Antaeus [2283/2496] Fire Cape!

Couple updates:

Firstly,

I changed my goal to obtaining a Party Hat. I'm rather poor as of yet, so I know it could take me months (or closer to a year). My goal is to average 500k gp a day. So far so good :o

Secondly,

My account O00 Alita has been banned for having a name that was (apparently) offensive to other players. I don't get it <.<

I just noticed this little treasure in between all the posts. O the Customer Support we've all come to love and treasure as our own!

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I kinda get what it was about that accounts name though. Since it's difficult to report with the spaces and zeroes. Whatever. -.-

Haven't done much fishing this weekend. Got 80 cooking and 81 cooking though.

Took the resources from my kingdom today. Nothing too spectacular Planked and sold the Teak and Mahogany for +2.6m in my bank.

mtk170307xq5.th.png

Made a nifty bank pic. :o

[hide=Bankpic 18 March 2007]

bank07mar1819cjw3.png

[/hide]

Yes, indeed! Kingdom management is too awesome 8-)

My costume room is rather empty, actually :oops: and so is the rest of my house. hah. I'll get to work on that eventually :uhh:

The trawler was updated! I'll be there later today :thumbsup:

The Trawler is HOT. I LOVE the Trawler. We had about...5-7 People on three runs. Started off a bit shakey but we got the hang of it quickly. On 3 successful runs:

15 Manta, 2 Turtle, 1 Shark (Catch: ~147 fish)

18 Manta, 2 Turtle, 2 Shark (Catch: ~195 fish)

18 Manta, 5 Turtle, 3 Shark (Catch: ~243 fish)

Brr. I wish these fish went right to our bank instead of having to be pulled from the net :? Anyway, recommended you put all your bailing buckets in the deposit box before you check the net. Also before you check your net: take a look at the fish that the other players dump so you can bank it, then get yours :wink:

Must stock up on swamp paste! :ohnoes:

Tic Tack Toe, three in a row! heh.

Lessee:

89 Fishing

fish89uq3.th.png

52 Slayer/1640 Skill Total

slayer52ag6.th.png

Got 82 Cooking at Trouble Brewing but lost the screenie. Boohoo.

The Trawler on a busy world (116) is alright. Cheaper since you don't have to use so much swamp paste. Sure, you don't even have to do anything for a trip to be 'successful.' I suggest repairing the net if you attempt Trawler in 116 for the more fishies. People sit on the deck alching -.-

Tic Tack Toe, three in a row! heh.

Lessee:

89 Fishing

fish89uq3.th.png

52 Slayer/1640 Skill Total

slayer52ag6.th.png

Got 82 Cooking at Trouble Brewing but lost the screenie. Boohoo.

The Trawler on a busy world (116) is alright. Cheaper since you don't have to use so much swamp paste. Sure, you don't even have to do anything for a trip to be 'successful.' I suggest repairing the net if you attempt Trawler in 116 for the more fishies. People sit on the deck alching -.-

A)How long did it take you to think that rhyme up? So original

B)NICE WORK--Those fishing and cooking levels are awesome.

C)MWUAHAHAH--I'm ahead of you in slayer \'

Also, why not just collect some swamp paste in the lumbridge swamp? I know you need like that and flour, but you can get unlimited flour from the mansion in the 'Murder Mystery Quest.' Also, you could buy it at the shop in Mor'ton.

By the way, since this has been annoying me, why are you using thumbnails from image shack? The file size?

Also, why not just collect some swamp paste in the lumbridge swamp? I know you need like that and flour, but you can get unlimited flour from the mansion in the 'Murder Mystery Quest.' Also, you could buy it at the shop in Mor'ton.

By the way, since this has been annoying me, why are you using thumbnails from image shack? The file size?

Collecting swamp tar in Lumby is a waste of my precious time =; If/when I do stock up on swamp paste, Mort'ton is where I go.

Just comparing going to the "official" trawler world to getting a team of 5-7 people to do Trawler.. On the "official world" you would have to use little to no swamp paste. If you really felt like patching leaks, maybe you'd use 20-30 paste :P In a smaller group you'd need much more. Roughly 100 swamp paste each in a group of 5-7. Saving time & money is heart.

