Are You A Famous Tip.It'er?

pto6

well i am in 5 people signitures...wurmskins, taito's, lord soultars and i cant remember other person but you will find him

wendigo66.jpeg

click my sig for my blog!!!

Thanks everyone for the sigs they pwn!

No. Why should i give presents for someone in rs?

Most selfish thing I've ever heard

• Replies 659
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wouldnt call myself famous, but i will say i have a small cult following. by small, i mean like 2 people. im kinda like that hazeel cult from the quest. consult stallion 4589 for more info. hes the only "first to die-loyal minion" class member ive yet made :P

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

Im not even close, i was well known when the clan community was based here back in 2003-2004 though.

People that are famous to me are lightning, thehate, fook a ji, s1acker, leesters and oddfaery.

To whoever said macky, he was just an abusive kid who got banned for being just that, then made a new acc, and got banned again for the same thing.

Id rather not be famous if it was for being a moron.

Anyone who would call themselves famous directly must be kinda big-headed tbh.

Personally I would say I am kinda well known atleast.

I'm active around the forums, take part in TET events whenever possible, know/am known by far few of the admin/crew/mods, got a couple of my guides on many site and am on retired staff list.

So all in all yeah I guess you could call me a 'famous' tip.iter, but I wouldn't claim to be cause well thats just big headed

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

i am not famous whatsoever except when people want to cuzz me down for locking a post of theirs rofl :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Or when we want to borrow your stuff.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

Hawtest looking IRL maybe.

I'm famous or infamous depending on who you ask.

On tip.it I posted a decent slayer guide and once gave away like 15 santas on f2p world 1.

On RSC I imported my guide to their guides section and am known as a "Big Flamer"

In the clan world I am known for mocking an Aussie's threatening teamspeak speech and am loved or hated depending on if you followed that person or not ( Which nobody does anymore as that clan has since died :mrgreen:)

Looking at my Slayer clan's applications most of them come from other sources but I started at Tip.it and it will always be the place I call home.

I don't really think I need to be a famous tip.iter but realize that the longer you play something the more people will know who you are.

sigtsg99rscaz7.png

The Slayers Guild a Slayer Clan led by Axe Man Jack

Proud to have written the most plagiarized Slayer guide on the planet.

I'm the most famous of all!

Nah, I'm not very famous. Never organized stuff or made anything special. Never got a hyt either :o :lol:

Now, everyone, hyt me, make my day :]

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

Nope.

Not interested in being famous either, I keep to myself in the game. The idea of being a lone adventurer appeals to me, even if it means never doing kalphite queen trips or king dagannoths.

But I learned heaps about the game thanks to the tip.it community.

After TET, I seriously can't turn on my private chat because I get swarms of "OMG ITS BARIHAWK *DIES*" :P.

That happened to me, I *CAN* turn my chat on now though.

About the famous part, Do I say I'm famous, No. Would I like to say I'm famous, yes. Am I? I don't think so. I'm more of a well known tip.it'er. Now, Leesters, He's famous. But everyone needs a good friend along side him to help him through the hardest paths.

:wink:

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

My avatar is famous..

My text used to be..

I'm not.

Hey, of course you have the option of returning the capes and not whining about the text every a few months :?

No I am not famous.

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

I think the notion of Tip.it or Runescape fame is grossly pretentious.

I'm not famous myself, nor could I care any less about who is or who isn't, but having interacted with some "well-known" Runescapers/Tip.iters in times past, I must say that some of them have let their assumed fame go to their heads and use it as a means by which to treat others in a subordinate manner.

I find that kind of behavior disgusting and unbecoming, especially since "fame" in these parts is so trivial. There are better standards to hold yourself to. If Runescape/Tip.it fame is something you admire and strive for (as a post of this nature would suggest), then you are selling yourself short; you are better off expending energy toward other, more fruitful endeavors.

Rather than promote fame as some kind of laudable achievement, maybe consider promoting qualities you really find admirable in a person.

No, I'm not famous, nor do I think I have any famous friends, but through Runescape, I've had the opportunity to meet a very few kind, generous, loving, good-hearted people; and that's worth much more to me than anything online fame has to offer.

I am famous for 'May i borrow your st00f/Gee pee pl0x?!' ^_^;;;

I am the official Tip it's Home loaner

tim_chenw2.png
6,924th to 30 hunting, 13,394th to 30 summoning, 52,993rd to 30 Divination

Kiln Record (Post-EoC): W 25 - L 0, 14 Uncut Onyx, 8 Jad hits received (Best record: Two in the same kiln)
Obby set renewed post update #2: 0

QBD drops: 21 crossbow parts, 3 Visages, 1 Kites, 2 Kits

Max Port Score [2205] Achieved: 27th April 2013 (World 2nd)

Farmyard Rampage ranking: 12th, 50,000 Kills.

Dragon Pickaxe Drops: 1 (Times after I first entered Battlefield: 2h)

I keep my self to my self (no friends on friend list anymore).

But i do see older tipiters ingame who recognise me. I've been around since these forums were the scapeboard forums.

But i wouldn't say i was famous at all. 98% of tip.it don't have a clue who i am and have probably never seen me post lol.

bunyip.png

If I used my ingame name here I think I'd get about 3 times as much hyt's :P . I only now a few tip.iters, and I rarely participate events. So no, I'm not famous (I don't have any weird hobbies or characteristics also).

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

It would be extremely arrogant for me to call myself "famous" and while I have recieved numerous HYTs, I still don't think of myself as being to well-known. Atleast not when compared to how famous Leesters, Y2g2003, Macky14, and Duke_Freedom is/were.

Am I famous? :oops:

And you are? =P

You're one of the tip.iters that's not "famous" but is well known, there's quite a few in this group. One step below Famous.

*sigh* does that include me? :roll: Im famous for being the coolest tip.iter around :P

world2isntthathardby4.pngI think merchanting is extinct....

lordofthehauntedminestextcb6.png Completed haunted mine at level 75.

Barrows Drops: Dh platelegs, Guth helm, Karils cb, Torags legs

-------------RETIRED------------------

Do I say I'm famous, No. Would I like to say I'm famous, yes. Am I? I don't think so.

I'd say you are a very well known Tipiter. Officially a "famous" HYTer.

And Fat Slug, you can't deny it. Everyone knows the Sluggy.

Funny hearing thehate say he's not famous. Hehe.

And Met, you're famous to meeeeeeee! <3: But I miss going to the kings with you. Get out of the closet man!

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)