The Fight Caves

muggiwhplar

I lost my fire cape again :?

I decided to record the entire caves again this time since there was no luring in the old series. I'll add the new series to the guide in like a week, I've still got to produce all of the segments. I finished the final segment first:

http://rapidshare.com/files/5063393/Cav ... 3.wmv.html

I was reckless when Jad came :oops:

77yLQy8.png

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Muggi - You're probably considered one of the top Jad killers. So how do you feel about the fire cape loss issue? Do you think it's fair to go through the cave again to get it? Or would you rather be able to talk to an npc to get it back when it's lost?

There are 10 types of people in the world:

* Those who understand binary

* Those who don't

- - -

Greatest J Mod Quote Ever / My bug collection / Raise your agility! / What exactly is "Anti-scam"?

Muggi - You're probably considered one of the top Jad killers. So how do you feel about the fire cape loss issue? Do you think it's fair to go through the cave again to get it? Or would you rather be able to talk to an npc to get it back when it's lost?

It doesn't bother me losing my cape. It's fair to go through the cave again to get it. If I was afraid of losing it I wouldn't have brought it to the KQ in the first place :P

77yLQy8.png

while you are at it,i need a kq partner:p

I get owned by jad again lol...... how to become better at prayer switching?

Watched the vid....Great,kinda clears up the rumors that Jad can max out a 90. I always mess it up like you did on his first attack:P going to get 85 ranged,then going again.

What program did you make it with? I have Photoshop and Paint... I have been useing Paint.

Want to help me make one? :pray: (Just give me tips)

I really want one like yours, mine is Sh*t! Look how blury it got because I forgot to start making it in .jpg!

mikercool.pngMikercool.png

Mikercool.pngMikercool.png

mikercool.pngMikercool.png

What program did you make it with? I have Photoshop and Paint... I have been useing Paint.

Want to help me make one? :pray: (Just give me tips)

I really want one like yours, mine is Sh*t! Look how blury it got because I forgot to start making it in .jpg!

I did it all in Paint. The file should be .png so it's a small file size with good quality. I used a guide on making pixel sigs, I'll pm you it if I can find it.

77yLQy8.png

I was doin great was near 360 + 180s had everything under control (for the most part lol)

well during 180's my mom asked me to walk up to the store and get some stuff..did the save log..worked fine

So during 360s found what looked like a safe spot finished wave and logged

logged back in and i was outside cave with no tukel or nuttin

ohhh well gonna try again soon..i just need to know where do you recharge cbow i cannot find her to save my life lil help plz?

P.S: ty for turing me on to dream theater im addicted to panic attack lol

P.P.S: just watched ur new video..it made me more nervous about Jad after seing u get hit by 95..but your tips were really good

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

I just have one question. When i get to Jad, should i stand in the center and wait it to respawn, risking it to spawn in one of the other 4 spots and 1-hitting me, or stand in the N-E corner like in your pure's video being safe from 4/5 spots where it can spawn?

Is there a spot when i can be safe from 4 spots and watch the center spot so if he spawns there i can see him?

Lamest attempt at a lure ever.
No, Ive seen "selling easter egg 5m must be level 78 77 or 76 and meet at varrock bar unarmed.

Veracs Helm > Proselyte Helm >Initiate Helm > Archer Helm > Robin Hood Hat

UnTrimmed 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Fury > Unholy Symbol > Glory

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

Karils Leathertop > Black Dragonhide Body > Monk Robe Top

Veracs Plateskirt > Proselyte Platelegs/Skirt > Initiate Platelegs > Monk Robe Bottom

Gloves (Barrows) > Black Vambraces

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil

I'll be using this outfit, guess that should do it. I do have a crystal at 35th charge or so atm, but I'm not really into buying a brand-new one just for the caves. I'll go for karils xbow with like 200 bolts or so just for Jad. How far can I come on just one full crystal?

I am 86 defence, 70 prayer and 99 ranged 8-)

~

msn_028.gif Uncl T msn_028.gif ~

~ Yellow Font ~

Proud PR & Events member of The Gladiatorz

Retired TST Elite & RF Legendary

{ - Gladz forums - } { - Gladz memberlist - } { - Gladz recruitment topic - }

UnTrimmed 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

Veracs Plateskirt > Proselyte Platelegs/Skirt > Initiate Platelegs > Monk Robe Bottom

I'll be using this outfit, guess that should do it. I do have a crystal at 35th charge or so atm, but I'm not really into buying a brand-new one just for the caves. I'll go for karils xbow with like 200 bolts or so just for Jad. How far can I come on just one full crystal?

I am 86 defence, 70 prayer and 99 ranged 8-)

using 1 full crystal bow and a karils xbow (id say 400 racks though to be safe) will work just fine :) even if its a few shots down it shiuld be ok (i wouldnt use a 9/10 or lower bow tho), my cbow was at 2/10 at the end of the last 360 at 84 ranged.

My bow is full, and with 99 ranged I expect to be able to do all up to Jad with just one crystal. I think 200 bolts will do for Jad, don't you \'

*sigh* No-one sells me a V helm...

~

~ Yellow Font ~

Very nice guide.

