Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?

pto6

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten at least a thousand hyts over the years. I was reasonably well known for my service in the OoC before TET. After TET, I seriously can't turn on my private chat because I get swarms of "OMG ITS BARIHAWK *DIES*" :P.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

I don't have anyone on tip.it added or hang out with anyone from tip.it.. I just drop in on the occasional party from time to time. So no I'm not well known

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

Eh, I get a fair amount of random hyt's in game, but I wouldn't say I'm famous. That's basically for other people to decide though, and the only reason people would say it is because I make nearly all my posts in General P2P (they being people frequent to the General P2P forum), that being about 2000 within the year. I rarely make threads, I don't lead anything, I don't have nor have I ever made a blog, rarely go to TET events, I'm definitely not famous in any skill or aspect of the game, and to add on to that I rarely play more than 5 hours of Runescape a week. Hard to be a famous Runescaper on Tip.it that way :lol: .

Anyways, it's not really my decision whether or not I'm famous >_<.

Nah, though some people still ask me why I'm not wearing Uggs -.-

Naw Fresh, your famous. Your the "chick who likes to bite everyones' heads off for fun." :P

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I'm not super famous, but people recognize who I am and i have a lot of tifer's added on my Runescape. So I'm pretty well known, but not like super famous like Leesters, Val, Laikrob, Golv, Cdub, Soultar and whatnot :P

Wolfy is Officially Retired.

I miss you all (Well, mostly my friends n stuff)

If you want to talk to me, send me a message, I check the boards daily. :D

I r teh famousness? Nah, not really, but I do chat with a few tip.iters regularly.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

a bit, a few people know me, i get a couple of hyts once in a while...ull see me in forum games alot and my guide to P2P maximums has had some moderate success....go check it out :)...i update it once or twice a week

plaxer_x.png

wii_forum2.jpg

Click here to see my goals and achievements thread

i'd say i'm pretty famous

been here for over a year now(w00t)

i know alot of people \'

dunno alot of the people i used to know don't really post anymore

I've never heard of you and I browse these forums 1+ hours a day (play rs for like 15 mins).

Sorry if that was a little mean.... (and btw 1 year isn't much #-o )

I'm not famous. I hardly post anymore, dont have parties, dont have blogs, dont start topics anymore....

redbullsigortiz.jpg

I wouldn't go as far as to call myself famous, but I think that I am pretty well known. I've gotten a fair amount of Hyt's, and I'm pretty well known by many OOC Members also. \'

I think this pic pretty much speaks for itself on the good friends I've made on these Forums and the trust between us. Dusty owns <3:

dustygivingsantaej2.png

74attack91combatpartyyq3.png

OOC Minthon Event. I got them to do this for a pic ::'

oocminithonki8.png

60craftingpartyes5.png

Expecting a good life because you're a good person is like expecting a bull not to charge because you're a vegetarian.