Whats the nastiest thing you've done to someone?

edicius

In 2nd grade, there was this girl that nobody liked. I pretended that I wanted to be her boyfriend, the dumped her. She cried all of class. I still don't like her. :twisted:

I used to have a link to my school's project to provide fresh water to a Kenyan Village, but the sig police changed the link to say something, which, if followed, leads to an "ahem" adult website. Let me ask you. Which do you think is worse?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.. Where to start? I've been a bad cookie in my childhood days

:XD:

I once took my friend's shoe (he was 8 back then) and threw it on top of our roof. He never got it back :mrgreen:

I tripped up a girl in my class and I didn't like and she ended up hitting her lip on the leg of a chair. Her lip was bleeding and she was crying :lol: I didn't know her older,uglier sister was there and she gave me evil looks #-o

And lastly... I poked a dead cat in the eye with a stick :-X I love my childhood days :thumbsup:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

oooh! Mine wasn't intentional, but it still made me feel really bad. My friend and I were doing flips on his trampoline, and we were flipping at the same time. My heel + his eye = pain for him. I came to his house a year later and noticed the bruise. XD!

~Foolgool

x9whitey9x.jpg

The code in my sig should say 1032 not 0132.

Guest XplsvBam

me and my brother were at a friends farm and there was a huge pile of pig poop that went level with this slab of concrete (it was about 4 feet deep) so it just looked like it was wet cement I told my brother it was dry and he stepped out on it and almost drowned (he was about 6-7). death by poop :anxious: . that would have been hard to live with on my conscious.

okay.. time to confess all my sins :P

When i was very young i cut of big parts of the bark from some kind of tree. He is still a live, but never fully recovered.

When i was about the same age, i was in a shoe store, where they had a giant teddybear (about twice my size back then) for kids to play with. When some other kid climbed up on him too, i grabbed his belt when he turned to get down. He fell and cried (, wich was my intention). Nobody noticed i was responsible.

In the early middle school we (how do you call it when kids wrestle for fun?) a lot. There was a guy, rather small (i wasn't among the tall kids either) who was uhm.. very energic and won a lot, both against me and my best friend at that time, whom i knew from elementary school. Since the first time i defeated him (in an epic battle :P) he remained below us in the pecking order and we used to dump hin into the trash can during breaks. Once i even kicked him in the [wagon] very hard, while he was looking out the window. He belonged to the "gang" and was one of our closest friends, but he also was the one i would take my anger out on. Hope i/we didn't disturb his development :?

When i was 13 during a sponge fight i pushed a friend who fell and hit his head on the radiator, resulting in two cuts that had to be sewn. I didn't mean to make him even fall though.

hm.. during a time i repeatively withdrew a couple thousand schillings from the bank automate using my parents card to buy weed. (10 Schillings ~ 1$). Also took some gold coins my parents stored in the safe and sold them.

I made some girls cry. Never intentional though.

Guess that's not enough to send me to hell :P

Guest AshKaYu
I guess I'm not too nasty, but there is one thing I did in Kindergarden.

I did the ol' "Pull the chair out from under someone" trick. It worked perfectly and she hit her head on the chair. She cried a little bit and I got a stern talking from my teacher.

Jeeze, I'm such a terrible person.

I do believe this calls for a spankin'.

I accidently dropped a table on someone. She wasn't crying, so I thought I missed and laughed.

I sprayed deodorant on my friends crotch and lit it.. we had some good laughs

JfvHV.png

798M9.png

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

My new site. [bETA]

My friend almost hit me with a BB gun (I have golie refexes 8-) ). I was carrying my "sniper" paintball gun (longer barrell and EXTREMLY powerfull, as in many cartriges at once, 6 at the time). 4 shots in the ribs, 1 on each knee cap, and one right above the inside of one elbow. In maby 4 seconds. I had to make sure I hit his ribs so I didnt hurt his kidneys, when I fired I was 5 feet away. He was down for a couple minutes, some bruses too. -.-

When my friends and I play painball in the winter, we always wear prtection for a reason. My gear normally includes, motercycle helmat, hockey chestprtector, pants, shinpads, elbowpads. Also something to protects forearms. My big paintball gun (with the barrel that comes apart to shorten it for carrying. 2 semi-autos (pistol type) on my hips. Woden sword and sheild (2 swords, one on back, one on th e back of my waist. sheild on chest normally)(yes we attack with swords close range in paintball). Also plenty of ammo. (rember winter means frozen paintballs :twisted: ) The results of or wars could possibl ybe considered mean but we know what were geting into.