Trimmed 99 Cape > Obsidian Cape > Legends Cape > God Cape > Regular Cape

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (3k racks) > Magic Shortbow

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots (I used climbing)

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil(None Again)

I got all 4 healers attacked fine, there were two coming at me, I was scared they would own me so i was gonna take them on 1vs1. Jad does mage attack, i had range pray on and it hits 82. Back then I was 52 prayer, 71 range, 72 def. Now I am 70 prayer, 73 range, 75 def. I am not sure how many potions to bring of each, last time I brought like 22 super restores, 6 sara brew just because a time before I ran out of restores. Last time I stayed by italy and fought the 90's 1vs1 with range prayer, so I did not use up my potions. I am just curious on the number of super restores to bring at 70 prayer. (Or I guess what a super restore heals at 70 prayer, I can't seem to find the table I found before). I am 100% sure I am doing it this time.

blowtoessig6tz.png

Started at the caves, at wave 2 my 'full' crystal bow degraded to 9/10. I kept standing at italy rock, so I could deal with the monsters one at a time. I practically tore through everything thrown at me, until at the wave with a 360, 180 and a 45 where both the 360 and the 180 spawned in the northwestern room, and attacked me at the same time. Instead of running around the 180 to the safe spot, I accidentaly ran through the 360 and got melee-d a 42. Healed up from 25 hp to 70 or so, and killed everything without further mistakes until wave 62.

When the second 360 was almost dead, I potted up and ran beind Italy Rock when he died. Jad spawned in the middle, and crawled towards me. When he started attacking me, I messed up the magic prayer when at first and got hit an 82. Healed up to about 70 from that in between attacks, but messed up again in drinking pots/switching prayers, this time getting hit 58. Healed up as far as I could, but I panicked a bit and got hit 59 and died :wall:

~

~ Yellow Font ~

Very nice guide.

Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow (3k racks) > Magic Shortbow

Ranger Boots > Snakeskin Boots > White Boots (I used climbing)

Archers Ring > Ring of Recoil(None Again)

I got all 4 healers attacked fine, there were two coming at me, I was scared they would own me so i was gonna take them on 1vs1. Jad does mage attack, i had range pray on and it hits 82. Back then I was 52 prayer, 71 range, 72 def. Now I am 70 prayer, 73 range, 75 def. I am not sure how many potions to bring of each, last time I brought like 22 super restores, 6 sara brew just because a time before I ran out of restores. Last time I stayed by italy and fought the 90's 1vs1 with range prayer, so I did not use up my potions. I am just curious on the number of super restores to bring at 70 prayer. (Or I guess what a super restore heals at 70 prayer, I can't seem to find the table I found before). I am 100% sure I am doing it this time.

because of low def and using proselyte, and high prayer id take 16 super restores, 8 saras, 1 shark (other 3 spots, range pots), or if switching to cbows just forget the shark

i think i will try it WITH guthan have you made a guide for guthan?

~^~Skull603~^~

No because it is easier without Guthan

Have u ever used guthans and +1 it is easier without guthans.

we have all done this before

one time i woke up sleeping under my bed with a jello and a spoon lol :ohnoes:

Barrow Items: 31

Le MTA vous poss̮̬̉̉de baiseur de m̮̬̉̉re

Initiate Helm

Obsidian Cape

Unholy Symbol

Karils Crossbow (5k racks)

Karils Leathertop

Veracs Plateskirt

Black Vambraces

Snakeskin Boots

Ring of Recoil

1st try, got to wave 47, accidently forgot about drinking pots so i ran out of prayer and got 2 hit by a 360 <3:

2nd try, got to wave 52, killed 360, had a 180 left to kill, put off pray, killed 180, forgot to turn back on, 2hit =D>

3rd try, killed the last 360 in a corner (stupid me) couldn't see where Jad spawned, down comes a falling rock (i had range pray), i run up to Jad by auto retaliation, b00m fireball hits 86 w00t :shock: i put mage protect on, down comes a falling rock and k0 with a 11 :oops:

Oh well that was some expensive range exp :XD:

siggehbv9.png

Goes through cave with ease, and kills the yellow 360. Jad hits out of nowhere with his magic attack, me reading all the guides had my prayer on ranged :-w Get hit for 70 damage or so, but I survived and healed up to 80 health or so. Everything goes well, the healers show up but I hit them and let them attack me. I get hit a few times by the healers, but manage to almost kill Jad. By then I was down to 30 health or so, so I drank my sara brew and switched prayers. Think I was actually TOO fast with it, as it switched right back allowing Jad to Kill me :roll:

~

~ Yellow Font ~

Fury > Unholy Symbol / Holy Symbol> Glory

1 Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow 1.5k Racks (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

75 Range

45 Defence

52 Prayer

73 HP

Klashmere

F2P PURE created on New Years

Fury > Unholy Symbol / Holy Symbol> Glory

1 Crystal Bows > Karils Crossbow 1.5k Racks (5k bolt racks) > Magic Shortbow (1k Rune Arrows, picking up)

75 Range

45 Defence

52 Prayer

73 HP

Use the w/o defence guide

77yLQy8.png