I use thumbnails because level-up pics aren't usually so interesting that everyone MUST see them. Level-up pics look all the same, really. But some people like to look at them, and that's fine.

I like thumbnails for the compromise. :D The link is there if you want to see my level up in all its glory. If you can't be bothered, it won't slow the page viewing so much. And for those just curious, it shows just enough that you know you aren't missing much by not clicking on it. ::'

I'm expecting to get level 90 fishing today. Tomorrow, I may start working on getting runecrafting to 70 making nats through the abyss. That should only take me a week or so.

Cooking...hmmm...Decided I'm going to use my kingdom to collect raw fish and cook those. Sell the cooked swordfish in f2p, and use the tuna for tuna potatoes :D At least til I don't burn monkfish. Or something.

I'm expecting to get level 90 fishing today. Tomorrow, I may start working on getting runecrafting to 70 making nats through the abyss. That should only take me a week or so.

Cooking...hmmm...Decided I'm going to use my kingdom to collect raw fish and cook those. Sell the cooked swordfish in f2p, and use the tuna for tuna potatoes :D At least til I don't burn monkfish. Or something.

ABBY PK TEAM SUIT UP ITS TIME!!

Hehheeh. Little 'ol me wouldn't attempt something such as that against the 1337ness of AntaeusFury. Or I could get all your friends together and we could surprise you in the wildy.

Anyways, having a 90 is going to be 1337. Also, with bloods due soon enough (hopefully), you might even get some cool access to the blood altar in the future.

Oh, and those thumbnails? But they're so painful to click...each..and every...one of them..and wait... or...them to load... Sigh.. Guess I just can't be lazy all the time.

oh yeh. Thankyousir. :mrgreen:

[hide=Levelup]

fish90zk4.png

[/hide]

That better, Death? :P

\'

Yes, it is. Now it's good, and it takes my <2 seconds to see it. Before that I have to click the thumbnail, wait forever to load all the new tabs, then check them, then close them to go back to the original page. Now I'm happy.

On the offnote:Grats! 90 fishing is teh 1337. Interesting clan you have going.

Thanks for fletching me that MSB as well.

Thanks. :D

27 March 2007

[hide=65 Runecrafting]

rc65ly3.png

[/hide]

This weekend I sold most of my pots and all of my fish (6k Cooked Lobs, 17k Raw Monks, 1k raw Sharks, 1k Cooked Sharks). I sold the 200k feathers I had been holding onto for ages since 99 Fishing Plan A was to flyfish (and in Barb Village, no less. Ah, the F2P days..). Ant's cash pile sees an M for the first time ever. Almost three years. (I'm a usually a spender. *whistle*)

Yay for Spring Break! A few thousand nats today and a handful of laws. Feeling confident about getting 70 Runecrafting this week. And I'm looking forward to going back to Fishing afterwards. Life is ohsogood. *Bigsmile*

Thanks. :D

27 March 2007

[hide=65 Runecrafting]

rc65ly3.png

[/hide]

This weekend I sold most of my pots (after Hotty made them, of course) and all of my fish (6k Cooked Lobs, 17k Raw Monks, 1k raw Sharks, 1k Cooked Sharks). I sold the 200k feathers I had been holding onto for ages since 99 Fishing Plan A was to flyfish (and in Barb Village, no less. Ah, the F2P days..). Ant's cash pile sees an M for the first time ever. Almost three years. (I'm a usually a spender. *whistle*)

Yay for Spring Break! A few thousand nats today and a handful of laws. Feeling confident about getting 70 Runecrafting this week. And I'm looking forward to going back to Fishing afterwards. Life is ohsogood *Bigsmile*

Don't feel bad. I've played since before pumpkins were dropped and I haven't seen more than 540k. And I'm now down to about 14.5k.

Don't feel bad. I've played since before pumpkins were dropped and I haven't seen more than 540k. And I'm now down to about 14.5k.

