----No prayer potions needed for barrows? Lvl 84+

timmyboy1234

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is how you list capes:

CAPE: Fire Cape > Mage Arena Cape > Obby cape > Legends Cape > Castle Wars cape

*The new trimmed skill cape won't make much of a difference with the +4 prayer bonus, so I would reccomend a Fire Cape or Mage Arena Cape

You are forgetting one thing however: Obby capes have the same bonuses as regular skill capes. This also means trimmed skill capes are better than obby capes, but it is up to you/the readers to decide if the trimmed cape is better than the mage arena/fire capes.

CAPE: Fire Cape > Mage Arena Cape >Skill Cape=Obby cape > Legends Cape > Castle Wars cape

Sleeping-in-cushionhigh.jpg

This is how you list capes:

CAPE: Fire Cape > Mage Arena Cape > Obby cape > Legends Cape > Castle Wars cape

*The new trimmed skill cape won't make much of a difference with the +4 prayer bonus, so I would reccomend a Fire Cape or Mage Arena Cape

You are forgetting one thing however: Obby capes have the same bonuses as regular skill capes. This also means trimmed skill capes are better than obby capes, but it is up to you/the readers to decide if the trimmed cape is better than the mage arena/fire capes.

CAPE: Fire Cape > Mage Arena Cape >Skill Cape=Obby cape > Legends Cape > Castle Wars cape

Ok, thanks for the info, I will change that.

Changed the title? I never changed the title... :XD:

You can add me if you want, my chat is almost always on =)

Barrows guide...no prayer potions needed?

1200/1400 cw tickets. (updated every 100)

You know of the Hit-and-run method?

Just sidestep (safespot from where you can not range or mage), hit him with your melee and run immideatly back. Normally, you should get back to the sidestep, before he hits you. Then wait till the bar above his head dissapears and repeat. Karil without prayer AND food! But it's slow, so only use if you have almost no food left. ==> You can leave that ppot in your bank.

http://rapidshare.com/files/37711891/Hitandrunmethod.(avi).html

Replace "(avi)" with "avi"

(Shows the things I said, but I got lucky on my dds specs, so I only hit him once with the method, but you still understand how to do it. Remember to stand to the north or south of the tomb, with him standing east or west of it, or you are not in a safespot.)

Guest Kickpointy

Best Guide Ever...*Bookmarks*

Before this I could never beat Barrows. I also never knew those ladder safespots. I just got Veracs Helmet from the chest today.*first ever Barrows item*