Oinkbullet3.

7M MOAR DG XP TO [email protected]@@@@@@

Also if you wanna I can ask an admin/general to let you join the party over here ;) you seem pretty competent to me.

we lack cb's atm :c

:D So nice of you! I'd need more practice and defence or else I'd be dying and slowing down the group on many floors.

I also start school next month >_> You're starting his week, aren't you?

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've already started school on Wednesday actually. Because of this I'm slowly decreasing my activity on Runescape and focusing more on the forums and of course real life.

If you play your cards right, you shouldn't really die on small dungeons at all (frozen, abandoned 1 and furnished are our smalls).

In larges (abandoned 2), loot food while killing in GD's and eat it while you're running. Gatestone trick to avoid some attacks from bosses or puzzles even. I have a history of not eating in larges and hence I wound up with a death or two each and every floor :lol:

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

JOIN DA COOL BLOGGER CLUB

THIS IS AN ORDER FROM THE HERPIE SISTERS. OBEY OR [email protected]@@

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Thank you, kind sir!

So here's what's going down for the next 2-3 weeks. Today, I'll be picking up my gramma, aunt, and cousin up from the airport and then they'll be staying with us for the next full week. We'll be taking them around the city and basically just hanging out.

All the grade schools in my area start school tomorrow. Should be fun, fun, fun for them! Next Thursday I'll be driving up to school to unload my things and set-up my part of the apartment (I'll be sharing it with 3 other friends). After that I'll be visiting my aunt in a different state on the weekend while my friends unpack their things (parents wanted to visit aunt at the last minute, to explain this weird scheduling). Then I'll be returning back to school and hanging out with everyone until we start school on the 7th. Should be fun.

Just kidding, there's a [cabbage]ton of construction on our campus.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

• 2 months later...

Yay! Pinky's back! :grin:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

pinky's back??

<3333333333

Augh. He's back. Pinkbullet3 is back. And I read this thread. *facepalm* #-o

~D. V. "Dang." Devnull

(p.s.: My post is intentionally sarcastic. Note the tongue-out post icon.)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[hide]

Omg you're back?!

Yay! Pinky's back! :grin:

icon_love.gif

pinky's back??

<3333333333

wut pink is back?

I just got back after probably 6 months. I miss you <3:

Augh. He's back. Pinkbullet3 is back. And I read this thread. *facepalm* #-o

~D. V. "Dang." Devnull

(p.s.: My post is intentionally sarcastic. Note the tongue-out post icon.)

LOG ON AND DG WITH ME PLS.

yo

[/hide]

Aww, missed you girls! <3: Still busy with school and work. Hung out at a friend's place for Thanksgiving this year, as my roommates (who are from the same town as me) and I decided not to purchase the $70 round-trip bus tickets this year. Still fun. :D

Hope all is well with everyone. ^_^ Last few weeks coming up with a lot of schoolwork to do >_< We'll see how this goes.

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

Yay schoolwork!

I quit forever and ever now. So um.. I'm going to go cry now. Not sure how to express the terrible nostalgia and sadness I feel as I remember our long hours together in be-.. runescape. They were great <3:

I'll stop by here occasionally to make sure you aren't failing out of school and I promise to fill an entire page with spam if I decide to go to U of I.

1ekn0o.jpg

Thanks to Uno for the awsome sig <3

Man I still remember all the good times too... too bad now they're all gone thanks to Jagex's utterly stupid choices.

Come play League of Legends with me! :D

douvdFX.jpg

Blog