What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wearing nothing at bandit camp making anchovy pizzas then when a lvl 80 pker in full rune atks u and calls u a def noob (54 def at the time). then u tell them you aren't a pker u are just training cooking. they think they will get your food by hitting 6's while u are running out of wildy healng like 7's

i can avoid getting pk'd because i always bring a buncha cooked lobsters with me... when they attack i tell them that if they dont pk me ill give them the lobster. sometimes theyre like "well if i pk ill still get the lobster" but then ill tell them that ill eat it all trying to survive... then we walk to a spot thats just in his and mines level range of getting pk'd and ill trade him a good portion of my lobster then quickly run to the lower level

Going to boneyard when I was f2p. Some guy lvl lvl 75 (10 lvls higher than me) wearing full rune calls me "noob" and attacks. I am wearing studded leather armor only and like a steel hatchet so he gets nothing if he kill me. I start to own him and eat 1 trout. He calls me cheater and runs away to lvl where I can't attack him. Then I go back to bury bones for a while.

Those people who would do god spells on me while killing green dragons.. in hopes of getting 200 iron arrows.. like they were expecting me to NOT have tellies or anything all it does is waste there bloods and my time.

redbullsigortiz.jpg

Getting pked while fighting a zammy mage in a multi combat area in high level wildy and getting teamed by a group of 2 level 110+ Warriors and some ancient mages that cast ice rush/blitz on you while they get nothing except some lobs and a spade while you lose a level 3 clue that could have given me some good stuff!

Man I hate clue pkers...

99/99 Cooking. 1500+ total level. 96+ Combat

lawlkv8.png

Green Dragon Pking. Honestly alot of the time, I don't have a problem with it because anybody I meet along the way is either close to my level, higher than me or lower level than me but they never attacked me because we were all heading to green dragons. Today, 4 people in full black and the leader holding a dragon scimmy thought, well lets pk this guy and get all his good stuff. Hehe, the only thing that I'm mad about is that I lost some money because of the hides I had collected beforehand.

Currently Going for...

99 firemaking

Current Progress-76/99

I hate it when your going with a group of mates to the KBD and as your about to go into the wildy someone starts following you to PK off your lower levels when the higher ones can't help.

I've always avoided this by changing directions and heading to edgeville or somewhere and they tend to just walk off, normally calling us noobs -.- .

hmmm.... its was like 10 moths ago so i dun remember much of it.. I was makin some pizza at bandit camp since i had nuffin else 2 do cuz i was a lvl 40 noob or sumthin like that... well... i was makin pizza.. n makin pizza... i makin pizza... n... Zzzzzz...... uh, k i was peacefully makin pizza n suddenly a group of pkers came n saw me... i wasnt wearing anything else than a noob sword n a cape... they started atkin me n i was eating pizza 2 survive.. leader of pkers (a girl) told them not 2 atk, n 1 stupid guy who didnt hear wut leader sed, atked n killed me... he didnt get anything... not even a freakin pizza... 4 wut other reason than cookin or exploring wuld i b ther? if usin their brain they cud have known they wuldnt get anything... ::'

Why even try with that idiot? Honestly, there is no point whatsoever. I'd get better replies if I argued with a tree stump.

While I'm training agility in the Wilderness.

Congratulations! You killed a defenseless noob 20 lvls lower than you!! You win 1 half drunk Agility potion and 3 salmon!!

Do you want to go for the bonus prize of being flamed?

i hate it wen i join a team of 2 mages and we pk 4 a while, i eventually trust them.

then, we get to the level 20 wildy. i refuse to go deeper, so one of them says ' ok then. ty for the stuff.'

before i realise what this means, he is on me. then his freind is on me too. i nearly kill them both, killing the second attacker, then getting the other guy to less that 10 health, when all of a sudden, this ranger 10 levels higher than me starts ranging me. i didnt have time to tele, so i was dead.

the only comfort was that the ranger also killed the backstabbing twit who first started the fight. i met him in lumbriogde and laughed i his face.

\' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \' \'

was all i did

me and my mate where out in the wildy, around level 15-20 and we found a little level 60-65 pking team and i decided to help them out killing this pesky mage who was killing off their members.

Not even one thank you after i killed him but they decided to try and kill me.... Thats what you get for helping people.

Poochu.png

What I hate in pking, is all those people who keep calling someone as a "Safer" or "def noob" or "99hp noob(yea, saw that in duel arena -.-)" or "potter noob" and so on.

All of those that say "safer", you say that only because you don't have skills/stats to kill your opponent?