~ Oreo's Blog ~ Playing OSRS ~

Playing again since April 2015, OSRS.

If we played back in the day and you're active on OSRS message me here.

04.26.15 - DAY ONE. LEVEL 3 SKILLER.

06.27.15 - 99 Firemaking

07.19.15 - 99 Cooking 

08.31.15 - 99 Herblore

09.14.15 - 1000 Total Level (1) 

10.23.15 - 1100 Total Level (2)

11.10.15 - 99 Smithing

11.12.15 - 1150 Total Level (3)

11.12.15 - 50+ all skills

11.27.15 - 99 Fletching

11.29.15 - 1200 Total Level (4)

12.13.15 - 1250 Total Level (5)

01.12.16 - 99 Woodcutting

01.12.16 - 1300 Total Level (6)

01.14.16 - 60+ all skills

01.22.16 - 100M Total Experience

01.27.16 - 99 Thieving

01.30.16 - 1350 Total (7)

03.09.16 - 1400 Total (8)

03.11.16 - 99 Hunter

03.25.16 - 99 Crafting

04.05.16 - 150M Total Experience

04.26.16 - ONE YEAR MARK. (9)

05.06.16 - 99 Farming

05.23.16 - 99 Fishing

06.11.16 - 1450 Total (10)

07.03.16 - 99 Agility

07.05.16 - 70+ all skills

09.05.16 - Rift Guardian acquired. 73 RC @ Lavas (43k xp post-update)

09.18.16 - 80+ all skills

10.09.16 - 1500 Total (11)

10.18.16 - 200M Total Experience

11.16.16 - 99 Runecrafting

12.12.16 - Beaver acquired. 99 WC @ Teaks (18.5M xp post-update)

12.22.16 - 99 Construction

02.16.17 - 250M Total Experience

(1) Level 3 cb, 1 Slayer

(2) Level 3 cb, 15 Slayer

(3) Level 3 cb, 20 Slayer

(4) Level 3 cb, 21 Slayer

(5) Level 3 cb, 23 Slayer

(6) Level 3 cb, 26 Slayer

(7) Level 3 cb, 28 Slayer

(8) Level 3 cb, 32 Slayer

(9) Level 3 cb, 33 Slayer, 1430 Total, 165M xp, nine 99's

(10) Level 3 cb, 35 Slayer

(11) Level 3 cb, 40 Slayer

COMING SOON:

dank ehps

300M xp

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies everyone. I've been Crafting all morning, and am 1/7 of the way done. I'm gonna take a break now and watch some TV or something. I just updated the blog also ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

very nice blog so far, i had no idea you had 80 mining :shock: now get 85 and youll officially be leet...er :thumbsup:

85 Mining is on the to-do list. After I finish the plan I've listed in my blog, I will begin a new one, which will include power mining the 35.6k Iron Ore I need to get the lvl. But for now my good ol' Rune Pick, that I've had since my first month playing, is taking a well earned rest in my bank ::'

Thanks everyone, I'll be in Al Kharid now crafting the 1k hides I just bought. Read the updates on today's Journal.

Oreo. I would like to challenge you to a race to 99 Firemaking, if you'd like to take a bit of time away from your goals. PM me in-game about it.

Lol I don't have the time or patience for that :XD:

Oreo. I would like to challenge you to a race to 99 Firemaking, if you'd like to take a bit of time away from your goals. PM me in-game about it.

Lol I don't have the time or patience for that :XD:

Yeah, my patience is running low :-k . And I'm only Level 63 so far, and I'm trying for 99. I may have to put this on hold for a bit :wink:

shetlandsheepdognj0.gifegg1.PNG

Ok guys, I tanned all the hides I bought, and I have about 170 or so left to craft into Hardleather bodies. Afterwards I'll be heading back to the Crafting Guild. Thanks for all the support and thanks to Mr S Scope, Cursed Toast, Jesselitton, and Red Dog 47 for coming to see me get 57 Crafting \'

Good luck man, have fun on those goals.

You've got some nice stats going there. I'm proud of you.

wow! excellent levels. it reminds me of how much I need to be training. I suppose through my slight money-regaining i'll spare some time to train skills. I am sort-of low on fish after having given most of it away. But my mindless drivel such as seen above has become such a commonality as to be quite banal. Quite simply put: enough about me. I digress too much these days.

whilst I am defending my might with cursed toast against hordes of minotaurs, I pause to contemplat that although the levels are much higher than mine, some are quite close. THe Mining level of eighty supriesd me greatly as it is quite the incongruity form the much lower crafting (57). This serves to show that my levels tend to be more balanced, yeilding a lower total experience for the raw total levels I posess. This is somewhat of a mixed-bag for you, because if you had spent the time on other skills you could easily have gained several more total levels than what you currently have, yet the larger total experience is much more prestegious. The mining level of eighty, certainly is enough to counterbalance any negative thoughts regarding the incingruity. it shows a dedication unparalelled in the common 'scaper. the rewards of sch are staggering.

I must admit to you that I was, indeed, surprised by that as I was expecting somthing closer to that of my own, to follow the common trend I had noticed thus far. Since of the levels posted are above mine only by 2-5 levels, I was expecting a mining of about 65, to accent my own of 61. Excellent work there.

In closing, I bid you only the best of luck, for it is merely what you deserve for such dedication. I can only hope to come close to what you have attained thus far. Having said that, I must submit this post and move on to extol Toast. I do wonder if you should put what skill you are currently working on in the first post of this topic, or if you trend is more to "jump around". I hope you use that dicitonary.

Dork_Vader

tipitlessersigea3.png

Wow Dork Vader, that was honestly one of the most well written things I've read on these forums. I'll respond to it similarly. You mention how my stats are more of a "mixed-bag" when comparing the level 80 Mining to level 57 Crafting. The reason for this is that I, unlike many Runescapers, do not believe that you should raise all skills to be at the same, or similar, level. I believe that we should work on skills that we enjoy to work on. It is for this reason that I have lvl 80 Mining, since I have enjoyed the skill since my first days in Runescape. It is also for this reason that I hate Herblore and Fletching with a burning passion, these skills are at 15 and 17 purely from quest rewards. In these skilling plans, I am doing what you describe as a "common 'scaper" would do. I do feel that some of my stats need to be raised or leveled out, and I am doing this as you and Cursed Toast plow into the Minotaur hordes. The best of luck to you and to Toast in his 100k Iron Arrow Goal.

Off topic, but to further show you all my love for the Mining skill, I will say this. I bought a Rune Pickaxe in March 2005 for 30k and an Addy Pickaxe. I have had this same Rune Pickaxe ever since, it was my first and only and has served me well ever since. I have had it longer than any other item I own, even my Rubber Chicken. It rests in my bank now, but will soon be drawn out again as I power mine to 85 Mining. I will also say that if I should ever get a Skillcape, I tell you that I will never wear another Skillcape before I wear the Mining Cape.

~Oreo9870, Runescape's Favorite Cookie