Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

The Fight Caves

• Please log in to reply
1330 replies to this topic

daniels911
[ Display Name History ]

daniels911

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 322 posts
How hard would it be to get a fire cape with optimum gear 70def 75ranged and 50-60 prayer?
[/bads]

walka92
[ Display Name History ]

walka92

Hobgoblin Killer

• Members
  • 1,665 posts
  • RSN:walka92
  • Clan:GWDA SnC

How hard would it be to get a fire cape with optimum gear 70def 75ranged and 70defence?

it can be done, thought it may be kinda tricky. and ps, you said 70 def twice :P

if you know what your doing it should be easy, though it may take you a couple of tries

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

ElChris
[ Display Name History ]

ElChris

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Sarixs
  • RSN2:Green Glissa
  • Clan:Terrovania
Yesterday I was in the fight caves again, and I got all the way till Jad (the 5th time). I though:"I gonna make it today!", bacause he was at about 1/4 health, and only 1 of the healers was attacking me. Well, I was not paying attantion and boom, 1 hitted by one of Mr.Jad's range attacks.

Arrrgh!!! Now I'll take 5 saradomin brews instead of 2, becasue I still had 8 prayer/super restore potions left.

Nice guide!

I was also thinking about the ancient make, so you could get some prayer back if you have a low prayer level.
Posted Image

daniels911
[ Display Name History ]

daniels911

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 322 posts

How hard would it be to get a fire cape with optimum gear 70def 75ranged and 70defence?

it can be done, thought it may be kinda tricky. and ps, you said 70 def twice :P

if you know what your doing it should be easy, though it may take you a couple of tries

Ok il get my stats up and try.
[/bads]

ElChris
[ Display Name History ]

ElChris

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Yesterday I was in the fight caves again, and I got all the way till Jad (the 5th time). I though:"I gonna make it today!", bacause he was at about 1/4 health, and only 1 of the healers was attacking me. Well, I was not paying attantion and boom, 1 hitted by one of Mr.Jad's range attacks.

Arrrgh!!! Now I'll take 5 saradomin brews instead of 2, becasue I still had 8 prayer/super restore potions left.

Nice guide!

I was also thinking about the ancient make, so you could get some prayer back if you have a low prayer level.

Well, 6th attempt today. And I got it!!!!!!

Thanks for the Guide!
Posted Image

ElChris
[ Display Name History ]

ElChris

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts
is it worth going for a 2nd fire cape?
Posted Image

Cooldude3910
[ Display Name History ]

Cooldude3910

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 453 posts
  • RSN:Timmay
  • Clan:Blacknights
Would it be hard for me to get Fire Cape with my stats?
Posted Image
Posted Image

Rimy_Penguin
[ Display Name History ]

Rimy_Penguin

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 33 posts
Very nice guide.

Makes me want to go for a cape now. Idk tho yet :wall:

Talal28
[ Display Name History ]

Talal28

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 259 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
  • RSN:Talal28
  • Clan:PoN
Great guide 10/10.

And I have proof that its good:

Posted Image
Posted Image

Pirate_Felix
[ Display Name History ]

Pirate_Felix

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,323 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None

Great guide 10/10.

And I have proof that its good:

Posted Image

GJ on killing Jad with 15 prayer left
Posted Image

Patr1ck
[ Display Name History ]

Patr1ck

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,009 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Lads
  • RSN2:Swag_Squared
  • Clan:OfTheGods
The healers still heal jad even when they're on me, what do i do?
Posted Image

Patr1ck
[ Display Name History ]

Patr1ck

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,009 posts
Tried fight caves 9 times in the last 2 days, no luck. Everytime I got to jad, and everytime I couldnt get the healers to stop healing, I attacked them, killed them, ran under, jad...nothing worked
Posted Image

ElChris
[ Display Name History ]

ElChris

Goblin Armour

• Members
  • 144 posts

Would it be hard for me to get Fire Cape with my stats?

easy job for you ;)
Posted Image

Cooldude3910
[ Display Name History ]

Cooldude3910

Clan Official

• Clan Official
  • 453 posts
  • RSN:Timmay
  • Clan:Blacknights
I was on Wave 60. Lost connection and had 1 pray left and 22 hp and the 360 was still out. I had like 2 brews left and almost 8 super restores.
Posted Image
Posted Image

Jadinko
[ Display Name History ]

Jadinko

Scorpion Pit

• Members
  • 604 posts
  • RSN:Yewi
  • RSN2:Miseryism
  • Clan:DGS
yeah, me too... i got healers one by one on me, then carried on attacking jad, but they kept on healing?

Miseryism | Completionist

Patr1ck
[ Display Name History ]

Patr1ck

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

yeah, me too... i got healers one by one on me, then carried on attacking jad, but they kept on healing?

Yeah this really pisses me off especcially if it turns out to be an intended change, because I have no idea of how to counter this problem, I've talked with other people and tried various things but nothing seems to work, so far it's happened 13 times -.- , GF my hope at a fire cape.
Posted Image

Hogartus
[ Display Name History ]

Hogartus

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 15 posts
I just had the same problem! First time ever getting to Jad, did perfectly on the prayer switching, started trying to shoot the healers and it all fell apart on me. They just keep looking at Jad and healing him. As I'm scrambling for a solution, boom got hit for 80. (Guess I should have healed all the way to full after he hit me as he spawned!)

This makes all Jad guides useless and is kind of unfair to those of us who have to deal with this new issue. But whatever, I still want the cape.

I can think of two possible solutions to this:

1. Do so much damage to Jad that the healers aren't able to keep up. It's hard to see how much Jad gets healed by them so I don't know how possible this might be. I'll try bringing some hefty bolts next time just for Jad.

2. Just kill the healers. I'm not sure how quickly they respawn, if they each individually respawn once dead, or if you can perhaps kill three of them and leave one to just minorly heal while finishing Jad off.

In any case, the bottom line is, just keep your eye on Jad and try to see what you can do in there. It's a pain but this is what we get for relying too much on player-written guides in an ever-changing game. I paniced when things didnt go my way and lost sight of Jad's movements. FTL.

This doesnt bother me as much as the glitchy new quick prayer button making me lose on wave 61. There's gotta be a way to do it.
Peace and LOVE!
Peace and LOVE!
Peace and LOVE!
-Vash the Stampede

llamster
[ Display Name History ]

llamster

Demon Vanquisher

• Members
  • 2,420 posts
  • RSN:Llamster
^The healers shouldn't respawn at all.

Ah, this reminds me about the noob on the Runescape forums who was upset with the quest "Cold War" because apparently his grandparents died in the war. :wall:

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts
The healers are easy to kill. Once you attack each of them once, simply run behind the rock where Jad can't attack you. Finish off the healers with protect from melee on.

Patr1ck
[ Display Name History ]

Patr1ck

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,009 posts

The healers are easy to kill. Once you attack each of them once, simply run behind the rock where Jad can't attack you. Finish off the healers with protect from melee on.

That only works if you get an italy spawn, and in 15 tries I never got one italy spawn -.-
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users