Would you ever get a Tattoo?

killmenub

I would NEVER get any tattoos, I despise the thought. :? Still, there was a time when I hated the thought of getting my ears pierced, though I have them done now, so maybe I'll change my mind about them...

Anyway for now I advise you not to get one done. You can't get it rid of it (at least I don't think you can) and they're seriously painful, apparently. :uhh:

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can get rid of them, it's just....Not really worth it. From what I've seen, they can leave the treated skin one or two shades lighter than the rest of it, so you can see the tattoo ANYWAYS, especially if it were worded. :P

Though, I've seen some that left nothig behind at all. It's usually only worth getting when you get a stupid tattoo, like the guys who tattoo a Nazi symbol on their forehead and crap and then can't get a job...Ever. Lol.

The popularity of any given religion today depends on the victories of the wars they fought in the past.

- Me!

If I ever got a tattoo, it would be if I bulked up. And if so, I would get some sort of design around my upper arm near my shoulder.

Heh, im bulking up now >.<

Wow page 2 really went off topic...

Try to find pictures of what you'd have, or what you have people, i want to see :P

IGN: HesFearless.

-Jamie

tatoo-back-of-head.jpg

:D

I think that if I ever get a tatoo, it'll be a Wadu Ryu symbol on my bicep

logo12.gif

Or maybe a nice pattern over my shoulder blades. The pain wouldn't be a problem for me, just I don't like the idea of it being for life. If I could get on for a few years then I'd be fine.

ragenori9bosq4.gif

Thanks Venomai for this super sig and Kwimbob for the awesome avatar!

I wouldn't. Besides it being against my religion, I just find them disgusting. They seem like the ultimate form of tainting yourself.

100% Agree, IMO they are really weird, against my religeon, and it would be there forever.

So, while I have read the parts of Bible that prohibit tattoos (I'm not a member of any religion myself), do you believe other christians who do have tattoos (and all other people for that matter) 'go to hell'?

I wouldn't. Besides it being against my religion, I just find them disgusting. They seem like the ultimate form of tainting yourself.

100% Agree, IMO they are really weird, against my religeon, and it would be there forever.

So, while I have read the parts of Bible that prohibit tattoos (I'm not a member of any religion myself), do you believe other christians who do have tattoos (and all other people for that matter) 'go to hell'?

I don't know which of us you're addressing, but it's against Judaism. I'm not sure about Christianity. Besides the fact that jews don't believe hell exists, I still go against a lot of things my religion says, like most modern day people. My main reason for not getting one isn't religious, that's just a reinforcer.

I've already got one.

It's a black Chinese dragon with a red eye on my up right arm.

I probably won't bother getting another one done. Just experimenting really. Had it done about 5 years ago.

It's not as painful as people make out. Kinda' like the pain you'd get from being scratch. The outline is the most painful part for some reason. It's a continious pain, but not bad enough that you feel that you need to pull away.

Once you're past the outline, it's easier going.

If you ever get one, make sure it's in a place that's not going to be permanently on display i.e. your neck, or lower arms. If you do it on your back or upper arm, and you decide it's not for you, then at least it's not too visible, and a lesson learned :)

Harrington.gif

Yep, I will be getting a few of them.

I've seen people that get tattoos of their children's footprints after they are born. I'll be doing the same.

I'll have them on my shoulderblades.

Here's an example of what they can look like, this one is on the guy's arm and the picture shows it horizontally. Mine will be vertical along the shoulder:

tathz3.jpg

:thumbsup:

I know the price. I pay it gladly.

• 1 month later...

To be honest that babys foot tattoo just looks like a smudge, I had no idea what it was until I read the text.

My dad has a tattoo of Taz (the cartoon character) on his back and he hates it :lol:

I want to get a powerful runic tattoo on my wrist someday, don't know when I'll get around to it and I havn't decided which runes yet, but I'll do it one day...

worldsz7.jpg

Well seeing as im 17 now (apparently) then in exactly 365 days, i'll be getting two.

One with my Girlfriends name, and the other one with my Cats name inside a paw print of a cat.

I'll most likely only get the pawprint. If so, i might get my Brothers name on my back - You only have one family, right? <3:

Well, i wanted one when i wasn't old enough. Now i've been old enough for a long time, but still hasn't gotten one. ://

If i were to get one i probably go with like;

"Pain is temporary, Glory is forever" in chinese

To everyone who is saying it would hurt to get it removed. That's probably true. But if you get a tattoo it should be something you want on you forever. If you go and have your face decorated, you'll probably get tired of that and want it removed. Get something small on you bicep and even if you get tired of it, there's no real reason to go and get it removed. It's not likely to be seen often and people won't look at you weird as they would if you had tattoos on your face.. Am I rambling again?