What I hate about being PK'd ... other than dying ...

Forum_User

no naming names thats cool =D> but lol heres my problem with it no jk

i hate pkers names they are like sorry for pking u, str p3r3 ranged you

newb pker random and usless things like that

i do not know if these are real names

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

Perm seller of Str ammys. Pm me

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I avoid the wildy like, well like the wildy.

If I have to follow a clue then it's as few items as possible and an ectophial and hope that i don't bump into anyone. If there's a dot on the horizon, I just log off and switch worlds.

Training my Claws of Guthix was a nightmare. I was dropping bloods like crazy. Had to get up really early in the morning to finish it.

Killing Green Dragons for slayer was funny. A skulled dude with full rune and whip waited till i filled my inv and attacked. I was using D Baxe and hit him two 26's one after the other - he ran lool!

Training in the agility course while wearing nothing, carrying DDS and 10 cakes - attacked. Hello! got nothing on me noob!

Finally... Got pooned on Christmas day by two rangers while collecting white berries. Lost my anti drag fire shield - big deal -

Peace!

Rozanante.png

Rozanante.png

Still the proud owner of Quest Cape since 8th December 2007

All skills used to be 70 or higher. (Dang you Dungeoneering. Oh wait, it's not a skill...)

Drops: Whips 8, Black Mask 8, D/Skirt 1, D/Spear 1, D/Shield Left Half 1, D/Boots 12, G/Maul 4, Range Ammy 1, Hexcrest 1.

Killing Green Dragons for slayer was funny. A skulled dude with full rune and whip waited till i filled my inv and attacked. I was using D Baxe and hit him two 26's one after the other - he ran lool!

:P

nice one lol i wish i was still memb to enjoy killing dragons..

back when i was a memb :wall: i was killing lessers while grabbing steel plate respawns out in the lava maze(good for high alch) while i was carrying about 200 nats(stupid me lol) a fire staff about 50k from alching meds and steel plates i picked up and some anoying pure mage attacked me. at this point i had no food, so i turn on protection from mage and im a ranger 61 range at time and 60 cb the mage was 65 while lets just say i added about 100 choas runes i had to chase the idiot all the way to 36 wildy before i killed him (also he had like 500 laws and i was like wtf was he doing you only need one to tele?) i had like 1k addy arrows with me as well lets just say i dont carry as much stuff any more

i love this thread!!

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

hmm pked going to grave yard like 5 times with nothing but a mith scimmy

lol and some cooked meat!

let me just say pkers your stupid!!

and you think ur so cool!

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

ugh i just got pked trying to charge my god spell! i hate stupid people who cant just be nice and let me charge my spell! :evil:

mm i know i lost my membership before i finished that

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

Losing a damned full rune when I was trying NOT to safe then I ate at less than 50% then 16 hit K0! I'm never going to pk again in the wild, well, not like that again! #-o Sucks, doesn't it?

EDIT: It hurts to know I could've prevented my untimely end by safing. Stupid str pure.

My pure is what you call a "main".

what I hate is that you'd get pked by a pure rather than mains. But, if I have to do something that doesn't involve pking in wildy, log everytime you see somebody.

Good tip ftw.

safari20hat11.jpg

We should euthanize anyone who lacks the capability to contribute to society in any way.

Please don't elect this man for president in 2012

Getting P'Ked when carrying absolutely nothing and just trying to make it to a respawn. Hey whoever-pked-me, you know that only people making "suicide trips" will run north when attacked? Wow, you used a couple of nats, what looked like mithril/addy arrows, just to get a pile of bones. Oh....kay... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Also, getting attack in the wilderness while exploring. Almost owned the pker, though. (He teleported)

heh heh i pked 2k minds, 1k airs and 1k fire runes from a "suicide triper"

didn't even eat or have any food for that matter just kept running north to lvl 30. And that's why i attack any and everyone i see in wildy no matter what lvl they are... im pure so idc if i lose anything cuz its only like 20-30k of stuff. :D

Trevor92223.png

i hate pures...my opinion is that they can't win without cheating the combat system...and then they act arrogant about the win...

oh right, a level 80 in monk robes could kill you, especially after the pair of dds specs that hit 25 each time or so. he must have been proud for that less than 100k pk on a person who had no time to react.

that was my experience in the wilderness...

Getting P'Ked when carrying absolutely nothing and just trying to make it to a respawn. Hey whoever-pked-me, you know that only people making "suicide trips" will run north when attacked? Wow, you used a couple of nats, what looked like mithril/addy arrows, just to get a pile of bones. Oh....kay... Don't say I didn't warn you.

Also, getting attack in the wilderness while exploring. Almost owned the pker, though. (He teleported)

didn't even eat or have any food for that matter just kept running north to lvl 30. And that's why i attack any and everyone i see in wildy no matter what lvl they are... im pure so idc if i lose anything cuz its only like 20-30k of stuff. :D

arent you cool =D> you killed some one who did not fight back and got some runes :thumbsup: obviously ur an amazing pker and a really good player

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

arent you cool =D> you killed some one who did not fight back and got some runes :thumbsup: obviously ur an amazing pker and a really good player

dude wtf is ur prob?! stfu seriously with ur 3mil total xp z0mfg!!!! great achievement... really how long did it take u to get that a week or so? really you must take it personally I WAS MAKING AN EXAMPLE AS TO WHY ANYONE IS ATTACKED IN WILD NO MATTER WHAT THEY'RE WEARING!!!!! SERIOUSLY DON'T SPAM THIS TOPIC IF YOU GOT NOTHING AT ALL GOOD TO SAY!!!!!

