Would you ever get a Tattoo?

killmenub

But have fun getting HIV :P

What the hell?

If the tattoo needle is re-used, and the person before you had HIV, you can get HIV too.

that is why the tattoo shop standards require that you have to have sterile needles for every customer.

Well, to tell the truth, he could be in jail wanting a tattoo and the only person there is Bubba with his shoelaces :)

smithie3.jpg

I just posted something! ^_^ to the terrorist...er... kirbybeam.

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell?

If the tattoo needle is re-used, and the person before you had HIV, you can get HIV too.

that is why the tattoo shop standards require that you have to have sterile needles for every customer.

Well, to tell the truth, he could be in jail wanting a tattoo and the only person there is Bubba with his shoelaces :)

Another good reason not to do crimes :wink:

mini-eerikki.jpeg

runemetsauserbar.jpg

[Star Wreck][PM me][My gallery][DeviantArt][Cool T-shirts!]

[iron Sky - Trailer is now out!]

So I've thought about getting a tattoo...when I was younger I wanted something like a tiger or a dragon...nothing really original. I think for something to entice me to get that kind of thing drawn on my body, it would have to be something very poignant and of extraordinary sentimental value to me. My answer, for now anyway, is no to getting a tattoo, but that doesn't rule out the future possibility

Welcome back Ryan! :P

Anyways, I was just getting my point across not to go to any "non-certified" tattoo artists. Also, make sure they are using new ink. If they don't use new ink, the person before you, they may have gotten some blood in the ink. And if they had HIV. :(

As my friend always says...

Dont get a tatoo on your back

Get a tatoo of yur name on yur chest...

Just a friendly tip :D

(I kinda had to edit it to make it more 'appropiate' but you get the point...(most of you))

2czeqeh.jpg

I just got to thinking.. So many of us say we're going to get them, but how many of us are going to wimp out and find a 'good reason' not to get one. Personally, I know I'm going through with it because the pain can't be that bad..

Yes, but you also cut yourself..

I just got to thinking.. So many of us say we're going to get them, but how many of us are going to wimp out and find a 'good reason' not to get one. Personally, I know I'm going through with it because the pain can't be that bad..

Shush.. I'm trying to forget that part of my life..

But you just did it about a month ago...when all this was supposed to happen 6 months ago..

But you just did it about a month ago...when all this was supposed to happen 6 months ago..

Sorry to keep this off topic.. Yeah, it wasn't that long ago but that was also when my depression was at it's worst. I did things like that and I'm not really proud of them so I'm just trying to forget them.

Sorry to keep this off topic.. Yeah, it wasn't that long ago but that was also when my depression was at it's worst. I did things like that and I'm not really proud of them so I'm just trying to forget them.

Okay. I'm sorry to have brought them back. :(

i wanna get a large biomech tatoo over my right shoulder, with skin left over some areas then get mini tatoos on those bits of skin, cant wait. 10 days till i can get it done, i've been thinking about this for about a year, ever since my dad asked me "what tatoo do you wanna get?" however i dont wanna get it done straight away, might not be right, and i wanna have it properly designed first aswell. i'll go and see the guys who live 3 hours away near one of my mates cos her tatoos are awesome, and i trust them.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

What the hell?

Another good reason not to do crimes :wink:

Exactly, it's funny how people automatically associate "tattoos" with "crime" and "jail" subconsciously without even realising it. Not very open minded and realistic.

Im going to get "your name" tattoed on my arse

that's steve-o's pickup line :P

No, I'm not going to get one, it stays forever, and imagine how it looks when you are old and wrinkly.

Disagree on that one. If I live long enough to be old and wrinkly, I wont exactly care about what people think of my appearance. Do people really look at 80 year olds when they're swimming for any tattoos? I don't.

I do have one small tattoo, about the size of ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý (about 1ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâý centimeters) an inch just in the upper part of my left bicep. It's my last name's first initial S which is a snake and it wears a crown. Once I buy a working webcam I could upload a picture.

I would never get a tattoo. I think it's like scarring yourself for life. :shock:
Um, Tattoo's aren't permanent. But scarification is (yes, people really do cut skin out of themself in paterns :P).

I got a few sketches for mine, just need to find a good place to get them done.

No, never. What's cool now won't be in two, five, ten years. Relationships end. Barbed wire goes out of fashion. Sure, it might seem fun now, but in fifty years your children will have to explain to their children that Grandpa wears longsleeve shirts in Saharan temperatures just because he thought it would be ever so cool to have Mr. Spock scratched into his lower arm.

For 2 years I've been thinking either "weak men threaten - true men act" text or one Iron Maiden stylish pic with a finnish flag in it. Not gonna show a pic tho as I don't want anyone to steal my idea before I get it :P I might take one next summer, depending my economical situation.

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

I thought about it, but looking at older guys' tattoo's, I probably won't. The thing is, when you get older, they blurr and end up looking like crap because of how your skin sheds or whatever.

My dad has like 10+ tatoo's, and even his that are 10 years old or so still look good, so I dunno'.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

I don't think I'll take one. But if I did take one it would be:

2w7e26h.jpg

On the lower part of one of my legs.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!