~~**Useless Runescape Facts**~~ 75,000+ views! 1k+ Replies!

pansynator

U have an abnormally large pocket, as u can somehow carry 28 pieces of food in it.

In addition to that, u always eat food from ur pocket.

Its backbag not a pocket :C

well where is the backpack then cos i never see it unless you have completed rag and bones man you dont get one

time for someone to invent roast chicken chewing gum

Targets: all lvls over 40 so far 13/23

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When asked, a large amount of people confessed to believing the game was named Run Escape, and not RuneScape.

Fact: it was called 'Run-Escape' by a Dutch DJ on his morning radio show, after an unfortunate incident involving a young Dutch player.

DutchDreams.png

During the 2006 Chritmas event near the karamja gublinch cave entrance it suddenly starts snowing. Move away and it stops. It snows only around that area...next to a volcano... a Mountain full of HOT lava... and it seems that your character can withstand freezing temperatures while wearing ordinary clothes.

One more thing: The cannons on Lumbridge castle cannot be fired, and they do not seem to be pointing at anything worth shooting. Except for the Al Kharid Toll gate and the Ducks. And maybe you could blow up the bridge. ANd the goblin shed. And that fellow over there.

electrofrog6ck.jpg

fotwunderbanner2zg4.png

When you wanna go trough the Al Klahrid gate you don't need to talk to the guards, Just right click on the gate and press "Toll-Gate(10 gp)"

if your sig is right, the snowballs gives +10 ranged, but cannot be used to attack anyone :x

why can't jagex make so you can use the snowballs still after this, in SNOWBALL FIGHTS! ;)

Another useless fact is that when you search a haystack, the needle can do 1 damage to you.

Yet another useless fact is that is that the guy up in the top floor of the wiz tower that can sumon imps can no longer be attacked. I think he used to be like lvl40 something and was able to sumon black imps to help him. :-s

Because of hunter, you could just hit him and have him summon imps and just catch them all!

Can you say uber hunter exp pl0x? \'

Mudkipz.jpg

Mmm... Mudkipz...

When you wanna go trough the Al Klahrid gate you don't need to talk to the guards, Just right click on the gate and press "Toll-Gate(10 gp)"

When you've done the Prince Ali Rescue quest, the right-click-menu still says Pass Tollgate(10gp) but its free

getfirefoxmo6.gif

When you've done the Prince Ali Rescue quest, the right-click-menu still says Pass Tollgate(10gp) but its free

-.-

No matter when or where you are fire making, you always build the line of fires towards the west.

unless after you light a fire there is an obstancle in the way, which then u move east

a fact

A world in Runescape holds only 2000 people when in the real world theres 4 or so billion

U need Coal to make Steel Bats, Mithril Bars, Adamanitite Bars and Runite Bars.

Runescape makes it look like the Coal fuses with it.

Reality is, Coal just makes the oven hotter, and you can make better bars.

In fact, it should be posible to use wood instead of Coal.

Long live history \'

summersignature.png angel2w.gif

"A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do"

[Currently playing: K1ll L1f3]

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Fencal.gif

When you wanna go to karamja you don't need to talk to the workers, Just right click on them and press Pay fare 30 gp

Wrong, you still have to talk to them, be a bit strange jsut giving them 30gp without saying anything.

Wrong, You must be a noob. Because on my main... I just have to press pay fare but my noob needs to talk to them when he press pay fare.

If you log out and back in all your stats except hitpoints and energy return to thier maxaimum amount.

If you click the toll gate at Al Kharid and click (pay fare(10gp) (or w/e)) and you already did the quest, you dont have to pay. It should say "free pass"

edit: sorry screech, i dont go throught every page reading every post and happy holidays to all!!!

btw tpum, thanks for telling me (Edit: sorry bout that :oops: )

bombpie.png

PURE F2p

If you click the toll gate at Al Kharid and click (pay fare(10gp) (or w/e)) and you already did the quest, you dont have to pay. It should say "free pass"

Useless fact stealer. Ban please

Another useless fact is that when you search a haystack, the needle can do 1 damage to you.

Yet another useless fact is that is that the guy up in the top floor of the wiz tower that can sumon imps can no longer be attacked. I think he used to be like lvl40 something and was able to sumon black imps to help him. :-s

Because of hunter, you could just hit him and have him summon imps and just catch them all!

Can you say uber hunter exp pl0x? \'

He was unattackeble, MONTHS before the hunter update. I checked before the summer, but by then you were already unable to attack him.

On Topic: In the verac church there is a guy who's name is pretty much the same as the uber cool host of Top Gear: Jeremy Clarckson (forgot his rs name thought #-o .)

And to Rednik: Please, stop spamming this thread, I think you're totally not funny.

When everything's been said and done, more has been said than done.

All skills 80+

angel2w.gif