What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

i hate:

attack nubs

def noobs

prayer noobs

ranger noobs

magic nubs

str noobs

jk

i hate:

liers like when ur fighting u ask their level and they lie about it after u look em up on highscore

getting killed while looking at a interesting clan battle

bsers, ppl who want to team with u to kill someguy and that guy is their friend and they team on u (always happened in varrock wild, good times)

ppl who tele at last second when u think ur about to get good loot.

1itemers who just attack u and when u kill them u loose some health

pjers

hitting slumps - when u hit 0s over and over again even tho their def level isnt even that great

ppl who retreat when u vow not to run.

protect prayer noobs - this takes forever and is so menlikers. i imagine strength bonuses but protection is eww.

many more things.

all things hated in old wild. sob. good times

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see why so many ppl hate PKing and why so many ppl go to the wild for respawn points. All you get from respawn points is like steel stuff and a couple runes. I'd rather train against monsters and get more then I would from respawn points or Pk some noobs at the respawn points and get all there respawn point loot lol. =D> go me! \'

Haha, I remember when I first found the wildy I used to camp the steel leg respawn. I was only level 30ish, so the spiders destroyed me. But I would run in, pick the legs, die - Then go sell it to Louie Legs in Al Karid and run back up for another pair.

That's when I wasn't picking banana's for Lucas, of course.

Good times :D

getting killed while looking at a interesting clan battle

bsers, ppl who want to team with u to kill someguy and that guy is their friend and they team on u (always happened in varrock wild, good times)

ppl who tele at last second when u think ur about to get good loot.

1itemers who just attack u and when u kill them u loose some health

pjers

hitting slumps - when u hit 0s over and over again even tho their def level isnt even that great

ppl who retreat when u vow not to run.

protect prayer noobs - this takes forever and is so menlikers. i imagine strength bonuses but protection is eww.

And this.

'Rock Hard' boss pure - 60/60 Attack | 99/99 Range | 1/1 Defence | 44/44 Prayer | 99/99 Strength | 99/99 Mage - level 79 combat EOC

## '07 Server ## "Best Runescape update ever: Removing 6 years of updates."

Rock_Hard.png

"Warning: If you are reading this then this warning is for you. Every word you read of this useless fine print is another second off your life. Don't you have other things to do? Is your life so empty that you honestly can't think of a better way to spend these moments? Or are you so impressed with authority that you give respect and credence to all that claim it? Do you read everything you're supposed to read? Do you think every thing you're supposed to think? Buy what you're told to want? Get out of your apartment. Meet a member of the opposite sex. Stop the excessive shopping and masturbation. Quit your job. Start a fight. Prove you're alive. If you don't claim your humanity you will become a statistic. You have been warned- Tyler"

I hate people saying OWNT! or PWNT! every time they kill someone

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

To be honest i wasnt keen on the wilderness and pking, but i wish the old way was back. I cant make it to wildy agility course without getting killed by revenant knights. Id get there no problem when pkers were about
I have no problems when I go...

devilgod08.png

-----------------------------------------

An Alched whip a day keeps deflation away.

To be honest i wasnt keen on the wilderness and pking, but i wish the old way was back. I cant make it to wildy agility course without getting killed by revenant knights. Id get there no problem when pkers were about

Maybe next time you go you should consider eating/healing while they are making damage on you, if you eat and run nothing will happen to you. Except if you go from level 1 wildy then I can understand, then I would suggest using ardougne teleport lever.

Palas1.png