P.S. CAN YOU SAY PUNKED?

Trevor92223.png

dude [what the heck] is ur prob?! [be quiet] seriously with ur 3mil total xp z0mfg!!!! great achievement... really how long did it take u to get that a week or so? really you must take it personally I WAS MAKING AN EXAMPLE AS TO WHY ANYONE IS ATTACKED IN WILD NO MATTER WHAT THEY'RE WEARING!!!!! SERIOUSLY DON'T SPAM THIS TOPIC IF YOU GOT NOTHING AT ALL GOOD TO SAY!!!!!

P.S. CAN YOU SAY PUNKED?

One, stop yelling. Using all caps is not only rude, but it makes you look like an idiot. Note, I'm not calling you an idiot, I just said you're making yourself look like one.

Two, this entire thread is one big rant against bloodthirsty pkers like you; we already know why you people do it, and we don't like it. Coming in here and giving us an example is just providing kindling for a flamefest.

Three, gaining 3 million total exp takes a lot more skill than killing a defenseless low-leveller in the Wildy when you're loaded for a fight. Comparing the two is like comparing stepping on bugs and changing the tires on a car; killing bugs isn't anything, but changing car tires does take some skill and knowledge, even if it is a relatively easy task.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

dude [what the heck] is ur prob?! [be quiet] seriously with ur 3mil total xp z0mfg!!!! great achievement... really how long did it take u to get that a week or so? really you must take it personally I WAS MAKING AN EXAMPLE AS TO WHY ANYONE IS ATTACKED IN WILD NO MATTER WHAT THEY'RE WEARING!!!!! SERIOUSLY DON'T SPAM THIS TOPIC IF YOU GOT NOTHING AT ALL GOOD TO SAY!!!!!

P.S. CAN YOU SAY PUNKED?

im serious though last time i got on rs was like a week ago and it said

you last logged in on december 12 2003 so i would shut up about my low xp not to mention i dabble in merchanting and am not a pure skiller!

duh! :idea: so heres one for you go make your own thread my pking acomplishments

im sure urs would say my best accomplishment is i ran some newb down and got a few k newb runes! w00t im so good!

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

P.S. CAN YOU SAY PUNKED?

O.O i have to add this in here this is a forum to bad mouth you and all other lame wad pkers in the game! so u posting :-k is like what smoking while fueling up ur car, its a disaster waiting to happen

jerseymiah.png

Proud owner of Full Sara

here is what angers me. i have my pouches and all and im going to the abyss all happy. then i get tele block ensnare (throught my 87 mage!?!?!)

but since i am on ancients and use pad tele instead of glory they dont get it. so i tell them to stop ill give them my dhide cuz i dont have a glory. but they have no honor and pk the defenseless

1-800slayer.png

Retired after 2 accounts and 8 years of scapin...2 accounts over 2,000 total...may my life rest in peace

Brawl Code:5327-0581-3706

it annoys me that people always seem to gang up on you and then call you a noob when you run off. if your versing 3 mages 2 rangers and 3 warriors that are stronger than you, you have a good excuse to run. and also that now pking isnt just for fun like it was a few years back. now its all about what you get from winning. i remember i used to go out and train out there but not kill people. just talk and have fun but now when you try and do that they call you a noob and run off.

Chuck Norris invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.

35i90mp.jpg

gettin pked when doing something important such as getting a god staff charged or getting another god cape or theiving rouges/ agility training. for example i was thieving rouges and had nothing on me but lobs and some 102 ice barraged me and i ate all my lobster and the guy wound up wasting like 20 barrages for nothing, like honestly barrages are expencive why would you waste like 40k just to pk a pile of bones.

Basically when I get pked when I don't even have any items for them to take.

PKing sounds like the most boring activity ever as no pker can resist an unarmed fellow walking around not looking for any trouble. They say "it's for the exp" but if they wanted that they wouldn't be pking. They're just so bored(and nothing ever really happens in the wilderness aside from two or three pkers walking around that occasionally run into eachother and fight) they needed some action and decided to pwn some noobs.

Also I hated getting Claws of Guthix because I got pked constantly and lost Blood Runes but that's perfectly fair. It just is very irritating but I guess I need to be more careful in the wildy..

so you have never seen the 100 + side wars that go on by graters .

i hate it when you get pked with nothign on you then the guy calls you a noob for not having anything on

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

OK. There iss a solution. Dont go in the wildy! :o If u need to go there, then bring decent stuff and food so you dont get killed already. (I may be saying this, but i feel your pain. I just learned from it)

If knowledge was power, then I'd be unstopable!!!!!!

Orrr, instead of risking (and most likely losing) our valuable and often hard- or expensive-to-replace equipment, we could go "naked" and just bear the burden of having our efforts thwarted by loser pkers.

Just because we find it annoying, it doesn't mean we can't accept that as part of the reality of the Wild. It's just nice to have a place to gripe impotently about it.

cube347.jpg

Part of the Star Traks network. (^^Clicky!)

Irony: An amnesiac rediscovering they have an eidetic memory.

i do like ure idea of that nude streake in the wildy duuu every 1 does it for sara sakes

p.s :-#

Spider pig spider pig, does what ever a spider pig can, can he swing from a web, no he cant cuz hes just a pig.Look out here comes the spider pig!