~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the geekish posts...And are you sure the command xsd:integer / java.math.BigInteger can work outside of XML websites, etc. for binding?

Sure, it's a java.math package. That's kinda like asking if java.lang.String can be used! :-) Are you talking about JSP here? I've done lots of applet/app development, but only know a little about JSP.

I gots 3 things to add!

1. For a Fairy Tale pt. 1, you have to dig up a skull from Draynor Manor. To do that you stand on top of the grave and click on the spade in your inventory. If you do that in a non member world, you still get the skull, except it's a member object! OOOOOhhhh! It's the only way that I know of to get a member object if you are not, and never have been a member of the membership party (will the younger readers get the reference to the McCarty hearings, and will they get this reference to Family Guy?! Who knows?!)

2. If you've done Hand in the Sand, you can buy pink dye from the magic shop in Port Sarim. If you did it as a member, and then became a non member, you can still buy the pink dye from the shop, but when she gives it to you as a member object!

3. I'm sure you've all seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail (If you haven't, go see it. Now. It's the greatest movie ever made!). In the Knights Who Say Ni scene, the Knights Who Say Ni say that they'll only let King Arthur pass if he cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with.... A HERRING!!! If you use a herring, cooked or raw, on any tree in the forest, it says "This is not the mightiest tree in the forest". If you use a herring on the doors or roots of the Grand Tree (the mightiest tree in the RuneScape forest :mrgreen: ) it says "It cannot be done", a direct quote from that scene! (The Grand Tree thing might not be true... my friend told me it, and he might have been kidding, aka: lying)

For number 1 it says its a members object so you leave it alone.

I cant test 2 and ill update if i test #3.

When doing the Romeo and Juliet quest, when you have to give the cadava berries to the apothecary, you can get multiple potions if you bring several sets of berries and drop the potions and get some more.

Here's the biggy: When you drink the potion it plays the dying animation! You can only do it in the apothecary though, it won't let you do it anywhere else. #-o

userbaracolyteau6jw2.png

3) If you use banana slice (use knife with banana) or banana with Karamja Rum, each makes its own unique object. For some reason, the customs agents don't mind you leaving the island with the Rum, as long as it has banana in it.

actually even if the put the banana in it you can't take it off the island

by that i mean the customs agents still take it away

I'm pretty sure u can because i did, although it may be only if u have done the quest already.

Also about the rabbits in the air alter, it says u can attack them, but i tried with magic and it didn't work

RSN:Dark_Arcane5 P.S. if anyone knows an easy way to get up hunter from level 1-25, or farming from 9-25, p.m. me

Mysteries of the Wise Old Man

runemrune,Dark%20Arcane5.gif

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

I have stepped to the west multiple times. - when i do this, it ends up dropping a log on a fire i have already lit. I know others have done it also :)

I have stepped to the south once.

*edit* i know how to step west, and south now. \'

35b9enp.jpg

Nice thanks people. Keep it going

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

sorasig3sj9.jpg

---

Do not ask God for an easy life. Ask him for the strength to endure a difficult one.

Pansy: a weak, effeminate, and often cowardly man. (Oxford English Dictionary)

zezimatalkingzp0.png

Try prenouncing friendsss list... isnt it hard...

why wouldnt any one stupid enough to close the accept aid button??

Why to they need that button anyway??

Do u delete ur friend by pressing the delete button and type in their name or do u just right click their name and remove???

How stupid!!!! Lawl

Why do they need that button? If you go to barrows, people stand there and tele other people to where ever. If you had to accept/decline everyone of those tele other's, you can easily get KOed. Happens to alot of people.

jjroxlu7.jpg

The maximum amount of money you can have/carry is 2^31 -1.

= 2,147,483,647

funny number don't you think? :-k

EDIT: as the next post points out, the number is related to runescape being programed in java. It's not some arbitrary number that was just made up.

The money is stored as a "long" in java programming. A long is made up of 32 binary digits, with the first one specifying if the number is positive or negative. This would make 2,147,483,647 be 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 in java binary. Obviously, one cannot be added to this. If you have a correction, feel free to add it... I'm just in year 1 of computer science.

lalalasig2.png

= 2,147,483,647

EDIT: as the next post points out, the number is related to runescape being programed in java. It's not some arbitrary number that was just made up.

The money is stored as a "long" in java programming. A long is made up of 32 binary digits, with the first one specifying if the number is positive or negative. This would make 2,147,483,647 be 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 1111 in java binary. Obviously, one cannot be added to this. If you have a correction, feel free to add it... I'm just in year 1 of computer science.

Stop the geek talk and start talking about useless runescape facts.

When mining rune essence it always takes the same number of swings to get an ess with a certain type of pick regardless of mining lvl. A bronze pick takes 8 swings and each upgrade takes one less swing, so rune takes 3 swings. The last swing isent a full swing, he statrts a swing but stops and takes 1 hand of pick and puts it back on, it takes about the same time to do this as a full swing so I counted it as one. If you dont than bronze is 7 and rune is 2. The later makes rune look beter. Id say a rune pick is about 3.1 times as good as a bronze pick (the avereage between the 2 sets of data)

That was longer than nessasry :-w

FACT : There are penguins in Lumbridge

Proof - Chose the sheep with the shear option. When you shear it, the penguins will force the costume to hide them.

You can't prove they are penguins, you only see the legs, It could be one of professor Oddensteins experiments. Maybe not... But you can't confirm.

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

Stand right next to the wall east and it goes to east for 2 fires.

when you click on that sheep, they lift it up for a while so you can see them

[edit]oops put the wrong pic up.

ok its fixed now

penguins-1.png

oo and as for the useless fact, you can't turn on/off ur run while on a ship that is on the little map moving

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

When logging off while having the genie random, he will say something like:

"Oww! I loose too many heroes that way!"

And he will disappear...

Lillefix0.png

Currently selling: 15k air runes for 225k (15ea)

6k steel bars for 3.6m (600ea)

I gots 3 things to add!

1. For a Fairy Tale pt. 1, you have to dig up a skull from Draynor Manor. To do that you stand on top of the grave and click on the spade in your inventory. If you do that in a non member world, you still get the skull, except it's a member object! OOOOOhhhh! It's the only way that I know of to get a member object if you are not, and never have been a member of the membership party (will the younger readers get the reference to the McCarty hearings, and will they get this reference to Family Guy?! Who knows?!)

2. If you've done Hand in the Sand, you can buy pink dye from the magic shop in Port Sarim. If you did it as a member, and then became a non member, you can still buy the pink dye from the shop, but when she gives it to you as a member object!

3. I'm sure you've all seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail (If you haven't, go see it. Now. It's the greatest movie ever made!). In the Knights Who Say Ni scene, the Knights Who Say Ni say that they'll only let King Arthur pass if he cut down the mightiest tree in the forest with.... A HERRING!!! If you use a herring, cooked or raw, on any tree in the forest, it says "This is not the mightiest tree in the forest". If you use a herring on the doors or roots of the Grand Tree (the mightiest tree in the RuneScape forest :mrgreen: ) it says "It cannot be done", a direct quote from that scene! (The Grand Tree thing might not be true... my friend told me it, and he might have been kidding, aka: lying)

You can't come, you're a normy!

=D> FAMILY GUY FTW =D>

wine doesn't increase in value if it is older!

= 2,147,483,647

actually one can have a far greater amount of cash at once, more then double. you can have that amount in both your inventory and bank and still got 7.5m cash in miscellania

poepje30sig25copy0ie.gif