Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Fight Caves

• Please log in to reply
1330 replies to this topic

Bananamatic
[ Display Name History ]

Bananamatic

Banned

• Banned
  • 214 posts
i'll just use supers then,and is Eagle Eye worth it?

Dannniyea
[ Display Name History ]

Dannniyea

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 87 posts
very nice guide. =D>

m4tty
[ Display Name History ]

m4tty

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,143 posts

With 80 ranged,and the following equipment:

Veracs Helm > Proselyte Helm >Initiate Helm > Archer Helm > Robin Hood Hat

Trimmed 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Fury > Unholy Symbol > Glory

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

Karils Leathertop > Black Dragonhide Body > Monk Robe Top

Veracs Plateskirt > Proselyte Platelegs/Skirt > Initiate Platelegs > Monk Robe Bottom

Gloves (Barrows) > Black Vambraces

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil

How much super restore pots would i use per run,and can i bring 4 super restores for Jad and rest p pots?

if you have trouble getting super restores, just only take 6 of them and 12 p pots, and only use super restores after sara brews.

Auron333
[ Display Name History ]

Auron333

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
Could you update the links to the videos please. They've expired, and i really need them :(

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts

Could you update the links to the videos please. They've expired, and i really need them :(

They work for me, though apparently M-to-the-egaupload isn't allowed on Tip.It anymore

77yLQy8.png

haloffx
[ Display Name History ]

haloffx

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 221 posts
This guide helped me a lot on the equipment part, thanks. I got to Jad 3 times but died :( I have to work on prayer switching
Proud Fire Cape Owner March 9, 2007
Owner of 2/24 Capes of Achievement
Posted Image
Posted Image
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in their faces and ask for the oranges you originally asked for.

mmmunoz
[ Display Name History ]

mmmunoz

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
Mugi.. do you mind if I suggest of updating the videos. Like you to record the videos again because of the new updates. and stuff..

Auron333
[ Display Name History ]

Auron333

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
All the videos except the 15-29 one are working.

When i click the link for the 15-29 video, it says "Video expired due to inactivity" or something. :?

I really need this video because its where the first 180 comes and stuff.

Unless you wanna just post what to do? MAINLY: What monsters should be my priority to attack and get rid of. I.e do i kill the 90 first then the 180 then the lower levels?

Curs3d
[ Display Name History ]

Curs3d

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 56 posts
He has a list of what monsters to kill and why they should be killed first in one of his other guides i think...

It goes something like 22 90 360 180 45 im pretty sure like that. I always do it in that order and i have gotten to jad every time i try... So yea it works :P =P~
85 str, 31 pray, Barrows gloves, F torso
45 def, 85 Range, 85 Mage. 35's with scimmy!
Posted Image

Auron333
[ Display Name History ]

Auron333

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
Cheers dude.

skull603
[ Display Name History ]

skull603

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 53 posts
Nice one dude. =D>

Im just saying is 2 full c bows good enough? I will be ranging EVERYTHING!

~^~Skull603~^~

muggiwhplar
[ Display Name History ]

muggiwhplar

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,002 posts
I re-uploaded 15-29

77yLQy8.png

Bananamatic
[ Display Name History ]

Bananamatic

Banned

• Banned
  • 214 posts
First try. Got all the way to 360-180-90-22-22....then all stops....Connection lost...please wait.... 1 minute later no pray,7 hp left,quickly pot with a super and prayer on,and a 90 kills me -.- Guess no guide helps here.

EDIT:Got all the way to Jad,and i must say that Eagle Eye is very nice for it:D

Also,when i was at Jad,i had only 3 doses of brew even though i did all like you(but you had 4 full brews):D The 90s are giving me trouble too..... they just hit too much at 73 def:D Any other way in handling em?

Auron333
[ Display Name History ]

Auron333

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 51 posts
Looking at his videos he take the 90s out as soon as possible with PROTECT FROM RANGE ON. If theres 360s around, then MAGE PROTECT, but take the 90s out first, above everything. If theres little 22s around quickly kill them and then straight onto the 90s im guessing.

And thanks for re-uploading 15-29 Muggi :)

Lord_Gromit
[ Display Name History ]

Lord_Gromit

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 596 posts
Great guide. Using it (and without fury or archer ring or ranger boots) I was able to make it to Jad. He then totally owned me, but using your guide I made it to him first try (although I was down to 1 dose of sara brew).

Not that they would have saved me that time, but I think the ideal inventory may be replacing a super stat with another sara brew.

But overall, the BEST fire cape guide on tipit.
Posted Image

meb
[ Display Name History ]

meb

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,930 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Red ftk bolt
  • Clan:The Slayers Guild

Nice one dude. =D>

Im just saying is 2 full c bows good enough? I will be ranging EVERYTHING!

~^~Skull603~^~

I can do about 90% of the fight caves with one bow at 75 ranging, you'll be fine.

Great guide, I would never have been able to get to Jad without it. Perhaps you should describe how to safespot if there is a 360 and a 180 coming after you because they spawned in the middle. It took me 2 tries to figure out how to excactly use the almighty Italy rock. Oh and should I drink range pots at the 360-90 waves? I have to drink Sara brews there (decreasing my ranging again) so I'm not sure wether to use them or not. I feel like trying Fight caves again, thanks a lot :P . I blame you for my being broke-ness.

Bananamatic
[ Display Name History ]

Bananamatic

Banned

• Banned
  • 214 posts
i didnt use prayer on the 180ish 90s... i think lol. I'll try next time. I need more practice on the waves probably....also my friend might lend me a fury and ranger boots...trying again after 56 prayer so i can drop 1 super and add 1 brew.. I think Xbow is much better for Jad than cbow,since it has a much higher fire rate. Along with Eagle Eye this thing owns Jad easy:D

mmmunoz
[ Display Name History ]

mmmunoz

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 22 posts
woot! doin fight caves right now! wish me luck 4 sup restores left and I am on wave 58

First try: died because needed 2 more sup restore drinks

Second try: died because I lagged 2 seconds, I already had killed healers and got Jad below 1/4 Health

Thrid try: doin it now

Bananamatic
[ Display Name History ]

Bananamatic

Banned

• Banned
  • 214 posts
Third try,-1 restore +1 brew. Did well,but i don't switch in time =( Does standing next to jad give you less time to switch?? I can switch but i can't do it in time cause im all nervous and my hand is shaking :? Lured healers,went behind Italy,killed em,jad was like 3/4 hp,so i think there would be more healers.... is it better for newbies to stand back and watch feet instead of seeing him whole even with hp bar?? i always get hit like 4 times cause my connection is a bit laggy...

mikercool
[ Display Name History ]

mikercool

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 113 posts
On the 2nd time ever in cave I got all the way to Jad, but she spawned off screen and I got po0ned... I will go for it 100 more times when I get rid of this F**king 28.8kbps Dial-Up...

Here are the Pictures of my Inventory...

Posted Image

I Guthan-ed to 180s then I Hally-ed to Jad, then Ranged Jad, well I would've.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users