• 1 year later...
I sprayed deodorant on my friends crotch and lit it.. we had some good laughs

What were you doing to see your friends crotch!! :shock: :shock:

Well, mine was accidental but yeah,

I was at basketball training and the little guys had just finished. I threw my ball over to my stuff in the corner and i hit this little 7 year old in the head :cry: Poor guy, he started crying on the floor and he had la massive bruise by the looks of it.

I felt so bad =[ Yet no one found out even though there were 20 people there :-s

I know many other guys have said this but, there was this one guy in our class that every one hated, he always punched everyone. So i, you guessed it. WHACK :shock: Poor dude. He started crying and was holding his crotch like a mad man. I felt soo bad :( :oops:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

• 8 months later...
Since all the Kids at my school are super short and nerdy. (Or, most of them, my friends anyways), whenever we go outside, I always come up to them and pat them on the back hard going "Heeeey Patrick". I always pick on my friends too, it's so much fun. Especially since I'm 5' 7', and I think i'm going to turn into a bully... <.< -.- Hard to resist doing that stuff, though..

What grade are you in? 5 foot 7 isn't that tall, I think it's about the 50th percentile for height..that's really not very tall.

Edit: I should really check the dates of topics before I post on them eh

snowsigyy7.png

Since all the Kids at my school are super short and nerdy. (Or, most of them, my friends anyways), whenever we go outside, I always come up to them and pat them on the back hard going "Heeeey Patrick". I always pick on my friends too, it's so much fun. Especially since I'm 5' 7', and I think i'm going to turn into a bully... <.< -.- Hard to resist doing that stuff, though..

What grade are you in? 5 foot 7 isn't that tall, I think it's about the 50th percentile for height..that's really not very tall.

The post was from 2006...

The post was from 2006...

LOL I guess that's why they call this forum Off-Topic XD

I created an acronym about a girl at my school behind her back, and now everyone calls her it, and she still doesn't know. XD

And then... Uhh....

That's pretty much it.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I created an acronym about a girl at my school behind her back, and now everyone calls her it, and she still doesn't know. XD

And then... Uhh....

That's pretty much it.

What is the acronym?

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

The worst thing I've done is trip, then somehow my hand slipped and broke some guys nose, then he ended up chasing after me. :wall:

Cube_by_Abfc.gif

untihf5.jpg

69827172ou0.jpg

When you mentioned the Dragon Plates I had a sudden vision of a load of gangsters running around in fancy dress yealling "Grim Reaper in da hood!"

I locked my teacher out of class. :cry:

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

And then... Uhh....

That's pretty much it.

What is the acronym?

Kinda a half acronym - VLut -Vampire-[bleep], If you saw her it'd make sense.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

-Put taco meat in my friend's drink

-Poured salt and pepper packets in people's hair

-Put a pickle in someone's binder

-Stick my finger in their mashed potatoes

-Put funny shaped peanuts on somebody's seat

I'm a good person at heart though - I just like playing with food.

we were in weight-lifting class, and we were maxing out, and I had 265 on the deadlift, I got it up and locked. Thats good, he got it recorded, and I dropped it and it landed on his foot... CRACK "AHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWW" "weeewuuuuweeeeewuuuuuu" and I got in trouble. Lol, he deserved it tbh.

Untitled_zpsrs1nv3dr.pnginstabadge_zps761d5351.png

- 60,023rd to 99 Firemaking on April 29th, 2012 -- 15,152nd to 99 agility on August 21st, 2011 -
- 30,569th to 99 Prayer on June 26th, 2011 -- 22,646th to 99 Hunter on Jan 9th, 2011 -
1993 Miata; sold - 2001 E46 330i; "totaled" - 2001 E46 325iT; Bags and wheels ;)

Hmm it seems old bump threads are the fad for today :-k

The worst thing I've done... I bit my brother when I was little because I was angry. I have this one friend who I love to kick in the shin just for the hell of it.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.