I don't. Really. :uhh: Lol. Never really cared much for having money on me (see: spender). It does feel nice to have a pocketful of change for once though. :XD: Now to spend it all on skills!! =P~ =P~ =P~ bwaha. I've already spent most of it \'

[hide=66 Runecrafting (yesterday)]

rc66gj3.png[/hide]

[hide=74 Farming]

farm74qi9.png

[/hide]

[hide=84 Cooking]

cook84nc3.png[/hide]

Collected from MtK:

mtk280307bd9.png

10 days (750k spent)

10 on Hardwood (Teak & Mahogany)

5 on Fish

Approval at 95~100%

Interesting. I get more gems from fish than from coal :roll: Now I might put 3 workers on each resource except for seeds, put 750k in the coffers every 10 days for as long as I'm doing alright money-wise. have a goal of, I don't know..100 days or something. Or a year. Something crazy :)

Or maybe...keep it going until I achieve my goals that I don't incorporate with the resources from MtK. (80 Crafting, 80 Thieving, 80 Hunter, 85 Mining, 90~ Con, 91 Runecrafting, 99 Fishing, 99 Agility, 99 Woodcutting) That would be a good long while, I'd wager. And an awesome reward for achieving those goals ::'

I don't. Really. :uhh: Lol. Never really cared much for having money on me (see: spender). It does feel nice to have a pocketful of change for once though. :XD: Now to spend it all on skills!! =P~ =P~ =P~ bwaha. I've already spent most of it \'

[hide=66 Runecrafting (yesterday)]

rc66gj3.png[/hide]

[hide=74 Farming]

farm74qi9.png

[/hide]

[hide=84 Cooking]

cook84nc3.png[/hide]

Collected from MtK:

mtk280307bd9.png

10 days (750k spent)

10 on Hardwood (Teak & Mahogany)

5 on Fish

Approval at 95~100%

Interesting. I get more gems from fish than from coal :roll: Now I might put 3 workers on each resource except for seeds, put 750k in the coffers every 10 days for as long as I'm doing alright money-wise. have a goal of, I don't know..100 days or something. Or a year. Something crazy :)

Or maybe...keep it going until I achieve my goals that I don't incorporate with the resources from MtK. (80 Crafting, 80 Thieving, 80 Hunter, 85 Mining, 90~ Con, 91 Runecrafting, 99 Fishing, 99 Agility, 99 Woodcutting) That would be a good long while, I'd wager. And an awesome reward for achieving those goals ::'

Would be a good ending, but I couldn't stand having my money sitting around not making any xp/more money for me.

Would be a good ending, but I couldn't stand having my money sitting around not making any xp/more money for me.

That's why I put money into MtK at all. It's an investment. :mrgreen: You make a profit on any of the resources your citizens gather. The longer you can wait before collecting, the more likely you are to get better bonuses, 'cause of you know...probability. Or whatever. Something like that, right? :anxious:

Anyway, 75k a day won't be missed too much. 8-) I think. I guess we'll see :P By that time I'd probably be ready for 99 herblore and farming. The herbs and seeds will come in handy. 90~ cooking from the swordfish. Coal is always nice. 95 or so firemaking from maples. money money money from teak and mahogany 8-) (assuming teak and mahogany plank prices stay around the same by next year. :ohnoes: )

[hide=67 Runecrafting]

rc67is9.png

[/hide]

Hey, it turns out I'm on break for another week. I got the dates wrong O:) So I have another change to make my 70 Runecrafting goal :-w

You're really into that RCing, eh? I need to start using the abyss. The wildy is always fun.

Btw Ant, you're probably due to update your green arrow goal with someone lovely, seeing that it's kind of outdated see:fishing especially. Ughh. This April fools joke stuff is annoying me. the for elite stuff stuffs mining fletching smithing agility

Thanks much(x3) ^_^

at teh moment i'm waiting on my chef's delight in keldagrim...i'm too scared to turn teh valve! :ohnoes: but i'm also too lazy to leave it and come all teh way back 4 it later. internal struggle! *explode*

Btw, did you know that you can examine the vat to tell whether or not its fermented? It says 'this is fermenting' if its not done, and 'this is XX' if its done. Something like that. Just thought I'd help out there.

About the vat: yeah, I realized afterwards that its examine info changes when it's ready. Thanks.

Honestly: I am seriously irritated at this filter. Alright, April Fools, HAHA. Wow. Tif thinks they are clever or something. I just think it's unprofessional.

