fast_shot973

y cant yall get membership?

I don't have anyway to pay (no credit card) and my parents refuse to pay for me becuase they're afraid of it being a scam. even though so many poeple are members. they still think that somehow someday jagex will start stealing poeple money.

I don't really play runescape so much anymore becuase of it. I finished all the f2p quests and playing now seems pointless sine i don't have any in game goals now. to really get back into it. i'd have to become members. which i can't. I'm still around for like, PK trips and tip.it events.

i'd rather pay 33 dollars every 2 months for wow 8-)

sorosigjq5.jpg

I wouldn't want to be a member because you feel like you have to play more to get your money's worth. My parents thought playing all the time to level F2P skills was bad enough. Plus don't you want the respect to be F2P 100% and have all the skills possible maxed out.

Punk Rock Lovers ~#3 clan in ARENAscape~JMH ranked 90th lvl 170~

Runescape-lvl 102 combat

My bro thinks it's a big scam -.-, My parents don't even know what Internet is, I have the money but no permission and my other brother is bankrupt because of his credit card.

Well, my friends said he's giving me free membership. If he decides to steal my password, I'll beat him up in school 5 times a week for the whole schoolyear. :twisted:

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

I got membership after bout 4 months of play! I was so happy!

If I was P2P, I'd probably keep all exp of the p2p skills 0 :D. F2P is so much easier (Ya rly..And I know there's people who support that; i'll make a thread)

I love my 700+ - Level 58 - Total level :)

Now to make that thread.

I love being F2P because I can complain as much as I want about P2P things that should be F2P.

Also I can't afford being P2P (if I talked to may parents about this they'd cut my head off)

I'm back.

I have the money to pay but no option to pay by. I don't have a credit card, and my mom doesn't want me to have her pay and then i pay her back. I don't know why though. Plus i am to stubborn to find a way around my porblem.

Well some of us do not have the ability to pay for membership, that being like not having the money or the capabilities in paying for it. There are also those that do not wish to pay for membership because f2p is just so darn good *not sarcasm*. Sometimes parents just don't agree with runescape and said that they can not pay for it. *you wont believe how long it took me to solve this problem*. Why do you need to know why some people can't pay for membership?

that pretty much sums up my whole argument. I can easily afford membership, but I don't think it's worth it. I'm only level 75 though.

Also it's great to brag that your "f2p level" is higher than the other person's is.

tipitlessersigea3.png

parents say it "unsafe" to put credit card info on web #-o :wall: :wall:

might ask about pay by phone =D>

Yeah but people seem to forget than when they pay via eftpos they are actually paying over the internet anyways.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

My parent's don't like to use credit card payments. If SMS payment was avaliabe to my country I would be already a member but unfortunately it isn't... :(

Every path you have trod, through wilderness and through war, has led to this road...

I pay with my own money, using paypal.

cause i like being f2p

I'm sure you do.

1 word: parents

Mother: You must study and pass your chinese(not native tounge)

i promptly fail

Mother: No runescape for you!

This sucks, my mother obviously has the capability to pay just s$8.50 for my membership but noooooo, i just had to fail my mt!

through: my house's phone bill goes by giro, so we don't see the bill, i could sneak the membership inbehind her back. i also have the option of using paypal to take from the school prizemoney sittin in my bank acc.

But, nice guy as i am, i can't ring myself to lie to my mother

Stupid laws agianst child labour!

AHHHHHHH!!!!!! BAD GRAMMER!!!!!!..... Or is it Grammar?

Dude, if you are a lvl 3.

You don't like the game... Not everyone likes Runescape.

I am a pure F2P, I play this game with enough fun. I don't miss anything.

Ah real live friend of me says:"Over 24 I stop playing Runescape."

I said:"Why not now?, if you don't like it stop now."

He said:"Over these days my membership will run out."

Me:"..."

If you are F2P you can stop and come back.

P2P if you come back it feels like you NEED to pay.

~Rienk~

My sig was for 6kb too big.

I actually have a job and plenty of money, but I've made the decision that saving for a car is more important to my well-being than dropping 5 bucks a month on a game I don't play all the time. It seems like if I started p2p right away I'd be really overwhelmed with all the crap I could then do, and not even know where to begin.

omg. i feel the exact same way!! :D

I feel as if there are so many more things to do that i will be overwhelmed. plus i dont got much time for rs. i play 1-2 hr a day. only on weekdays.

100% F2P

85 Mining achieved on Dec 4, 2007

85 Smithing achieved on May 28, 2009

anim7.png

I don't sign up for the members version because I'm already paying for it for one of my children's accounts, and I just started with the free version. If I ever sign up for it (which I doubt I will), it won't be for a while.

Let the good times overflow...

i am a member but i come on the f2p forum for fun!

miph4.png

[spoiler=Old info]Quest Point Cape Acheived:14 October 07 4:30pm GMT+10 .

15108th to 99 Firemaking: 2 October 08 8:15pm GMT+10

Barrows Drops: Verac Flail, Verac Plateskirt x3, Guthan helm, Ahrim Robetop,

Karil top, Torag plate, Dharok plate, Dharok axe. 1900+ total lvl

Dragon Drops: 6: Dragon Legs (iron dragon), Dragon Spear(shadow warrior), Dragon Pickaxe(4)

DK Drops: Warrior Ring(2)

Bandos Drops: Tassets

well the reason im not a member is that when i get a membership, i might get bored really soon and not play, then i'll feel guilty for wasting my parent's money for some stupid mmorpg(dint mean it guys)

totallvl900ge9.jpg

Woot! Got total lvl 900 in f2p!

I don't spend that much time on Runescape to justify getting members. Plus I've never bothere to ask my parents on what they would think, which is probably no.

Domovoi123-Level 80 f2p

Noxious 0ne-Level 46 f2p

Reason number one: I have no money. Reason number two: my parents would not let me. Reason number three: even if I could I would not until I have basically finished everything in F2P: like, high levels in all F2P skills. Otherwise, waste of money. Reason number four: like others, I feel I would get overwhelmed by the sheer amount of stuff to do if I applied for membership. Reason number five: Runescape's community sucks. No one ever role plays. I don't feel like paying for a game full of people without any role playing ability, and can only show off their numbers.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~