.:Dalcyte's Randomness Blog:. 50 Mining on mah Pure: Woot

just sold a sceptre for 900k. wo0t!
Woah, where do you sell them? nobody buys my spectres. <.< Still got 5 of them

dunno, was wierd...was plunder, and a guy with a sceptre comes up and we chat...asks if i have another sceptre, i said i did and he wanted to buy for 700k, i said no, then he said he'd buy for what the max was on the forums...900k. So i sold, kinda cool.

Anyway, 81 pics. I'd just like to give a big thanks and apology to oreo...because we had a little dilema with the spamming, first he got the level wrong, then i had him go...and i was 2k off from the level still and time ran out, then we finally got it in the pic lol.

2cp8e2d.jpg

2poxufs.jpg

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dalcyte's Blog on the second page! :shock: Don't think so! Oreo saves the day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *insert Superman music here*

Keep up the awesome Thieving, but don't steal my wallet please! :uhh:

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

Dalcyte's Blog on the second page! :shock: Don't think so! Oreo saves the day :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *insert Superman music here*

Keep up the awesome Thieving, but don't steal my wallet please! :uhh:

thanks 1337man. Anyway, wierd how when my theiving level is mentioned, wallets are brung up :-w

bumpsters...wasn't able to get any theiving done on sunday due to intense studying, soccer game and rockin' good time G.E.S. Event...i think i was supposed to be inducted as theiving master but all anyone did was just say cough *dalcyte* cough *dalcyte*

This is a question thats been on my mind, so I'm just going to ask it. Why do you wear a Red Dragonhide Body and Initiate Platelegs to go to Pyramid Plunder? Do you like how it looks, or is it some sort of really good combo? Let me in on the secret please ::'

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.

This is a question thats been on my mind, so I'm just going to ask it. Why do you wear a Red Dragonhide Body and Initiate Platelegs to go to Pyramid Plunder? Do you like how it looks, or is it some sort of really good combo? Let me in on the secret please ::'

It is the same reason that I exist, it doesnt matter why!

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

It is the same reason that I exist, it doesnt matter why!

good point :shock:

but the reason for the initiate legs is to provide a pryaer bonus and the red dragonhide body is there to provide some lightweight armor. Of course, i could go without it, becauuse the only reason that'd i'd need armor is for protection which is covered by prayer. I've changed my look and be sure to see lvl 82 when i'm wearin it :)

btw, i will add all the people that have told me 2. O btw, gratz on getting your sig back mirror

Bump.

A new addition will be added to the blog as soon as i get back up and running...The Steel arrow numbers...upon completion of the recent animal magnitism quest, i will use the device to obtain steel arrows, so that update will show how many i got that day, and how many i'm at atm.

Woot Dalcyte has 82 Thieving! Keep it up, and have a cookie for your achievements :XD:

oreozb9.jpg

when i get 99, do i get a full cookie =P~

83 theiving, that leaves just 16 more. If anyone has any super antis they're willing to donate, that'd be terrific...irits would be nice too :o

4c0bypz.jpg