Would you ever get a Tattoo?

killmenub

No, I don't plan on getting a tattoo. At least, not now. Maybe sometime in the future I'll get one if I think of something awesome enough to have, and a good place to have it. The pain doesn't scare me in the slightest, since I know that it is nowhere near as painful as people believe it is.

To those who believe old tattoos look terrible, that isn't always the case. My uncle is in his fifties and has a number of tattoos on his arms, all of which still look badass.

I can help with your comment, since I have two of them: The pain isn't bad at all. For my next ones, I'm probably going to bring in my iPod so I don't get bored.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, when you're 60 you're probably going to look like [cabbage] even without the tattoos so might as well get them.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Been looking online for some tattoo designs. Found 1 I like so far. Main concern for me is the cost. It's my birthday next month, so I'll just tell everyone that I want money. If I don't have enough I'll just save until I do.

[spoiler=The one I like, for those interested.]Wings_by_cross_bonez.jpg

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

I currently have 6, and have 2-3 more planned. Just need to get my rear into gear and get the apt for the first 2, but the last one I have planned will take a bit more work as it requires me travelling to South Africa/Australia or similar to do a white shark dive first :P

All my tattoos mean something special to me. There is the butterfly I got when I moved to live by myself and try out this "adult" thing, the Tweety bird who I've loved for decades, the dolphin for the time I fed wild dolphins in Monkey Mia, Western Australia, the polar bear I saw in the wild up at Spitsbergen, the whale shark I swam next to on Ningaloo reef (those suckers are H U G E) and the lion I walked with and cuddled in Zimbabwe. To come is an image of the beautiful cheetas I met in Namibia, a phrase written in elvish so that not everyone can read it (it's a phrase that means a lot to me personally) and finally the white shark I'll get when I finally manage to get a cave dive done. (Sadly, when I was in South Africa the weather was too bad so the trip got cancelled :( )

If you think about getting a tattoo, make sure it is a motif you can stand by. Not just now, but also in 10, 20, 40 years. And tbh, the pain isn't that bad :)

Siobhana.jpeg

Siobhana.png

Siobhana.png

Ty Jeppoz for making it. Thx to the Pup for finding it after it got lost :D And thx to Kill_Life and Turtle for the ava.

Stoltenberg, 22/7-11: "We will retaliate with more democracy" In remembrance of Oslo/Utøya. May we never forget, nor be pulled down to the level of the beast

Tribal tattoos are the most plain and boring tattoos. If I got a tattoo, I would get a small bird on my chest, and that's it.

4455.jpg

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Oscar Wilde

Not a chance. You could offer to pay for it and I still would turn it down.

I don't want to be 65 and have some saggy tattoo of some random skull or something like that. I don't like piercings either, but at least you can just take those out.

Heh piercings...this guy in my class pierced his wrist. Pulled up some skin and stuck a needle through it. :mrgreen:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Not a chance. You could offer to pay for it and I still would turn it down.

I don't want to be 65 and have some saggy tattoo of some random skull or something like that. I don't like piercings either, but at least you can just take those out.

That's why you get something that's meaningful. And you're gonna be saggy anyways, might as well have some art on it.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Things such as randoms words or quotes in foreign languages, tribal designs, band names, southern cross tattoos or tattoos totally out of proportion with the justification (ie, I have english ancestory, therefore I'll get a knight with a shield and sword tattooed across my entire back) generally just attract insults from me.

I have a couple of tattoos, 2 of which were for bets. Probably won't get anymore. The best advice I could offer is to get them in places easy to cover. What you might think is great now can really change your life a few years down the track.

SoLawny.png

I have a couple of tattoos, 2 of which were for bets. Probably won't get anymore. The best advice I could offer is to get them in places easy to cover. What you might think is great now can really change your life a few years down the track.

...Getting them for bets isn't exactly a smart thing either...

Popoto.~<3