now the proud owner of a fire cape as of
~~~~~~~~July 16, 2006~~~~~~~~
~~SOMONE DROPPED MY FIRE CAPE~~ Posted Image

Vaego_Rurotu
[ Display Name History ]

Vaego_Rurotu

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 9 posts
I don't have a pic but I was doing a lvl 2 Scroll from dagannoths. I ended up having to buy a set of green d'hide chaps for one of those Uri clues, they are alot of fun. Then I got my reward, an addy pic a fire battlestaff and a set of green d'hide chaps!
Posted Image
Posted Image

SacredFlam3s
[ Display Name History ]

SacredFlam3s

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 638 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:SacredFlam3s
my worst was 12 deaths and 10 chaos from a level 1. Took me all over runescape to find.

DK's Drops: 7 Berserker Rings, 2 Warrior Ring, 1 Archers Ring, 7 Dragon Hatchet, 1 Seercull, 3 Elite Clue - All Solo
GWD Drops (CS): 1 Bandos Chestplate, 2 Armadyl Hilt, 1 Armadyl Chestplate
Slayer:1 D skirt, 2 Whip, 12 G Mauls, 2 Dragon Boots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users