Antaeus [2283/2496] Fire Cape!

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you, thank you.

On late night and ended up dying and losing my rogue top and mask, and my penance gloves. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'll be at barb assault and rogues den for a while.

No more fishing at ape atoll agil course! #-o

thank you, thank you.

On late night and ended up dying and losing my rogue top and mask, and my penance gloves. :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I'll be at barb assault and rogues den for a while.

No more fishing at ape atoll agil course! #-o

I'm jealous of that HUGE shark! <3:

devotedconstructionkt0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Finished Recipe for Disaster yesterday! I kept hearing I ought to look out for the Gelatinnoth Mother but she hardly hit me. I guess I'm just too cute O:) (99 Beefcake saves the day!)

Achieved all the levels currently required by quests. Mourning's Ends, here we go. QP cape by the end of March? :D

Racing a friend to a trimmed skillcape. I intended to go for 99 thieving, but I think I'd rather get 99 Agility (and rank 1 pl0x).

changing things up slightly. Lately I haven't been able to save enough money to raise con. Roffle. And seeing no real progress here makes things boring. So, here comes a change of blog :P

I haven't given up on Construction, it's just kind of on the backburner. After runecrafting, I'll use leftover monies on Con. =]

70 farming and 70 hunter. :o

farm70zj8.th.pnghunt70fk7.th.png

hah, you! :P Thanks, I'll be pestered by you-- I mean, talk to you in-game. :D

Updated for today. goodnight, blogscape. :)

Mtk is heart

mtk070207wf8.png

10 days (750k spent)

Approval at 98-100% each day

9 Workers on Hardwood (Teak and Mahogany)

6 Workers on Wood (Maple)

897k profit from the teak and mahogany alone. 8-)

It's because the noobs sit in Catherby or Fally patch and say "OMG this takes forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I guess they don't realize that never in history has a farmer set up a chair in their fields and said "You know I think I'll just spend the next few months sitting here."

Also, you need to THINK to farm effectively. The idea of planning out that you will use certain teleports and ships to get to different patches is apparently arcane to them, largely because the last time JaGeX asked them to solve something as simple as putting pipes in the right position they sat there begging pmods to tell them how it worked instead of thinking about how to solve the problem.

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

It's because the noobs sit in Catherby or Fally patch and say "OMG this takes forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I guess they don't realize that never in history has a farmer set up a chair in their fields and said "You know I think I'll just spend the next few months sitting here."

Also, you need to THINK to farm effectively. The idea of planning out that you will use certain teleports and ships to get to different patches is apparently arcane to them, largely because the last time JaGeX asked them to solve something as simple as putting pipes in the right position they sat there begging pmods to tell them how it worked instead of thinking about how to solve the problem.

Mm..That makes sense. But that's sort of good, in a way. The more people that sit at the farming patches wondering 'why?!?!! :wall: ' means less of those "kinds of people" populating other areas of RuneScape. Or something. :-k hehe.

I've been fishing lately instead of Runecrafting :oops:

83 Fishing and 78 Cooking. \'

fish83wp8.th.pngcook78lr9.th.png

84 fishing and 79 cooking. swooot!

So my friends and I have started a fishing company. Zateitiz Fishing! Find us on the official forums :o

Quick find code: 33-34-230-40421372

Doing alright for four days. We are Fremennik! Bwahahaha.

Hey, if I had some cash on me I might check it out lol. It sounds cool that you have a company working, so I might see what your guys company has to offer in terms of merchandise.

We limit it to Lobs, Monks, and Sharks. The "I <3 Ant" shirts, mugs, and ladies' undies are coming soon, not to worry. :wink:

Something about the officials forums...What is it..Oh. Those kids don't like to read. At all. On a thread boldly saying "Not taking orders," they want all kinds of stuff. As soon as we take out the bit about 'no more orders,' it's a ghost town. :uhh: :wall: :wall:

Hah. 85 Fishing.

fish85lr3.th.png

We're definately going to hit up the Fishing Trawler once it's updated :thumbsup:

Updated. Zateitiz isn't good enough for me. (I'm a selfish jerk).

Goodbye, Lobsters! Monks, I know you missed me :)

86 Fishing today

fish86sl0.th.png

Woo!

73 Farming and 87 Fishing a couple days ago

farm73mo2.th.pngfish87ng7.th.png

88 Fishing Last night

fish88ly5.th.png

For now I'm doing some cooking in Neitiznot. I can't stand the Rogues Den, to be honest :?

Nice work with the farming and fishing; you've gotten far since I've been gone! I can understand your 'selfishness' with the business, as they are generally hard to run and need people who can effectively cooperate to work well, or even work at all.

If that was a real business, I'd be jumping to buy all your reserve stock at a reduced cost.. curse the RS market forums!

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg