~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

in f2p you always stand up never sit down.

a fully grown tree takes about 30 sec. or 1 min. in runescape

lol new digital that is very funny!!! how did you find that out.

Dude!!! You stole my dancing bunny :shock: and changed it pink! and you didnt even ask for my permission or even said i made it! :x what the heck!

You gotta remove it, technically thats palgerisim :shame:

i found this little guy on a website full of signatures

and he followed me into my sig look what i wrote in my sig.

sorry if it was off topic

edit:click the bunny and find out what site i'm talking about.

Gyroman25.gif

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

Sun rises in the East, sets in the West.

..But what has that to do with firemaking. :lol: Chances are if you make fire, it doesn't know about the whereabouts of the sun.

Why do I have to keep repeating myself.. :-s

The direction you light fires represents the sun's movement across the sky, a J Mod said it on another one of these kinds of topics on the official forums when I first started playing in August '05.

And what happens when you use Karmanja Rum with a piece of Silk?

calvinandhobbessigedite.png

Hahaha :lol: "You stuff the banana to the neck of the bottle. You begin to wonder why."

Haven't got any stupid facts tho. :oops:

6,521th to 99 woodcutting | Fletching 98/99 |

Idarodo | Combat 90 | Total 1565+ | 38m+ total exp

Retired.

U have an abnormally large pocket, as u can somehow carry 28 pieces of food in it.

In addition to that, u always eat food from ur pocket.

Its backbag not a pocket :C

Fishy Pizza

1) When you use a dye that is any colour but yellow, with the wig (made from Ned with 3 wool), it says absolutely nothing. None of the usual "nothing interesting happens" messages.

2) You can colour Goblin Armor with any colour dye, not just the two dyed colours (orange, blue) that you need for the Goblin Diplomacy quest.

3) If you use banana slice (use knife with banana) or banana with Karamja Rum, each makes its own unique object. For some reason, the customs agents don't mind you leaving the island with the Rum, as long as it has banana in it.

4) If you try to teleport off Karamja with (unbanana-ed) Rum, it breaks, spills, and is lost. If it has banana in it, then you can tele with it, but it will be worthless for the Pirate Treasure quest.

5) If you cooked "cooked meat", then it automatically burns, regardless of your cooking level. This allows any level cook to complete the Witches Potion quest.

That "feather-like thing" is called a plume, my good fellow. It's normally made from ostrich feathers. :)

But... But... There are no ostriches in the game!

Where do the feathers come from? Is it... dum..dum...dum.. Magick??

8-)

hugh_mannity.png

Actually, there's one thing i would really like to have an explanation for............

I think i remember reading a thread abt "noobs says the funniest things" and a guy asks if his arrows can hit a ghost.

soooooooooo... wont the arrows just fly thru the spectre??? Legolas shot the King of the Oathbreakers and his arrow flew thru his head..

:roll:

3) If you use banana slice (use knife with banana) or banana with Karamja Rum, each makes its own unique object. For some reason, the customs agents don't mind you leaving the island with the Rum, as long as it has banana in it.

actually even if the put the banana in it you can't take it off the island

by that i mean the customs agents still take it away

Gyroman25.gif

Try prenouncing friendsss list... isnt it hard...

why wouldnt any one stupid enough to close the accept aid button??

Why to they need that button anyway??

Do u delete ur friend by pressing the delete button and type in their name or do u just right click their name and remove???

How stupid!!!! Lawl

Wow that is soo true who deletes a friend by typing it in.

The maximum amount of money you can have/carry is 2^31 -1.

= 2,147,483,647

funny number don't you think? :-k

EDIT: as the next post points out, the number is related to runescape being programed in java. It's not some arbitrary number that was just made up.

The maximum amount of money you can have/carry is 2^31 -1.

= 2,147,483,647

funny number don't you think? :-k

Something to do with the Java script thingamabob... :-s :-k

Yep, it's the long integer also used in java that stores big numbers, like GP in runescape ("coincidentally", the long integer data limit is 2,147,383,648 bytes).

If we were to be really nerdy though, RS would be destroyed if they tried using a higher integer than 64 bits (which is impossible in java), and the maximum GP would be over a septillion, (9,223,372,036,854,775,808).

If somebody gets that amount of gold, runescape is doomed. It can *not* be stored accurately, it would have to be rounded up or down which means the person would lose a bit of cash. Not sure if he cares, with that level of wealth though, :lol:

I gots 3 things to add!

1. For a Fairy Tale pt. 1, you have to dig up a skull from Draynor Manor. To do that you stand on top of the grave and click on the spade in your inventory. If you do that in a non member world, you still get the skull, except it's a member object! OOOOOhhhh! It's the only way that I know of to get a member object if you are not, and never have been a member of the membership party (will the younger readers get the reference to the McCarty hearings, and will they get this reference to Family Guy?! Who knows?!)

2. If you've done Hand in the Sand, you can buy pink dye from the magic shop in Port Sarim. If you did it as a member, and then became a non member, you can still buy the pink dye from the shop, but when she gives it to you as a member object!

3. I'm sure you've all seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail (If you haven't, go see it. Now. It's the greatest movie ever made!). In the Knights Who Say Ni scene, the Knights Who Say Ni say that they'll only let King Arthur pass if he cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with.... A HERRING!!! If you use a herring, cooked or raw, on any tree in the forest, it says "This is not the mightiest tree in the forest". If you use a herring on the doors or roots of the Grand Tree (the mightiest tree in the RuneScape forest :mrgreen: ) it says "It cannot be done", a direct quote from that scene! (The Grand Tree thing might not be true... my friend told me it, and he might have been kidding, aka: lying)

Guest Nezikchened
FACT : There are penguins in Lumbridge

Proof - Chose the sheep with the shear option. When you shear it, the penguins will force the costume to hide them.

You can't prove they are penguins, you only see the legs, It could be one of professor Oddensteins experiments. Maybe not... But you can't confirm.

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

Stand right next to the wall east and it goes to east for 2 fires.