Forget trying to interpret this crud. See you April 2nd.

About the vat: yeah, I realized afterwards that its examine info changes when it's ready. Thanks.

Honestly: I am seriously irritated at this filter. Alright, April Fools, HAHA. Wow. Tif thinks they are clever or something. I just think it's unprofessional.

Awhh, poor Anty can't take a joke? I have to admit, it did get pretty kinda really annoying, but hey, only a day, right? I'm going on vacation for two days, I figure by then my ale will have fermented =o.

Awhh, poor Anty can't take a joke? I have to admit, it did get pretty kinda really annoying, but hey, only a day, right? I'm going on vacation for two days, I figure by then my ale will have fermented =o.

Sure, Anty can take a joke. But remember: Jokes are funny. =;

[hide=75 Farming]

farm75aj0.png

[/hide]

And..What's this? Ant at Barrows? :ohnoes: :uhh: :uhh: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Thought it looked like fun so I decided to head out on a few test runs.

[hide=Run Numbah 2]

0002kb2.png

[/hide]

Yeh, I go through Prayer Potions like candy, but I'm doing alright so far 8-) I'm considering doing this as a part time job :-k (yanno, after training up so I don't eat so many p pots)

Sure, Anty can take a joke. But remember: Jokes are funny. =;

[hide=75 Farming]

farm75aj0.png

[/hide]

And..What's this? Ant at Barrows? :ohnoes: :uhh: :uhh: :ohnoes: :ohnoes:

Thought it looked like fun so I decided to head out on a few test runs.

[hide=Run Numbah 2]

0002kb2.png

[/hide]

Yeh, I go through Prayer Potions like candy, but I'm doing alright so far 8-) I'm considering doing this as a part time job :-k (yanno, after training up so I don't eat so many p pots)

Yay! Ant's at Barrows. Finally he's realizing that RS isn't comprised only of skilling or combat, but a healthy mix of both.

Maybe he can join me at the giant mole? The seeds and crushed nests are waiting..

But you really need to get a solid method down. Are you wasting prayer on Guthan, Verac, and Torag? Using slayer dart? And why are you using so many p pots?

Yay! Ant's at Barrows. Finally he's realizing that RS isn't comprised only of skilling or combat, but a healthy mix of both.

Maybe he can join me at the giant mole? The seeds and crushed nests are waiting..

But you really need to get a solid method down. Are you wasting prayer on Guthan, Verac, and Torag? Using slayer dart? And why are you using so many p pots?

I think the thing I dislike most about combat is "training" it. I actually enjoy stuff like shade burning, slaying, mole/kbd/whateverbigmonster hunting, and (more recently) barrowing. But I heart skillies above most combat activities =; Lol.

Yeah, I was praying on all of them. I didn't really understand the prayer drain thing either. But now I get it, and I think I'm getting the hang of it. I've almost graduated to using 1 dose per run. A sometimes I'll need more, depending on who I fight in the tunnels. Sometimes they like to hit me extra hard and I have to pray :shock:

Anyway, now I start of with Dharok. Kill him with 25~ prayer left. Then go to Karil (take a dose before I dig) and usually kill him before I have to drink another. I don't use prayer on any other brothers. Ahrim doesn't seem so bad with ranged gear on. I'm wearing n33by Blue d hide. Maybe the [bleep]y vambs throw him off? :-k lol. idk. uhm, I'll posty my gear later. Be ready to laugh at it.

I don't have the slayer level for slayer dart. I've just been using wind blast. Costs less than a slayer dart and seems to work about as well. I bring lumby tele runes and ecto along too. Pray at the church in lumby then use ecto and bank in canifs. Yeh, house portal and what all will make trips faster. I'll do that later.

[hide=79 magic]

magic79ye8.png

[/hide]

Leveling magic here is a heck of a lot more interesting than at the mage training arena. That gets three and a half thumbs up :thumbsup:

Edit:

[hide=Ants stuff]equipmentlt9.png[/hide]

The thing I like about this is that everything on me is expendable :-w Seems to do the job. Suggestions are more than welcomed :ohnoes: I'll do more reading and try out different equipment. More cost effective/efficient would be nice.