Whats the nastiest thing you've done to someone?

edicius

Do you have to use the adjective nastiest?

Anyways, if mean, I once stole my parents credit card and charged $50 for something on the internet, than never told them until my brother blabbed.

:lol: My parents would be so mad!

3898000bYVcx.png

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was drunk and accidentally referred to my friends girlfriends handicapped little brother as "[developmentally delayed]ed". As soon as i said it i regretted it and was embarresed. Not cool.

mcchrissigaw8.gif

Everybody lovin' it, but ain't no body touchin' it

I guess I'm not too nasty, but there is one thing I did in Kindergarden.

I did the ol' "Pull the chair out from under someone" trick. It worked perfectly and she hit her head on the chair. She cried a little bit and I got a stern talking from my teacher.

Jeeze, I'm such a terrible person.

lope6jw0.jpg

Anyways, if mean, I once stole my parents credit card and charged $50 for something on the internet, than never told them until my brother blabbed.

Yea, it came in the mail like 4 days later, and it took them like 7 months to realize it.

pyroqe6.jpg

Me doing staff.

Yea, it came in the mail like 4 days later, and it took them like 7 months to realize it.

Sorry :oops: I was young. #-o

Tbfgraphx14

Happy to find I'm not the only one who eats glass.

u people are horribble! lol, but now its my turn...

1. there was an incident involving me, my friend, and some other person that was hanging out with us ringing the doorbell at someones house and then running, then we took berries and threw them at the house and smashed them on the doorstep. the next door neighbor heard us, told us that she heard us, and told the neighbor. the neighbor called the police, i rode in his car to the police station, and my mom came to get me. i didnt do much of it...it was mainly the person who was hanging out with me and my friend.

2. ive done my share of beatings towards my brothers...even my sisters! :(

3. i also lie...a lot.

ill post more if i think of others...which i most likely will :XD:

None of these things are nasty. Harmful or stupid, yes, but not nasty.
That depends.

If the guy in my 'nasty' had been expelled, he would've effectively been unable to enrol in ANY university in the entire country. Harmfull yes, nasty - VERY. I almost ruined the guys life.

Um. Well, I thrust a boy's head into a granite wall once, I WAS PROVOKED! No, he was a bully, learnt a lesson and nearly had to go to hospital. I wasn't sorry. :notalk:

Then we used to have cricket during lunchtime on Fridays at my primary school, we used plastic school bats because wood was too hard, then one day I bought in my wooden one, I used it before school with my mate Mattie and I hit a little kid in the eye with a windball, ouchy. He had to go home, I think his parents took him to the doctor. I felt soooo bad. :(

I put bits of raw onion under the layer of cheese in my mate's pizza, he was like, 'what the f*?!?!?!!?!?'. Ha, that was funny.

Um. Well, I thrust a boy's head into a granite wall once, I WAS PROVOKED! No, he was a bully, learnt a lesson and nearly had to go to hospital. I wasn't sorry. :notalk:

Issy's got some spunk!

3. i also lie...a lot.

Thanks, I think we'll use that against you.

I'm fairly nice, and don't do this stuff..But once, (this was by accident) I was just ready to tee off at our local course. It was a Par 3, so I see them all walking off the green, putting the tee back. So I take my hybrid, take a shot, look up, they are back on the green :shock: lands right before this guy's feet. He was pissed. But it's their fault. The wife was driving the cart to the next tee and the guy put the pin back.

I ended up shooting my best round ever (45) that day, but just didn't feel all that good about it :(

Issy's got some spunk!

He was bullying my best mate, then took her flashing Santa hat and trampled into the mud and called her mum a [kitty], amongst other things. I'm not usually a violent person but he deserved it.

I was about 8, and I hit a kid across the head with a cricket bat. Full swing.

HAHAAHA!!!! Look's like Bubsa's got some spunk too. :wink: The one time I took my kiddie's wooden cricket bat and windball into school despite rules that we're only allowed to use plastic bats I hit someone in the eye... still it was a six so I was kinda happy too. :lol:

Booting a football as hard as I could, straight into someones face. He was tying his shoe lace and I kicked for it as a joke, expecting to miss as my football skills are non existant. Somehow it was on target and it mashed up his nose really badly. I felt like crap for weeks after and I still do whenever I see him.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

oh i got a second one i was 6 when it happend we had some pulling carts on school and i and a friend where playing with it and we decided to use em as pushing carts i pushd him to hard against a metal pole he got a wound in his head ( it was not realy mean more of a acident)

Since all the Kids at my school are super short and nerdy. (Or, most of them, my friends anyways), whenever we go outside, I always come up to them and pat them on the back hard going "Heeeey Patrick". I always pick on my friends too, it's so much fun. Especially since I'm 5' 7', and I think i'm going to turn into a bully... <.< -.- Hard to resist doing that stuff, though..

[Admin Edit: No naming names in a negative light]

Hrm, the most recent one I can think of...

I was sitting in the train on my way back to my room when the batteries of my MP3 player died, forcing me to deal with the three year old boy that was running up and down the aisle while screaming at the top of his lungs. When he passed by for the fourth time I 'accidentally' pushed my book bag into his path, causing him to take quite the amusing tumble. He took the hint and sat back down on his mother's lap, who sternly told him that she told him to stop for a reason.

In retrospect, I'd say it wasn't so much nasty as a service to my fellow passengers and a valuable lesson to the kid :-w

wwhen i was in nusery i pushed somone off from the top of the big slide because they were taking too long to go down. nobody knew who did it.

a few days ago i bashed someone's head in the sink in the girl's bathroom and kicked them in the stomach. i know its mean but meh.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

a few days ago i bashed someone's head in the sink in the girl's bathroom and kicked them in the stomach. i know its mean but meh.

WHAT? He/she could sue you anytime! That's a crime, fella! People have died with alot less brutality used - but bashing someone's head into the sink? :uhh:

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

WHAT? He/she could sue you anytime! That's a crime, fella! People have died with alot less brutality used - but bashing someone's head into the sink? :uhh:

I was thinking the same thing.

I was on a balcony watching a sport event, and I spat high into the air and it glided over all the spectators and landed perfectly into some girls cup of coffee... :|

Yeah.

983036.jpg

You people got some good ones. :lol:

Mine was during middle school (we were still immature :P ) In lunch they served salads, fruit salads, chili, etc in cheap little plastic conteners as big as a fist. We used to get them and throw them over a wall in our school.

(we made BIG messes back then, never got cought too. :D )

One day were throwing it over the roof to scare 6th graders (just imagene out of nowhere flying peaches bomb you ) We hit a 6th grader :oops: No fruit salad though, chili. :P

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Hrm.... thinking back, I think the nastiest (meaniest) thing I did was probably swinging my thermos bottle at this guy that constantly picked on me in elementary school... Used to always run away, but then I decided to chase him in revenge with my "weapon."

Of course, I got in trouble. The guy never did get in trouble despite all my reports and the fact people saw him chasing me. :evil:

Just imagine a Kindergarten girl chasing a big fifth grader. I think you can see just how bad it was the other way around before.

Hrm.... thinking back, I think the nastiest (meaniest) thing I did was probably swinging my thermos bottle at this guy that constantly picked on me in elementary school... Used to always run away, but then I decided to chase him in revenge with my "weapon."

Of course, I got in trouble. The guy never did get in trouble despite all my reports and the fact people saw him chasing me. :evil:

Just imagine a Kindergarten girl chasing a big fifth grader. I think you can see just how bad it was the other way around before.

I've done worse to several of my girlfriends :-w