Unbeaten's guide to holding to flag in cwars! Update: 30/12

mrmyk

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if you have to hold your own flag to win cw....you shouldnt be playing...it ruins the point of the game.

decedenthope.png

Killed Hobgoblin Champion: 1/28/07

The economy is run by 13 year olds. Inflation hits when their girlfriends dump them. Besides, in any normal economy an influx of new items is a good shot in the arm.

Thats sad when you have to hold your own flag to win. I pity you.

it's not needed but certainly increases your chances.

flag holding=noob tactic...

" "

if you have to hold your own flag to win cw....you shouldnt be playing...it ruins the point of the game.

really you shouldn't be posting if you have nothing to say that contributes to the post..

You're Good, I want to play you with my friends. PM me?

getting 96 attack via slayer first then i'm up for a game or 2 (i wouldn't stand much of a chance though <.< ).

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Awesome guide man, loved the pics.

OT:Did you delete me? :( Only time I've seen you log on the last few weeks looked like this.

"Unbeaten 1 has logged in.

Unbeaten 1 has logged out."

:( Good guide again

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png

Awesome guide man, loved the pics.

OT:Did you delete me? :( Only time I've seen you log on the last few weeks looked like this.

"Unbeaten 1 has logged in.

Unbeaten 1 has logged out."

:( Good guide again

might of done..i clean my list every week so i only keep people who i talk to everyday :wink:

You're Good, I want to play you with my friends. PM me?

You want all your friends to play a guy who doesn't even have black d hide? :P That'd be an interesting game to see.

im too hawt for black dhide... ::'

gladz.png

Now, personally..I think rock dropping, popping up and down ladders, and holding your own flag are the 3 most cheapest tricks and newbish strategies in this whole game..but, I will have to admit, this is a pretty good guide to that.

i'll take that as a compliment :wink:

gladz.png

nice guide... now make a guide how to kill the dude that stole his own teams flag...

runeminermb1.gif

^^ click my sig for my lesser ranging guide ^^

jwrm22: 4816th > 99 cooking 100% f2p !1172 total! + 140mil in items.

i dont play anymore... i think rs is ruined

cwars is 1 of the very few games where levels do not matter (that much).

I beg to differ. Being a combat based minigame, levels are VERY important. Lower levels are useful, but stand no chance of surviving with the flag, or stopping the enemy. They can perform essential functions, such as healing fighters, dropping rocks on the enemy, and cading up the areas near the flag room. But these are all things a higher level can do equally well. It doesn't matter how many cades you lay, if you can't kill your enemy, they will get away eventually (or just turn around and kill you ::' ).

pissant22.png

7 months ago, shoulen m0nk lured me for everything. If you know anything about him, pm me.

lol that was a good story but his eyesight must be poor... it's a well known fact that mods only drop garages on players. :lol:

i thought this would be some short nooby guide but its not and i realy like it. althought being an experienced castle wars player i would have to say you should put in the tactic where you cade yourself just outside the base but at the main door. this makes it easyer for the people outside to help you. if they do get in i hope you've caded the front or have a few friends. although you may want to put auto retaliate of when holding there flag because in places like the underground rock trap, they can shoot an arrow to lure you into it. im not to sure if you metioned this but if you stand opisate the rock put a baracade on top of yourself so they cant see it but when you lure them over they cant get past you.

~Luker2d2

sig2-1.jpg

Kiss me, i'm part Irish!

i thought this would be some short nooby guide but its not and i realy like it. althought being an experienced castle wars player i would have to say you should put in the tactic where you cade yourself just outside the base but at the main door. this makes it easyer for the people outside to help you. if they do get in i hope you've caded the front or have a few friends. although you may want to put auto retaliate of when holding there flag because in places like the underground rock trap, they can shoot an arrow to lure you into it. im not to sure if you metioned this but if you stand opisate the rock put a baracade on top of yourself so they cant see it but when you lure them over they cant get past you.

~Luker2d2

well cades can you get you killed as well as save your life. If you want to run away you cant.

cwars is 1 of the very few games where levels do not matter (that much).

I beg to differ. Being a combat based minigame, levels are VERY important. Lower levels are useful, but stand no chance of surviving with the flag, or stopping the enemy. They can perform essential functions, such as healing fighters, dropping rocks on the enemy, and cading up the areas near the flag room. But these are all things a higher level can do equally well. It doesn't matter how many cades you lay, if you can't kill your enemy, they will get away eventually (or just turn around and kill you ::' ).

Isn't dropping cades stopping the enemy (not forever i know). Anyway combat levels are very useful for most parts of the game but are not nessacery for others.

gladz.png

Nice guide tho i pritty much rule cw (200+ tickets)

u might want to say how to get around cades by going thorugh the reswan point and trapdoor, it bugs me when people dont do that

newbankofrsyq0.gif

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2306/1kw4.gif[/img]

~ÃÆââ¬Â Ã¢ââ‰â¢ÃÆââââ¬Ã¡ÃâìÃÆÃââââ¬Ã¦R ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâàHÃÆââââ¬Ã¡Ãâì ÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâöNÃÆââ¬Å¡ÃâÃ

Nice guide tho i pritty much rule cw (200+ tickets)

u might want to say how to get around cades by going thorugh the reswan point and trapdoor, it bugs me when people dont do that

it annoys me when people set up cades by the respawn room making people go through respawn room :x .

gladz.png

ive always wondered how people got thier own flags onto thier outter walls. can anyone tell me how this happens?

When in faldore do as the dwares do.Mine =).

Proud Owner of the Coal Cart Co.:High prices for the miner:Low prices for the buyer.(Temperarelly closed/Pls dont pm me untill i reopen.)

ive always wondered how people got thier own flags onto thier outter walls. can anyone tell me how this happens?

they put ropes up there. Its not suggested as you cant get down and basically your trapped.

gladz.png

Good guide, I might try a few of these tactics. BTW, saw you in cw a while back.

i remember :wink:

btw does anyone know how to get this into AOW?

I think they just go through this forum and add guides to AOW occaisionally.

Quit RS, combat 104, total 1651

ugafan2009.png